Hey, im a 20y/o male thinking about trying shrooms. Ive been smoking weed for nearly two years now...

Hey, im a 20y/o male thinking about trying shrooms. Ive been smoking weed for nearly two years now, but can't anymore cuz it makes me feel like shit, so i wanna try something new. Just wondering what ill be expecting/if anyone has had a bad trip

Also general drug thread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sp00kyjuice
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>smoking weed for 2 years
>not dabbing

Make sure you're all positive. I mean you shouldnt have any negativity in your thoughts to prevent bad trips.

Bumping with tits

Just for the record
Smoking weed > dabbing

Bad trips are really traumatizing for some people thats why u should be careful

Yeah, i heard negative thoughts sort of amplifies themself when you're tripping

U guys, what's dabbing?

Just dont think about spiders or youre fucked

This, dabbing is for fucking crackheads. You're doing something wrong if you aren't set with greenery

Hahaha holy shit, I've done shrooms a handful of times and I can't fucking imagine this

I had some horrible bad trips with weed, and i have the feeling a bad trip on shrooms would be even worse. That why im a little nervous

im 23 and have had quite a bit of experience and i love doing research on how drugs interact with the body and mind

if you had any specific questions on it i could try and help lead you in the right direction. also take what everyone says on here with a grain of salt, including me i guess haha

I've never had a bad trip on shrooms. First time I did them I took half a gram and laughed for hours. Overall pretty fun time. Take a gram and have fun with it. Not to diminish the fact that you could have a bad trip, my buddy did the first time he took them when he was 17 or so and parents found out and all that junk. Just be sensible, don't drive, play some card games, listen to music, be with friends. More recently I was taking 2-3 grams by myself. It's a different experience for sure, I would say better with people though.

>quick, don't think about elephants!
Thanks a lot nigger

Great advice, here. I took 5 shrooms (large, dry) for my first time. Was too many. Forgot how to use a fork. Got upset about it. Started yelling that I let down my parents. Started to say I wanted to kill myself. Figured up my buddies high. Overall bad experience.

Next time I only took 3. Watched a good movie. Great experience.

Babbys fiwst dwuggy

Yanno, the dance niggers and Hillary and squidward do

if you've had a hard time with marijuana then maybe youre not ready for psychedelics yet. its much easier for things to go south on them if you're not mentally stable and emotionally flexible. you really need to know yourself. respecting psychedelics is top priority.

can i ask what the bad times with weed were like?
was it just too much?
smoking or edibles?
what happened exactly?

What is there to do wrong? I was just rolling up as usuall, and i get shit like numbness, shaking, sweating. It never happend before, but now it happens every time no matter the setting or amount or type or weed

He wasn't talking to you be was talking to the faggot that thinks dabbing is superior to smoking.

my god this place is so toxic

It was much like this^

I havent actually tried shrooms yet because supplier's too far away. I usually lurk in shroomery threads before bc i got curious

it sounds like a panic attack to me, have you researched that to see if thats what it was? ive definitely heard of marijuana inducing that in some individuals, very unfortunate. a friend of mine deals with these regularily but is still able to use marijuana. Again having control over your mind and emotions plays a huge part. unfortunately with something like i dont think she'll be able to try psychadelics, and with my limited information on your situation i feel as though i should recommend not trying it until you dive into yourself and do some figuring out

That's something that surprised me, just how professional some people are about taking shrooms and in the reports they make of it

Keep a Xanax bar close by incase thing start to turn bad, pop that and you'll sleep like a baby

Ive never had a panic attack or anything like it, this thing hit me outta nowhere. And its only when i smoke weed, and every time i smoke weed

mushrooms are amazing. I recommend shiitake. they are my favourite.

