Whats your perfect plan to kill?

whats your perfect plan to kill?

not being a faggot and asking Sup Forums for methods

>Become prison security guard
>you know everything, where the cameras are and everything that happens
>you kill another guard
>nobody suspects you, they think its prisoners

tell me my faults

fuck you, just wondering im not gonna kill someone fagot just interested thats mine

Manipulate them to kill themselves

Lock them in a windowless room, with nothing but a light
Every day give them the same shitty food to eat, and a bottle of whiskey every day
No contact with them apart from giving them the food and whiskey
Wait until they drink themselves to death
Dump corpse in alley
Cops decide it was an alcoholic who drunk himself to death

eating them. no evidence

Drop them off at a Black lives matter protest dressed like a cop

That's not a plan to kill, that's a plan to dispose of the body. You still have no perfect plan for the first bit.

/thread

nah fam i'd eat them alive

finger prints... what happens if they dont die and wake up and tell the cops everything ...

It's nearly impossible to get away with murder anymore. Your only shot is to kill someone far away from where you reside that you have no personal ties to. Preferably a bum or someone society doesn't care much for. Also leave no trace evidence, not be seen on any video surveillance going to or returning from the murder site, basically impossible anymore. Oh and the whole making sure your time is accounted for while committing the act. It's a pain in the ass really.

Kill hitchhikers or vagrants. No one misses them or wants them around really, if their families cared they'd take them in and rehabilitate them. Period. As a trucker, I come in to contact with these people a lot...

I won't dump the body until they are dead, and won't be any fingerprints

Wow, sure is edgy around here.

No this is more like what Sup Forums used to be, people claiming shit is edgy are all newfags who ruined this fucking board.

>Join ISIS

Import a bunch of illegal exotic crocodiles as pets, raise them to adult size, release them in local lake where people swim.

Wouldn't take me much convincing.

HANNIBAL

>priest father
>holding belt up like a pretend macho fag
>wearing those faggy shorts
Possible serial killer? Yup

>Son in rolled up shirt with tie
>hands round mother's throat
>cheeky smile
Possible serial killer? Yeperino

>80's sterotype sister
>staring at brother's hands around mother's throat
>weird arm placement
Possible serial killer? You betcha

>Slightly doped up looking mother
>looking off into the distance like a mong
>a smile, she wants her son to end the pain
>short hair, secretly the father is gay and needs his wife to look like a man, she hates her faggy haircut
Possible serial killer? Nah, she just hates her life like everyone's mother

Damn dude.

>my momma always said kill them with kindness.
>so thats what I called my Glock.

I would find someone who I know, and they know me, but have no contact with, for example, a guy who is fucking an old friend who I don't speak to anymore.
>Find a way to get his home address, could be gps tracker, or just simply following him home.
>Find out his weekly schedule, see what times he is at work and what times he arrives home.
>pack a knife, mask(latex), gloves, gear to make a fire and a spare set of clothes into a bag
>wait until someone else is in your home, sneak out without them knowing, make an excuse of you trying to get some more sleep, take bag and wait around where he lives for him to arrive back home when I know he will be alone
>Stab the little cunt a couple of times and slash his throat for good measure
>leave area as quickly as possible, have a car parked nearby but not on the same street
>Drive to a secluded place where you can light fire
>strip naked, burn clothes, mask and gloves and anything leftover from making fire
>change into clothes in the bag
>Drive home, sneak back in, leave bedroom to get something, making sure housemate sees you, use housemate as alibi in case ever questioned.
Perfect plan.

exactly !

Also donate shoes to a homeless person, therefore framing them and keeping you from blame

>> implying rehabilitation is needed for hitchhiking or being a vagrant

Kill a stranger and you'll get away with it 9 times out of 10. Motive is what fucks you up

Not my idea cause I wouldn't do anything like that but reading a newspaper about some guys wife falling over a cliff I thought he might have done it.

Every one at work likes sugar and cream in their coffee. They always buy the crappy powder cream despite being a multi-million dollar company, and they buy like four or five cans at a time. Extract ricin from castor beans and sprinkle into coffee creamer farthest to the back of the cabinet quit job in the following weeks and wait to hear about it on the news.