What do you think of the new Green Day tune?

What do you think of the new Green Day tune?

>Fuck you and your MAGA hat.
>Fuck you when you shame my fat.
>Fuck you and your anti-gay.
>Fuck you fascist USA.

>Fuck you and your racist hate.
>Fuck you when you troll and bait.
>Fuck you and your 'dank' pepe.
>Fuck you fascist USA.

>Fuck you when you burn a church.
>Fuck you when you force a birth.
>Fuck you and your KKK.
>Fuck you fascist USA.

>Fuck you Donald, king of hate.
>Fuck you Donald, king of rape.
>Fuck this country, fuck red states.
>FUCK YOU FASCIST USA!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cN13IY5beZI
youtube.com/watch?v=nRWdWpgDHDA
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY
latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-so-what-s-the-deal-with-donald-trump-s-1478812963-htmlstory.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/police-investigate-attacks-on-muslim-students-at-universities.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/fbi-hate-crimes-muslims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>spreading lies on the internet

>anti-gay
>fascist
>burn a church
>king of rape

Is this a sound directed at Muslims?

These guys said it first and did it better.

>year 1 of the emperor
>truth/falsehood dichotomy
lmao @ your life

youtube.com/watch?v=cN13IY5beZI

Lit

I think they are ignorant or possibly just trying to appeal to ignorant people. trump isn't racist, the media lied and painted him that way because they thought it would make him lose but now that it didn't it's restulting in a lot of awful things.

>>Fuck you when you force a birth.
hahaha abortions are sooo cool I LUV abortions!!! the best thing you can ever do is terminate innocent lives.
A womens right to choose not to use a condom, not to use birth control, not to abstain but to get knocked up and then wait a couple weeks and then get it medically destroyed and removed lol!

quads check em

t. virgin

>trump isn't racist
Not letting black people live in his apartments isn't racist? Claiming all mexicans are illegal and all Muslims are terrorists isn't racist?
>now that it didn't it's restulting in a lot of awful things.
Yes, like his presidency

> Not letting black people live in his apartments
false. youtube.com/watch?v=nRWdWpgDHDA

*this message was paid for by The Trump Organization

why are conservatives the most sensitive group of people

>abstain

Oh, no he fell for the abstinence meme.
Just kidding, kys you don't deserve quads.

I'm just making fun of 'womans right to choose' you have to make 5 decisions to get pregnant before you have to make the decision to abort it.

>rape's not real lol

>getting upset that women are having sex

so what? these things can happen, especially if it's rape. a barely formed fetus isn't a human being yet.

Why are you choosing to defend unborn fetuses instead of the rights of women already alive?

>Claiming all mexicans are illegal and all Muslims are terrorists

lol when did he say either of those things

Wait, those are the lyrics???
They remind me of that North Korean propaganda song "Fuckin' USA"

Then there's that Brujeria track where the dude is saying he hopes Trump wins so he can meet him the wrestling ring or something
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJzMzW3kuY

He literally only wants to deport illegal immigrants, and I'm almost certain he never said all mexicans are illegal.
The muslims that aren't terrorist still support a way more sexist, racist, homophobic way of life that anything you could paint trump as.

You're the reason he won. Stop eating up everything mainstream media tells you.

I have nothing against aborting in the case of rape. Look up the numbers though, 99% of abortions are not from rape.

latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-updates-trail-guide-so-what-s-the-deal-with-donald-trump-s-1478812963-htmlstory.html

I'm trying to look it up, but it seems as though someone is covering his trail...

Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, you gotta give Green Day props for doing something alienating.

Maybe you should have been aborted.

Media isn't one person

>The muslims that aren't terrorist still support a way more sexist, racist, homophobic way of life that anything you could paint trump as.
personal belief =/= legislation

They can choose to believe whatever they want. Just don't make it policy to enforce the believe on anyone else in the US. Nice misdirection though

being against trump is literally the safest most risk free thing ever in terms of reputation. people that don't even care about it act like they hate him just to get dog treats on twitter.