Protip: Don't smoke weed if it doesn't make you feel good

Some people happen to have the genes where they feel horrible. In my case persistent smoking for 6 months and stopping cold turkey caused "weed induced psychosis" according to the docs that were taking care of my while I was admitted to a psych ward. You know more than anyone what doesn't make you feel good.

dont do it dude. youd rather remain blue pilled, than learn about the aliens. trust me

In addition, i actually thought taking shrooms would be ok since the active substance in shrooms is so different from that in weed.

surprised you now or just in general?

idk for me it youre messing with something that alters your reality, and with weak minded and inexperienced individuals jumping in with both feet without doing any research just seems irresponsible, pretty much a guarenteed recipe for something to go wrong. I consider myself a very grounded individual, so much that i feel it has taken away from the trips for me at the beginning, because i wasnt able to "let go" the key is being able to go with the flow and let whatever happens, happen.

interesting, i wish i could meet you in person and experience it with you no homo.
well if you're dead set on doing it i have to recommend doing it alone, no more than 2 grams for the first time to feel it out. And make sure there will be no distractions to deal with or think about. parents friends school work whatever you have. Make sure you're in a good positive mood because it usually amplifies how you're feeling. And just enjoy yourself seeing what is has to offer.

Weed is a psychoactive. Shrooms don't do the same thing chemically. I'm not sure what they do but they are different. Look it up fam.

You sound like you've seen some shit, care to share it?

i dunno it was a bizzare trip, i ate alot, went through "ego death" and when i came too there were 3 aliens in my room. they told me about how they were monitoring humans, in an attempt to learn about their own evolution since we were similar too them during that time in their history.
it was all a fucking blur and most likely bullshit, but it seemed very real at the time.
every other time ive done shrooms i did it with my best friend and we just laugh for like 12 hours straight over nothing.

Shrooms are nothing like weed. Don't worry about setup, these little devils are very forgiving, they make even the worst shithole look like a kids cartoon world. More important is your mind. You can't have any regret, repressed stress, life failure in yourself. Such things will most likely cause you a really fucking bad trip. And I mean anxiety attack for straight up 6 hours with some more messed up thoughts and visions.
In every other way I can't but recommend this experience. It feels like a heaven from start to the end.
(I got experience only with native growing psilocibe arcana and bohemica)

The view i had on people who took shrooms, i had because shrooms are considered a "hard drug" from where i come. It was only after i looked into it i found out about the mindsett of the people who take it, the fact that its neurologically harmless and not adictive at all. Pic related

Shrooms are the shit, go for it!

OP I smoked an 8th easy everyday from age 15-16 to 22. Started blazing when I was 11. Not even bullshitting. The reason it stopped at 22 (26 now) is because one day, outta the blue, I yellow walled a Roor and BAM had my very first panic attack ever. I'm talking driving to the ER type shit. I tried to fight through it and keep blazing but every single time it happened. Had to give it up, Haven't blazed since. I still miss it immensely but having that level of a panic attack is fucking torture that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy

And through that reasoning, i figure ill be fine i guess

>More important is your mind. You can't have any regret, repressed stress, life failure in yourself. Such things will most likely cause you a really fucking bad trip

you can definitely have those bad things, its just when you arent willing to confront them is how it can go sour

Ive heard a lot of people talking about this "ego death". What does it feel like? Has it changed you?

>Doing it alone
Ill most likeley be taking it with my gf, will that be a misstake?

Last time I did acid I was hiking through a forest full of cobwebs and creepy crawlies. It was a little unnerving, but I still didn't come close to a bad trip even though im aracnaphobic. Honestly you have to be a massive pussy to give yourself a bad trip.

ego death is pretty much a loss off your self, from all your senses to your very being, you feel combined with everything around you, or it can feel as though you're 3 places at once. Its almost impossible to describe and varies per person. Its also not something to fear as it can be very beautiful, but at the same time it brings a darkness with it. Cant have it all for free.

I would do some research on Ego Death instead of listening to experiences on here because more often than not people think it has happened to them when they've only reached the tip of the iceburg

This^ guy has a point, ive heard shrooms sorta dumb anxiety down.
But you say you try native ones, where are you from?

of course, though i think after some time you return to the way you thought before.
for me it started as a panic attack, extreme anxety. the desire for my mother and my bedroom.
but then i got to a point where i just let all my shit go. all the worries, insecurities, this image of myself that i was trying to create.
it was liberating, very beautiful, very much one with everything and the realization that love is the only thing in life thats important.

the whole hippy exerience. i loved it.

