Fluffy abuse bread

fluffy abuse bread

help post moar

Step it up man. There is much better abuse

what are your favorite artists or authors?

Abuse-sir is probably my favorite.

Artist kun is also good

There is nothing wrong with carpposting, but I'll compliment it with some wolfram

artist-kun coming up senpai

Bump

My nigger

autism without end

So whatever happened to fluffies dissolving in water?

Love it

It's probably an older headcanon that got phased out with a lot of weirdbox stuff like fluffies giving birth by exploding.

I mean, I get the abuse factors and all that, but why would you want to chop the legs off an animal if it's just going to constantly cry and scream that it wants it's legs back? If you chop it's legs off because it missed the litter box once, it's never going to be able to get to the litter box and shit wherever it is anyway. The crying will get annoying very soon, and it will take more effort on my part to take care of. I'd rather train it to be a bro or straight up kill it.

aight i'm done, someone else carry the torch.

A lot of abuse in the fluffy world is a little bizarre. It paints a picture of a planet of somewhat off-kilter humans who find fascination with strange things. Pillowfluffs were a fad that opened the door for a lot of customization-fascination, such as wolfram's idea for taking their eyes out to make them docile. The fandom reason was abuse, but the in-universe reason was often a peculiar fascination coupled with an utter disregard for the capacity of fluffies to suffer.

In a lot of ways, one of the better phlebotinums of the fluffyverse is simply that the humans in it are very strange.

Here's a better picture of what I'm talking about. What about this actually makes sense? We have to take it at face value that this is something the people in the fluffyverse are fine with in order to suspend our disbelief.

But it's satisfying in a way. We want fluffies abused, and people are always willing to sort of passively, innocently oblige. As far as abuse goes, I like it.

thread is kill?

Requesting soon to be mummahs

See, Hasbio fucked up; a good 80% of the time the fluffies end up abusing each other on their own.
-killing each other for food
-killing their offspring through neglect or favoritism
-killing babies for fun
-killing other fluffs whose colors they don't like
-killing each other through stupidity
-raping each other for fun
-killing babies that don't belong to them
-trading their babies for food
-stomping smaller babies

I think I remember reading a story where a fluff, convinced that her owner was going to kill her babies (she didn't want a bath), ended up swallowing them whole with the mindset that they'd be safe in her stomach and she could just re-birth them later.

beware raptors