Pink Season

Best fucking album of all time. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI
youtube.com/watch?v=PhtwNfUCWIw&t=0s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHAHA DUDE!!! listen to this HILARIOUS album made by FILTHY FRANK!!!! :D you know, that guy with the WACKY videos!!!! :PP:p
He's so funny and random!!! XDD haha he talks about stuff no one else talks about like SEX!!!! looool hes like a rapper but funny looool in reality this is an extremely clever parody of modern rap music but its hidden in multiple layers of irony dude lmao only smart people listen to pink guy dude
And do u know the channel called anthony fantano??? Funniest guy ever :D I found him on reddit haha he will give this album a 11/10 xP

it's ok as long you don't take it seariously

Grade A autism.

I just thought he had a good flow. I personally don't prefer rap but I found this one to be special.

underage b& gtfo

what a coincidence, Sup Forums likes the meme music

Of all time?

Better than Mozart?

You know what I mean. Maybe I over exaggerated, but I still like this album.

I really don't know. Maybe best album of the day.

>Mozart
>Albums

cant prove you wrong it was pretty boring though

Yes?

Pretty sure there's a Mozart section at the record store.

>not getting the irony

Grade S Autism

I don't even listen to music, I'm just here to shitpost

I thought this was a new Frank Ocean album at first.

Well that was a fun 30mins. Thanks OP.

>Dan Schneider
>tfw Icarly girls will never be your sex slave in exchange for money and fame
I envy that lucky fatass so much

filthy frank is for edgy 16 year olds

>7777

quad 7s

music is officially dead

F

We Fall Again was a positive surprise, an actual serious and beautiful song, the albums not that great tho.

kek

16?

the irony was what made it autistic

thats basically what i feel like too
living off the meme to be edgy for teenagers

the chorus in fried noodles hits home

>Memeing ironically about shitting on someone for ironically making music
So it's fucking autism when he does it in his music, but it's okay for you to do it when making fun of said music? Now that's some grade S autism
>now let me ask you, how many layers of irony are you fucking on?

I can't

i feel sorry for you
it must be very hard for you to make friends

>the album cover is pretty cool looking i guess I'll listen to it before work
>Its literally meme rap

His first album was a thousand times better. This one was so low effort that it's unreal.

well what were you expecting?

Also what the fuck is up with the mastering. Why can I hear the volume dipping on Dumplings when it sounded fine before?

>mastering
you actually think this album was mastered? kek

weird how i know josh pan IRL yet he has a succesful music career. real humble dude

i dont believe you.

Perhaps it wasn't. But that song has had some crazy compression or limiting put on it.

thats fine. just glad hes making it!

I prefer his more serious stuff desu. "We Fall Again" reminds me why.

thank you user for 10/10 kek

George Miller?

More like 1 hour of filler

A normal album. I didnt know the artist was some online guy I was supposed to know.

>using his Christian name

He's Joji Kusunoki

That online guy created the Harlem shake meme.

He regrets it immensely.

Mozart wrote pieces and various conductors/performers select his works to put on their albums, but Mozart didn't release albums. There is no Mozart discography

this

He's got serious stuff under the pseudonym Chloe Burbank.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=frGbGBKDhaI

Sekkusu daisuki was surprisingly good for what is a meme album.

lost it already at 'The Big Dick @ Nick'

i just listened to this cause of the Sup Forums hype and this is just awful.

fuck you Sup Forums

Nickelodeon Girls and Goofy's Trial are unironically good.

jesus fucking christ dude calm your aspergers

this

these

these albums carry a certain kind of shock-based and juvenile humour that is only shocking or funny if you're 15 years old

can't believe Sup Forums has degraded this far

>I have no sense of humor
>I only listen to deep and mature music for mature people such as myself, Swans, Radiohead, le list goes on

Those 2 are good. Almost all the other good ones we've already heard. The rest were so low effort and terrible that it's just shit.
The Filthy Frank show has really gone down hill since is became popular huge normalfags. It used to just be some guy and his mates fucking about. Now it's got too much hype surround it.

