Dear, Sup Forums my GF broke up with me for having a small dick

Dear, Sup Forums my GF broke up with me for having a small dick.

I think it looks above average.

Do I have a small dick?

Another pic?

boy u got a huge wang

measures please

you're totally sucking it in

here u go

It's okay user. You're gf just broke up with you for the same reason my gf broke up with me.

You suck at sex.

I have a huge dick and the guy she's dating now has the same size dick as you.

Learn to live with your shitty sex, only look out for yourself, and never get married.

It's small, but it's not at all about penetration. Learn how to use your fingers, coming from a girl

Your dick is fucking pathetic, I understand her.
It would look better in lace panties IMO.

Almost average I'd say but still could work just fine

Also

tits gtfo.

You're below average for my area (average is 6 inches, or 15cm). It's most likely you just didn't satisfy her. Size is only half of it. Knowing how she wants it is the other part.

Gays or bis care more about penis size than women?

I'm sorry but you have a below average dick. However, this is not the main reason she left you.
See You just gotta git gud

Gay guys are definitely size whores

yep too small but learn to use your tongue and fingers

>coming from a girl

what's the average size?

yes.

Kill yourself OP you got lucky enough having one girl post tits for you

Average is 5 to 6 inch.
Women don't care nearly as much about dick size as all the fags here on Sup Forums do anyways.
If bitches dump you over the size of your dick, they can fuck off anyways, you can do better.

5.1 worldwide

5.5 USA

6-6.5 africa

6 Europe

3-4 korea

First result on google yields:

>This study found the average penis size to be as follows: Average size for an erect penis is 14.2 cm (5.6 inches) Average circumference of an erect penis is 12.2 cm (4.8 inches).

Yes you have a small penis, but it is firm which is more important than being large. With a firm cock like that you should be able to please a woman, so yeah like the guy said you must suck in bed sorry bro

so this aplies to twinks?
I thought anal sex would be easier with a small cock

not op , tits gtfo .

Asshole eventually stretches meaning they need bigger snd bigger. It'd why dragon dildos are getting extremely popular

yes it is and it dose not hirt if lub well but not too much because then it will not make peasure like a semi lube 5 inch good dick :)

so if you're gay it means you are gonna have a massive asshole?

>for having a small dick
all girls say this when they want to hurt a guy.

your dick could be 3 feet long and she'd still say it was small.
because she knows it might hurt you.

nope dependig how much penetration you have once a week or monthly and the dick size you are being penetrated detenens how your but hole size will play out to stretch, if you dont have butt sex for a month or so it will get tight again.

This or they just say it as a joke like guys do to girls with small tits.

Most of the time girls aren't obsessed with your dick size. If that's what she cited it could be that she has fetishistzied the idea of a large cock more the idea of it or she wanted to hurt your feelings. 6in here never had any complaints from the girls I have had sex with. 2 said I was the best they had none claimed for me to be the largest with exception of my current GF who was a virgin when I met her.

Fuck yourself slut and get acquainted with the rules and be whore you're meant to be.

If a woman complains about your small dick tell her the problem is that her pussy is too big. Then ask her how many dicks have been in it to get it so stretched out.

any other gay questions?

I didn't even claim to a be girl you stupid newfag

>the best they had
this can be another lie though.

but you're right.

My dick is 12 cm - but if I messure from the root it's 15, big fat lump above blocking(getting fit now though, but that has to be operated away 4sure) is my dick considered 15? 6 inches?

what do I need to have my first anal sex with my bi bf?
he wants my cock so bad in his ass but I never have anal before, just vaginal sex with previous girls.

b u m p

Only measure the part going in the woman imo

Average doesn't mean shit. Average human has 1 arm.

this so you're in the big part of small size: 4.8
maybe average

OP. You just need to find a gf who's a rape victim.

That way you won't have to worry about pleasing her because she won't want sex.

Now you just gotta jerk it all the time while she loves you for being "understanding." (Bad at sex)

You have an average penile length. It's not your fault that your gf has a cunt like a bucket. She prolly wouldn't say it's small if you'd rammed it down her throat or hard ass fucked her. Then it's too fuckin big amirite.

