Just marathoned this album

Just marathoned this album
Is it good?

No

How many people on Sup Forums do you think have legitimately listened to this album? I know I sure as fuck haven't.

7/10 desu

>marathoned this album

Your memes are growing in strength.

10/10

9/10
the MBDTF of this generation
not even memeing

I've heard at least half the songs on it on my local buttrock station.

I listened to it. It's dead on average in my opinion, like a 6/10. It's frustrating to listen to because some of the songs have parts that are honestly really good, but then a really cringey verse will come on right afterwards and ruin it.

21 pilots just suck. every single track they put out follows the same mind numbing and uninteresting Formula. The lyrics are so cringey that I feel like they were written in a board room to sell the most music to pre pubescent and teenage girls. worse music does however exist 2/10

HeavyDirtySoul is godtier

>marathons an album
>asks if it's good
Learn how to make your own opinion, you fucking sheep.

6/10 is above average

I've heard one song that was posted here. Absolutely horrid. Still my favourite band tho.

Tripfags die

Childhood is when you idolize Blurryface.
Adulthood is when you realize that Vessel makes more sense.

>didn't finish don't care/10

>marathoned
>album

>listened to it
>doesn't know if it was good

>blurryface
>7/10

>potato
>tambourine

>blurryface
>10/10

>blurryface
>9/10

>MBDTF
>good

>MBDTF
>not of this generation

>not
>even
>memeing

>memeing

>anything on this piece of shit
>godtier

Sup Forums what the fuck is happening to you? did 2016 actually break you?

fuck off newfag

It's good album
get over it

bump

Awww shit. Man I missed this place! Just came back after a one-year break from this shit hole and here I see a thread about Blurryface thinking maybe Sup Forums is done being condescending and blatantly retarded but no, you still cannot discuss music without being sad little snobs.

Please never change Sup Forums

dog, that take that shit to reddit. tumblr. fucking facebook even, not here.

I have listened to it at least 50 times to be quite honest. Don't regret doing so to say the least.

I have. It would be pretty good if it weren't for the awful lyrics to be honest. Also near the end they copy acoustic indie folk stuff for some reason?

no

>he likes these plebs and thinks he's wanted here

>thinks anyone is wanted here.

I haven't a single album from 2016 which I assume is when it's from...I'm not young enough to be keeping up with all the new trends, I'd rather listen to music that isn't currently tied to some cultural phenomenon so I can just enjoy the music

TOP gets a way too much of hard time on this sub desu. yes the fans are cancerous but their music is actually pretty good.

It really isn't

4.5/10

Its just One Direction for edgy girls

I listened to it a few times. Ended up sounding simular on the second half. 6/10 mainly for production.

Vessel is their best desu. Don't really like them that much.

I've listened to it. The songs are catchy but many of the lyrics are cringe. Tyler Joseph is one of those "LYRICAL SPIRITUAL INDIVIDUAL" rappers who talks about how he only makes music for "the few who understand" and how, ironically, his music is "not for the radio." The album tries to come off as something a lot bigger than what it really is.

I like the hook and production but my god are the raps trash
>THIS IS NOT RAP, THIS IS NOT HIP HOP
>JUST ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE VOICES STOP

too polished for me, couldnt make it all the way through

>>THIS IS NOT RAP, THIS IS NOT HIP HOP
>>JUST ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE VOICES STOP
fucking kek i love them so much