Thoughs on him?

Thoughs on him?

I'm for him.

He looks like he has AIDS.

Only thing that I like about him is that he knows how to shut a woman up. That's a feat.

Gay Jew who may turn on us or misdirect the cause.

He's also a niggerlover.

At best I hope all of those things are just an act he uses to make himself bulletproof against Marxists who then can't call him racist, anti semetic, straight white male etc.

I had the same thought

He's everything Sup Forums hates and yet is their hero.
Go figure.

I hope

i thought he was smart
then i saw a video of him mocking atheists

fucking gay retard

he's for errebady

still smarter than 90% of the leftist atheist assclowns

He's a faggot

Also smarter than 90% of the people who slag him.

Talks like a civilized person who doesn't back down to political correctness that's all

Max level attention seeker. Faggot just wants his name everywhere. Fucking faggot.

who that fam

Fucking love Milo

The least faggiest of faggots

People that don't love him (and Trump for that matter) are enemies of humanity and don't understand the world they are helping to shit all over.

Shockingly clear thinker for a member of the press. Who cares about sexuality in this day & age.

Well he seem to have mixed responses here

Negative opinions of him are irrelevant.

Professional troll. Gets paid to literally be an edgy faggot

...and help save Western civilization.

he is arrogant and wrong about everything

This is an irrelevant opinion that at best only proves how necessary he is.

kækked

>people who disagree with prove me right by disagreeing with me

hes like a dirty batman or a homeless santa

He's also very good at it

Usually a fallacy. But true in the cases of Milo and Trump.
Hating them identifies those who are enemies of freedom and Western covilization.

literally who

He is Greek.

not an argument

>not an argument
really, nigga?

Not an argument. An observable fact.

God, made me hate fags a little bit less

genuine fucking hero in today's battle for free speech

yes, stating that you're right because you say you're right is not an argument. It's an opinion.
no, it's not. It's something you believe, and if you want others to believe it, you have to argue why.

Word.

He's a fucking douchebag

yawn. milo is an opportunist. faggots can only be edgy by being conservative these days.

Wew lad
>western civ
>backwards nut

...is what people who hate free speech, freedom and culture say.

Used to like him, but Trump is human waste, and his "Daddy" schtick is annoying as fuck.

no one is triggered harder than alt right faggots, when some idiot snowflake syndrome SJW pops up and claims to be gender queer.

it's the most boring echo chamber of the internet, alt right tards and SJW tards taking turns on pissing each other off.

2016 is the year of the trigger.

I'm honestly surprised that Sup Forums hasn't tried to make milo the new queen of Sup Forums

..spoken like a self hating cuck.

burn in hell, he's a disgusting subhuman bully, using his fake persona to send his attack dogs at anybody he doesn't like

He's a white, ethnocentric catholic with right wing views. He is everything Sup Forums loves, aside from being gay.

almost

i find it funny how he easily pisses people off

wouldn't fuck him though, just isn't my type

He's a cool fag like Freddy Mercury

Douchebags are so fucking sensitive lately.
>uuuh yur scarf hurts muh manhood

A real-life personification of cognitive dissonance.

>Calls others cucks
>watches niggers fuck white sluts all day and posts it on b in impotent rage

WEW LAD

lol

annnnnd /thread

Very postmodern.
But the NWO is in full decloak/rollout mode and people who don't see it are helping it happen.
Alt-right, schmalt right.
Just give me the first and second ammendments, keep terrorists, rapists and drug dealers at bay, keep hard-working taxpayers employed and fuck off.

triggered

Spot on.

He's pretty good when in formal debate with regressive SJW types and tearing apart their whole framework and outing their absurdity and forcing them to start bitching like children crying for the moderator to give them special treatment.

Not as great when it comes to his own ideas or social media though.

This
They're like some kind of spastic seesaw
Eventually they'll turn into a helicopter and fly away together

So, in other words, accept that the world is as the alt-right sees it? Alt-right, schmalt right though.

Cuckity cuck cuck.
I fuck Asian women, pay my taxes, will defend myself, but have no problem with anyone who doesn't have a problem with me (or Milo or Trump).

think his opinions on climate change and religion to be shit, but his ability to stand up against the SJW is praiseworthy.

especially since he's bulletproof as a faggot.

Theyll entwine into a spiral and fuck off into some japanese lake

He' just a right wing version of Russell Brand. Pulls the vulnerable in using big words and flawed statistics but collapses when under pressure. Even Joe Rogan broke him. He'll ditch the alt-right as soon as he stops making money from them. And he buys shit cocaine.

So what about us in the middle? Every day I feel pressured to fall in line with either extreme wing. Personally I believe humans are at heart very extreme politically, but we sub-consciously suppress this as it threatens the makeup of our societies.

he's just a controlled opposition

also he's a heathen who takes it up the bum bum

Your printout of sailor moon doesnt classify biologically as a woman.

he's gay and believes being gay is wrong

he's a massive troll

Niggered.

More of an entertainer than a debater

It's a body pillow, faggot

i think he's a narcissist who loves attention. In other words a typical homosexual. I love watching him verbally rape feminists though.

>picture of woman in background
Cuck.

That's actually funny. :-)
But "Sailor Moon" is one more anime than I would be able to name.

People in the middle listen to both sides and make up their own mind. Extremists are all about confirmation bias, if it supports their view it's true, if it doesn't it's just wrong. Happens on both sides

>So what about us in the middle?
we sit here quietly, laughing at the retards. Not much else to do, I guess.

Whatever the newer word for cuck is, that's you.

He's like a straight guy doing an impression of a gay guy.

He's a Catholic

>Very postmodern.
nothing is more post-modern than calling out post-modernism.

how's that for a post post-modern Catch22.

sans tech/in the woods/after the big one:
gay is a genetic end

under same circs i hear they are good to cook up and eat- face cheeks especially. ask the germans how roman pederasts taste.

>But the NWO is..
go away Alex Jones, your shit is getting old and so are you.

> cunt

TheHouseofWTF is a far superior homosexual Conservative to Milo. TheHouseofWTF isn't a Jew and he is completely against interracial. He's British like Milo though. While Milo was skipping about pretending to have a crush on Trump and tweeting about his love of black men, TheHouseofWTF was leading the gay campaign to get Britain out of the EU. Milo is just more visible and of course works for Breitbart.

A self-hating, attention-seeking fag with not one legit moral stance he wouldn't discard if the shekel amount offered was high enough. Basically the typical alt-righter.

Someone who is trying to cling on to relevance and failing

True facts.

>Whatever the newer word for cuck is, that's you.
so, a cuck (short for cuckold) is a single guy nowadays. Or maybe "cuck" just means "I'm fucking triggered by your opinions and thus I'll throw this here brand new buzzword at you disregarding the fact that I have no idea what it actually means".

the post-factual society is indeed real and alive.

I owe him.
I didn't realize I was becoming all I hated about SJW until I heard this guy.

I started to realize how pathetic these neocon movements are.

not even trips can save you from your own personal shame
Does your dad know you're gay?

I love Milo, I'd fuck his ass because I love him so much. He woke me up to what was going on with the radical left, and in a hilarious way.

a revolting homo.

Dubs of truth.

Credit where credit's due.
Reddit is quite good measuring that. You tend to see only "moderately educated, moderate opinions there"

There's no retard control on Sup Forums and tumblr.

A cuck is someone, usually a self-identified "progressive" who has become indoctrinated against straight white males and Western culture and values.
It's pretty simple.