how's this?

Gets me diamonds, but not funny.

what about this one?

Kill youself

Sexy as fuck.

No no, ylyl.

hoh yeah

I'm almost there, keep going!

Who's the faggot who ruined the fluffy thread with his unfunny shit? There's a YLYL already, here:

I came.

But this is MY ylyl thread.

Fuck your fluffy thread, faggot.

fucking lost

How's it feel to be lower than bottom of the barrel?

If Fluffy threads are the shit at the very bottom, you're the algae and gunk that grows UNDER the bottom of the barrel

>some fucking FeeFee tumblr so mad he has nothing better to do than "troll" a fucking fluffy thread of all things.

You're autistic, is the thing. Want to know why? Why don't I ever see you in the gore or rekt threads? It's because you can't distinguish reality (gore/rekt) from fiction (fluffies), which is a common trait in autistic children.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

No.

No.

You can't even formulate a good response. I know this is Sup Forums, I can't expect anything less.
but I see the sad, hopeless shit sack full of apathy behind your word wall, it won't help you.

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Sup Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Sup Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Here's that (You) you love to assfuck yourself with at night, you faggot.

Oooh, I love it when they get buttburt!

The only butt hurt here is you. There is no other logical reason why you're still replying.

I could say that to you as well.

>the butthurt tumblr feefee is still replying
>lost

great ylyl!

>he's still replying
>he thinks he's le ebin tr0ll
>lost
>sides in orbit

thanks for the good ylyl!
tumblr feefee, shouldn't you be picking your community college classes soon though? if you don't hurry all the transgender feelings studies classes will be filled!

Not funny.

9fag tier ylyl shitposts aren't funny, so don't post them, they make me want to kill more fluffies.
Post some funny fluffy.

>what is saiging

what the fuck is this gay shit

Ylyl.

your mom's cock ring

The ones with cute anime grills make me hard as fuck, yo :3

This

I did that one
Thanks for posting my bullshit

>7 posters
>OP posting fluffy shit for himself

good man