Is this what the alt-right actually believes?

still on christmas break are we?

It's what I believe (I am not alt right though), do you think that I am wrong?

what would be really brave is for someone to come out and try to break down some of the lies and misinformation stated against trump to slander him. Anyone who does that would get boycotted by SJWs and harassed by paid trolls and more.

Point being, you progressive types consistently defend one of the most oppressive, backwards cultures on earth, but attack western society which is objectively the most free, accepting, progressive and equal culture on earth.

>do you think that I am wrong?
Yep

Also
>using the term SJW unironically
>(I am not alt right though)
lol
Non sequitur

ok, why am I wrong?

Nice deflection, cuck. You're literally a walking meme. Why do you support raghead culture over the west?

He was elected president by the majority. Hence his detractors are the minority. It's that simple.

You also seem to be clueless about the history of punk music and American social rebellion apparently.

most cases of rape are unprovable genius

>Nice deflection, cuck
You didn't address my argument. You wanted to go on an alt-right-rant. That is a non sequitur.

Stay on task or stop posting.
>Why do you support raghead culture over the west?
In America you should be free to believe in whatever you want, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights of others.
So are intentions of getting knocked up.

> He was elected president by the majority. Hence his detractors are the minority. It's that simple.
That's true but I don't think that it implies what you said. Nobody is chasing people down to beat them, throwing eggs at them, runing peoples lives, slandering them as racist, getting them fired, attacking them, tieing them up and beating them for being against trump. All of this is happening to men and women and minorities that do support trump.

>You also seem to be clueless about the history of punk music and American social rebellion apparently.
You could tell that from my 2 posts? wow

why can't you talk to someone without calling them an idiot?

top statistical inference idiot

>That's true but I don't think that it implies what you said. Nobody is chasing people down to beat them, throwing eggs at them, runing peoples lives, slandering them as racist, getting them fired, attacking them, tieing them up and beating them for being against trump. All of this is happening to men and women and minorities that do support trump.
Kind of like the KKK attacking innocent black people? Kind of like people form Sup Forums shooting at peaceful Black Lives Matters protestors? Kind of like the racist harassment that happened both times when Obama was elected?

The real issue is why are you using selective logic? Why do you ignore the fucked up shit alt-righters are doing? There was literally attacks against minorities the week of the election.
>You could tell that from my 2 posts?
Yep.

>He was elected president by the majority.
subtle

>There was literally attacks against minorities the week of the election.
what happened?
like what?

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/us/police-investigate-attacks-on-muslim-students-at-universities.html?_r=0
Literally the first result in google search. Is this just wilful ignorance?
It's not incorrect. The majority of the Electoral Collage, which is what counts.

>everyone is racist nazi kkk
Kek at how misinformed liberals are... Is it because of their self destructive ideology or because of they just retarded? Its really hard to tell.

fliers?
people handed out fliers?

thats the best you can find to support your claim that trump supportors "ATTACKED" minorities? LOL. the libshits probably handed out the flyers themselves just to make trump people look bad.

nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/fbi-hate-crimes-muslims.html

this is due to ISIS stepping up terrorism, in fact some of these haet crimes counted are ISIS ones.

There are a lot of people that have been shamed and bullied and dozens of videos of people being physically attacked in the streets for supporting trump.

Being against trump is the safe socially acceptable card to play right now. All am I saying with this is that green day isn't doing something risky and brave. They're being cookie cutter.

thats the best you can find to support your claim that trump supportors were "ATTACKED" by liberals? LOL. the alt-rights probably made up the stories themselves just to make SJWs people look bad.

>there's nothing wrong with having a welfare state and unlimited immigration from third world countries!

Strawman

>implying this isn't the democrats stance on these issues

>all or nothing thinking
This is a sign of mental illness.

I was over-exaggerating for effect you high school psychology sperg, the fact that I even have to type that makes me feel like I'm being baited right now. But I don't give a fuck here's your (you)

>i was only pretending to be retarded

>worker's of the world fight internally!