Phychonaut here go straight for 3.5 grams user shrooms is not the type of drug you wanna under dose for the first time. Just eat em and close your eyes after the first hour.

your gf will be taking it too or just being with you?
if you trust her 100% its not a bad idea, it really depends on your personality, im more of an independent type and prefer experiences like that on my own, especially when trying something for the first time. But I dont think it would be a mistake with her, unless shes against the idea in the first place.

I have to take off but if you want to continue talking or have any question i would be very happy to help

This is the only anonymous outlet i have haha so message me on here if you'd like :)

soundcloud.com/sp00kyjuice

Anyone who says they've experienced ego death is just a egotistical faggot

very closed minded view from someone who makes it seem as though they've tried a psychadelic

and your need to insult people over the internet isnt?

>smoked weed for two years
>first drug
Go back to school nigger

See

fucking pothead I hope you'll die

Would you say you saw more than the tip of the iceberg? Did it change you? What could go wrong?

i can tell you put a lot of thought into this.

Grow up closed minded faggots. All those "shitty potheads" you know would be shitty people even if they didn't smoke weed dumb ass.

All mushrooms and acid will do to you is make you really happy and giggly and if you take enough make your senses all wonky. If you want to follow the trend of "being awoken and becoming enlightened and more in touch with your soul" then go ahead, but it just makes you sound like an arrogant asshole.

I did see this, and ive had similar experiences, point?

Czech republic.
They do make you overall happy. You feel like everything is awesome, but if you start overthinking, if you get into yourself, you can dig out some bad stuff.
You will sort of lose all the concepts of society. I.e.: What are those coins and cards in my wallet (what the hell even Is a wallet?), why am I even here in this shop, why are these other people here? Is this real or am I just dreaming, I can't tell. Where am I going?
That's just a little piece of thoughts I can dig out from one weaker trip we had with buddies in a city (I don't recommend doing it in a urban area, too many people, you might over try to act normal and end up looking like a retard).
Oh yeah and don't even try to look at your cellphone. That thing is really weird on shrooms. Took my friend solid twenty minutes (or an entire lifetime, idk) to dig out some music from his phone. I couldn't even look at it.
Anyways back to the bad thoughts. You will overthink as all your concepts of living shatter. If you grasp on something depressing, you will most likely ruin your trip.

>im a 20y/o male
Who cares ?
The trip will be bad if you're alone in a bad mood. Going through depression ? Don't do it, at least not alone.

Try salvia first, doesn't last enough to experience a bad trip.

That's me cocksucker, kek.

Are you crazy?
No, really! How is that supposed to end well? And how much did take the first time?

Thanks man, ill check it out!

i remember eating uncooked ramen on acid once. the shit felt so weird in my mouth, and the whole concept of eating blew my ass away. consuming plant material and other living animals in order to keep my own body running.

the fuck is that about?

Fuck Salvia

I puke 100% of the time from shrooms. Usually take from 3 to 7 fresh P. Cubnesis caps. Always vomit and always have fun afterwards

oh yeah, food feels weird.
I remember I managed to make a batch of waffle once when I was tripping at home out of borderom.
The texture, chewing, everything... So strange.

The dose depends on the shrooms.

Hawaian ? 1gram
Mexican/equatorian/cambodian ? 3grams

First time ? Divide by two.

>limiting what psychedelics can do for a person

i'm not going to continue reading, we are most certainly not on the same level here

i dont know what could go wrong really except the shock that your self is gone, but then again you shouldnt be able to feel shock or fear or anything in that state. from what i've read and researched i think i've reached that point, the loss of the sense of self, but honestly i have no idea and am willing to learn more. All i know is that it was an experience human language doesnt have the words for, or i dont know of the words, its just something you should experiment with one day if you're interested enough.
But until then stick with no more than 2 grams the first time to feel it out in a comfortable setting

i have to go now, like i said earlier you can message me if you'd like.