It's basically shitposting in music form

Have you forgotten where you are?

These songs are really not as funny without music video with them

This but with less autism.

Good to be surrounded by so many Mature* individuals, lets have another glass of wine never listen to this crap for 9 year olds again and put on some beethoven my niggs

mozart died before recording music was a thing idiot

any music you listen to today could not be done by mozart, only written by him

Salty.

His new album is a full hour tho.. Lol

Can I get a source on that? I thought he did but then I watched a video about some kids who 'invented' it on Today Australia.

I think you responded to the wrong post

I know its filthyfrank and it's literal meme rap, but this guy gets it. Stop taking yourselves so seriously. He's probably laughing his ass thinking of all the music nerds judging him, and for someone who doesn't even really try, it's not as bad as it could have been. He kinda reminds me of lil b with his lyrics.

joji is actually pretty good looking when he's no making stupid faces

Pussy dick and pedos like damn frank get laid you chink, past album was miles better atleast it had decent lyrics I still listen to Fried Rice and some of his other chill beats, Boohoo rain is definitely my favorite, its just 1 minute but shit is calm as fuck I think it's on his sound cloud.

The cake thing was a bit fucked up i do agree with you. Although, vsauce Michael was in it

Is this really him? He actually looks qt in this pic

Yea. I mean I can't even say that he's doing anything particularly wrong. It's just gotten too fucking big as often happens with these things. Though the amount of influence Geroge actually has is staggering when you think about it.

because he is a qt

help - song of the year, thank you papa

Oh god I forgot about that bit. This trend of LOLZDEPREZION needs to die.
That's the worst thing that this show has ever done.

I would have tried to get first post saying the same thing without being so inflammatory about it. The track he made with Getter and Nick Coletti was a total DELET THIS. I normally would say "it's OK, make whatever you want" but it's hard to ignore when they're being so tryhard and corny. Just my opinion

Album was way too long, songs were very underwhelming and repetitive musically after awhile
Humor felt very lazy and also repetitive

why are you guys so worked up over this? he always makes song that are kinda unfinished and have mixed production value. the humor os dumb, just take it for what it is. i agree that there is a lot of meh on this album but i did chuckle at the club banger and dog festival songs

Yeah its true I was thinking that this music was supposed to be just humor and novelty and not to be exactly analyzed by critics. However I feel at times the album seems serious enough of an attempt both musically and lyrically to be critiqued as a real album, and he even says it himself "Is there really any fake music, its all real music"

The memes about depression originated with people with actual depression.

yeah the mix between more produced tracks like pink life being in there with 1 minute tracks that sound like two 8 year olds got hold of a tape recorder is kinda odd

Looking more asn, I approve. Embrace aesthetic hapa genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=PhtwNfUCWIw&t=0s

Fuck I forgot about this one too. I must have forgotten so much of this. This was the best song on the album just because faggots need ot hear this.

yamero

Mozart is a shitty meme

i like how the only argument these 15 year olds have is that if you don't like this album you must be an uptight no fun allowed asshole who never laughs at anything

filthy frank just isn't funny

this first track is already practically unlistenable

Why wasn't the song from ET 2 included?

i believe either joji or holder said it wasnt a full length song around the time the video came out

my favorite part of this album's release is the reaction from "real music lovers"

I WAS BORN IN THE WRONG GENERATION, WHY DOESNT ANYONE LISTEN TO REAL MUSIC!?!?!?

its like you faggots don't realize its a fucking joke COMEDY album. FUCK

wow haha you really called out all those losers.

nevermind the fact that filthy frank has always been and always will be unfunny garbage for 14 year olds

SUCK my DICK faggot

club banger 3000 is the most intense autism i've experienced in a while, fuckin a

FF/Joji's past album and ep are objectively better.

It really isn't that good. I don't see the hype over it, don't know why george himself acted like it was a god send project.

Once again it's flooded with memes and other senseless garbage in what could've been an outstanding album.

Stop it Sup Forums, you're not gonna get me to listen to this fucking filthy frank album.

if it was comedy, shouldn't it be funny?