List yours and discuss others.

3. Agoraphilia (Outdoor/Public)
2. Urophilia (Pee)
1. Hebephilia (10-14 year olds)

the hebephilia is just another name for pedophilia

Big Thighs.

encoxada

shit is so hot

I like the thought of getting raped everyday until I get addicted to it and kind of start depending on it

I guess it could be called mind break?

...You a man, friendo?

Nope

I'm sorry to hear that.

1. Hebephillia
2. Exhibitionism

Hebephiles are attracted to early adolescence. As a matter of fact, it's not listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders (DSM V) lile pedophilia. Why? Because it's perfectly natural to be sexually attracted to females with forming hips to facilitate childbirth, budding breasts to nurse their young, and ovulating to produce offspring. It's biologically relevant and psychologically sound; it's only a cultural faux pas.

That being said, pedophiles ate attracted to prepubescent persons. Hence they are incapable of reproducing therefore it's psychologically unsound to be attracted to them.

So if you still think being a hebephile, attracted to girls like in this pic, is the same as being a pedophile, you're an idiot.

add to that

3. Nerdy girls.

she's really hot.

You're a greasy kiddy-fucker and a degenerate either way.

i thought hebephillia was 5-10 year olds.. i must be looking at the wrong child models

Sometimes I wish I was a guy cause masturbating seems easier and my boyfriend seems to prefer dicks over vaginas. Alas, that is but a dream.

So you're a femanon with rape fantasies? Please, go on. Age? When did you get this? Pics?

You and I are on the same page, mate.

Save the explanation for your cellmate, human garbage. He'll have the appropriate response

Someone touched a nerve

angry dubs

let me guess. she is russian?

As a matter of fact, it's listed as a crime throughout the world to sexualize children

Just urophilia for me

Dam, really did you turn him? Are you that shitty at being a woman?

same line, from the look of it.

Hebephilia for sure.

Nah.

Agreed.

Fuck off.

Nah, he's bisexual and a sub when with anyone other than me. I guess he misses it :/

Diamonds just from reading that.
I actually have a fantasy of breaking someone like this, not so much rape but some light torture until she starts accepting and eventually asking for it

>perfectly natural
Yeah, that's why people go to prison for having sex with them, right?

You don't have to post your face. Just a timestamp with you holding a peace sign and should clearly be a female torso.

Ah, so you just picked a sissy then. Sorry bout your bad luck.

I find these people nasty and reprehensible. Not only are they attracted to children, but they try to justify it, and I think the only person they're trying to justify it to is themselves.

I'm not too big on pain but I like spanking and pinching

>living in a country cucked by feminists

Don't bother trying to reason with these disgusting fucks, they'll never see the error of their ways.

Legit nerdy girls (quite a specific fetish, need to be about a 5/10)
Gingers
Feet

I don't have the will power to respond appropriately to your narrow-minded viewpoint.

MODS DODS DOOODS

OMG yes please, those eyes, that hair.

Siggghhhh

Google the collar sinsub emcsa
I've read it a couple dozen times and I keep coming back to it

I never knew I had these fetishes until now

MOOOOOOODS!

Gilfs

Mah niggah

Whats wrong with you mate, you're fucked in the head if you find this attractive

Definitely the beauty of a young pubescent girl.

Are you me?

dead

OMG cock of diamonds right now.

1. Hebephilia
2. Microphilia

3. Being blackmailed by some middle school girl I had sex with that lied about her age into being her and her friends personal chauffer/sugar daddy/shopping bag holder/sex practice slave (for when they get actual boyfriends) -philia

midgets

women who were born women and continue wanting to be a woman who are also attracted to men who were born men who also want to remain a man
Gets me hard eveerytime

That might be an accurate assessment but if they're born fucked in the head and realize they're fucked in the head and would never act on it and want to seek help to no longer be fucked in the head, shouldn't we be legitimately supporting them instead of vilifying them for acts they never committed and would never dream of committing and having thoughts they can't control?

Pregnant chicks, furry stuff, rape, violence, femdom, amputation, torture (either gender), cum inflation, tentacles, forced feminization, traps, school uniforms (Japanese), anal and giant breasts.

kek

1. BBW/SSBBW
2. Pregnant
3. Fart

>Being this unrealistic

hirsute

Sexualization occurs in the mind. Is the world policing thoughts now?

>tbh I seriously doubt any guy could say they 100% don't have that fetish. I mean, it is even worse since it seems with each year they wear tighter and tighter clothes

Love to be a dom to a sub female. Also small tits are my thing.

I like ass worship, and facesitting/smothering.

Microphilia?

This guy right here has the right idea

Saved

Lol good, good.

Seems like yoy and I and half the people responding feel the same way.

Lol ok. But middle schoolers are the hottest.

You are welcome, my friend.

>whipping

Are you me?

The fantasy of being shrunk down to a small size (usually 1-6 inches) and being left at the mercy of the giant girls around you. Body exploration, being sat on, swallowed whole, and/or used as a human dildo are my personal preferences as subfetishes.

There at a lot of other subfetishes in the genre. If you're curious, I encourage you to head over to /d/. They have size threads all the time.

Not so much but I really wish that one in particular did some fuckin'

>not understanding sarcasm
Looking's fine, it's the touching that falls under your local jurisdiction. That said today's children are coddled and as such are no where as mentally developed as they used to be but they've become equally as slutty. Societies fucked.

I liked 13 year olds when I was 13, why the fuck would I not like them now?

1. All anal stuff (gaping, fisting, extreme stuff, enemas), but no scat
2. Public
3. Peeing (public, a bit of swallowing)
4. Gokkun (weeb name for drinking loads of cum)
5. BDSM, only when it is anal or deepthroat
6. WAM
7. Bodypaint

Middle school girls are super hot and have no empathy. They will dominate and crush your soul if you let them.

They're also the easiest to coerce into fucking, since they're too nervous/bitchy to fuck a guy their own age.

Wam?

This wasn't supposed to be greentext
>inb4 faggot

My biggest, in order; furry, toddlercon, incest, lolicon, and shotacon.

>I liked sticking marbles up my nose so now I have to make sure I don't sneeze during a job interview.
See how cunts should grow out of certain things?

Wet and messy, just look it up

Dude, why can't some middle school girl just blackmail me into being their personal slave. It would kinda suck having a diamond dick 24/7, but would feel soooo good when I actually fucked.

Jesus. At least post more then, you sick fuck

yes old bitches with good bodies in Pantyhose

Hi Sam

Where you gone bitch?

hear me out but I somehow get turned on by really stupid girls. Like literally just dumb (not a mental condition, just a normal person). They say stupid shit and you just fuck them.

Smart girls are like dreamy fall in love with type. A girlfriend that literally just outwits me all the time and is just a boss at everything is life goal.

>1. Girls with short hair (idk if that really counts tho)
>2. Omorashi/Desperation
>3. Flat chested/Super skinny (again, doesn't really count)
That's really it I guess.

10000/10

this girl....

Pantyhose

tits or gtfo

That is super adorable, but more in a "I want to hug you and make you feel safe" than "I want to savage your pussy" way.

Would still fuck, but gently and responsibly.

Because rupture not 13 anymore? Or are you?

Pajama Bottoms.

Sorry, I've only got my own art on my tablet. My quality is hit or miss (mostly miss).

>1. Hebephilia (10-14 year olds)
Where in Mississippi do you live?
Hebephilia is puberty on until adult hood.

Or was it a fetish for hebs?