If not then i hope you enjoy yourself on your first experience with mushrooms! :)

>inb4 'why is wallet?"
Im planning on sitting on a bench in a forrest, that ough to work. Also, how do you suggest i turn on music, if ill be to retarded to opperate my phone...?

It's still funnier when your body absorbs the psilocybin

do it pussy!

who cares?
messing with psychedelics before your brain is fully developed can induce a handful of mental issues on the right person.

and giving advice to try salvia first?
please dont go around spreading that, give the option and the results of your experience but not everyone is the same.
Salvia is an honest to god garbage quality drug and should be avoided. All it takes is a little research

>Honestly you have to be a massive pussy to give yourself a bad trip.
Or just born that way

Thanks, I like equations like that, ill keep em in mind

>drugs are good for you spiritually

Drugs are just for fun, stop trying to rationalize them because they're the only thing you're "good at"

Thanks for you help man!

Stay calm and try not to swallow your tongue

>smoked weed for nearly two years but can't anymore because it makes me feel like shit
Take a tolerance break. Also be careful with Shrooms, my friend took a bunch a few weeks ago and collapsed a couple times, the second of which he got a gash in the back of his head from the fall.

you'll figure out how to work with phone. It's just all so weird, you'll be questioning countless times what and why are you doing.
Also I can guarantee you that you won't just sit there for straight up 6 hours. :>
I'd suggest you to find a place with some natural sights, but not in a deep forest. You might want to go out to the field and observe the landscape. Also plus points if you live in some hills, every natural sight looks like nothing you've seen before. Trust me on this one, you'll stand in awe for an hour straight and observe just how forest and mountains rise from the land.
If you get on this positive wave, you don't have to worry about bad trip. Just let it flow and do as you feel like doing.

of course they are fun!
but again you're restricting their possibilities

ugh why do i keep responding lol ill see you guys

If you get that sick on weed, it sounds like there's something in it. Did someone throw some "fake" weed (Spice) in it? Angel Dust? Smoked weed for 30 years, never had anything happen like that.

the fuck does that even mean? if youve never had a spiritual experience tripping youre a fucking meathead.

of course theyre for laughing and shit but that isnt all

Have to agree here. Dabs are a waste of what was once a much larger quantity of green. It doesn't last very long and gets you uncomfortably doughed.

also to clarify. I've never had bad trip before. Two of my friends did. Three if you count in a slight nausea and some stress from a group of tourists.
But one of the two literally saw snakes under his feet (we were walking in a night through autumn forest, there was like 20cm of fallen dry leaves). The other got straight up mad, babbling shit and then ended up curled on a bench begging for release from that state.

Agreed, Im on a break now, im hoping i can blaze again some day, its really fun
>also checked

Lots of people are born massive pussies. I know a kid who shit his pants then stripped down naked and ran around 24 hour fitness yelling "IM ON ACID" from two hits. Meanwhile for me two hits and I'll probably just want to roll around in the grass, smoke weed, and listen to music

I tried from several different sources, and with as little as a pinch of green. Every time i would get a variety of the same reaction. Idk man, im just skrewed together that way

is your friends name megan?

My first time on shrooms I had 9 fresh picked caps. Great trip. The only way to avoid a bad trip is to go with the flow. Don't think about it too much and you'll be okay. Alot of the time you will worry about getting a bad trip and triggering one

Thanks satan, did you really start with 6 whole ones tho?

>stop trying to rationalize with spirituality
>spirituality
>rationalize

K.

shroomies r great in moderation if u can balance drinking and burning while on shrooms ur gonna have a great time try 2g ish for ur first time

Tnx boi

Not my problem, if he was an underage faggot I wouldn't give a single fuck.
I'll just give advices. He could be 13 claiming he's 20, it would be his problem, not mine.

the point is education and safety precaution when wanting to experiment or have fun with drugs