MSNBC IS HAVING A VOTE THATS HAPPENING LIVE!! VOTE "NO" TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST TO SKEW THE POLL AND MAKE THEM REACT ON TV

MSNBC IS HAVING A VOTE THATS HAPPENING LIVE!! VOTE "NO" TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST TO SKEW THE POLL AND MAKE THEM REACT ON TV

Other urls found in this thread:

i.engage.ms/App/msnbcdayside/daypulse0826
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post a link faggot

bumpie bump

i.engage.ms/App/msnbcdayside/daypulse0826 sorry forgot link

It's rigged either way. Doesn't matter how much we spam it.

we gotta try!!

racist or not, i don't really care. I just want trump to win so he can pass laws to make the media responsible for lies and other bullshit.

And everyone is a little racist no matter what anyhow.

bump

This ain't workin. It's already skewed hard against him.

You trumpfags are becoming too much, cant you do your little circle jerk on pol or lgbt where you normally reside?
this is the most cancerous post ever, sisnce when did Sup Forums become political shills for anyone?

Since when? Since niggers have been given a free pass to fuck shit up for everyone else in this country under the Obama administration.

Every 4 years. Fucking newfag

Everyone.
You gotta be a middle aged female and vote no

Bump

And after this, lets go back in time and bail out the Titanic with teaspoons.

>good times.

Since Trump's PR team decided to campaign here and shill non-stop while calling all opposition voices 'shills'. Standard political astroturfing these days, helped out by the 'useful idiots' of Sup Forums

Fucking libtards saying his racist

are u fucking retarded? msnbc loves shillary.

I voted YES, fucking NYPA you weaksauce faggot.

Fuck you libtard, go eat out Hillary's asshole

He won't be able to do that, the media is the biggest tool used for jewish propaganda. The powers that be can't let Trump make the media tell the truth, they would kill him before that.

Eat shit from Trumpy's tiny, stumpy fingers faggot. :^)

ITT: OP successful with reverse psychology

morning joe doesn't and thats the only show that people watch. i guess bill was mean to him back in the day kek

>TEH J00s!!!!11

Lol you fags are ridiculous.

Shills were around long before trump m8.