That's a nice 12 inch cock.

The fat is squishy, I believe 5,5 goes in when pounding hard.

Anyways, what evereryone said. It's about how you do it, and if your good at licking pussy..

I had alot of anal sex in my youth, now middle aged. I'm grateful the only thing I developed was the occasional bowl leakage.

things that never happened

Feels good when a girl compliments how big your penis is. Even better when they say it's the biggest they've had.

Sure it could, but I know I made them cum multiple times during sex. One girl never came didn't like sex either can't please them all. But at the very least none of them complained about my dick size not being good enough. Also nice trips

Does it feel good when he cums down your throat or do you like it on your face??

wow , sad , never new that could happen , good to know thanks.

>coming from a girl

tits or srsly kys

in my experience a lot of girls like gripping a guys dick and still have some length to suck on.

In my ass you fucking faggot.

Here I am at the beach.

she left u cuz u got hairy chest faggot

It's not so bad, yes it sucks but it could have been worse. I have lost some close friends with a similar life style of aids and anal cancer. Although anal cancer is much more rare now since there is the hpv immunization.

lick butt hole so he gets initial hornyness and mentally ready , have lube or baby cream , put on your index finger a reasonable ammount of cream , rub your finger un butthole in circular motion , des penetrate finger untill insert half of finger , take finger out insert more cream put finger colmpletely and play for a while , when ready get a small amount of cream on your dick and penetrate slowly and same steps as the finger unteal dick is inside, atleast thats what i do .

ok .

lel

Holy shit this is a dude asking about a chic fuck off gayfags. Your opinions aren't needed here

when was this taken? 1972??

equality bitch.

You again...

The cock was used as a reason but not the real reason and she also wanted to hurt you by using your cock as the reason. Get over it. If it really was just because of your cock then she has been railed enough to open her up like a garage door and the fault lies with her. Now get on with your life and stop posting your choppa'.

Also dude I'm surprised no one has said this but it's not length it's girth that gets women off and you have pencil dick

Brah... even the original would have done. The shopped' one just looks weird.

Yes. End of story

And here we go with the cuckold, BBC, trap, furry, loli bullshit that has become Sup Forums.

thanks

she dose not look happy at all .

welcome.

I've asked dozens of girls the same question, what's more important, length or girth? EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM responded the same way. Girth.
Girls want to feel stretched out, all the nerve endings are in and around the pussy. OP, just inject some silicone into that average dick of yours and you'll be set.

Its so cute.

Yes. Mines larger than that at half mast

silicone , isnt that toxic user?

If this shits true then I got me a niggerdick

Size doesn't matter, a lot of foreplay. Win win.

Buy a strap-on/thread

try some jelqs

sometimes i forget people are fucking autistic

Yep, OP.
Short, thin, and ugly.

You have the trifecta. A very terrible penis indeed. I couldn't blame any woman that enjoys sex in a relationship for leaving you with a package like that.

My dick is smaller than OPs but my daddy has never complained, not even once.

frenchfag here, close to 8 inches, (19 cm)

size doesn't really matter that much, it's just about visual appeal, or if the girl likes big cocks and is turned by the tought of getting fucked by one.

Your ex is probably just trying to hurt you by saying this, but honestly if you're not so big, git gud at eating that pussy like it was fucking watermelon bruh.

Don't need to have a big dick to please a girl.
And if she cared about size she's a whore

Being French, you probly only have dudes sitting on yr dick, so what would you know about what women want?

lol ok

Id rather have my foreskin back than more size honestly

You better learn to like eating pussy. And get a job making big bucks.

Posted the other day, fuck off

got both, life's good.

Most cutfags will say it's cleaner, but if you're not a greasy pig who takes a shower once a week, there won't be any smell or smegma on your dick.

what dick? You mean that's not a clit?

thanks op for making my tiny dick look like a goddamned swinging piece of meat

You could not hurt a literal bing cherry with that thing

>god speed secret asain man

packin a pencil instead of a bagguette

fat tabarnak

Not really big... avg is aroung 15cm if Im not wrong

if only those were inches and not cm xD