I don't normally rant about women, but here goes a brief story

>be me last night, 25 yrs old, in shape good looking guy
>go out to bar with friend
>bar is playing ear-shatteringly loud music, hot, and humid
>try to relax and have fun, meet women
>cut to later, been chatting with a cutie for a while
>she is clearly very intoxicated
>flips out when she completely mishears what I say
>starts pushing me with all her strength, would have fallen back if i wasn't ready
>then goes to bar and orders two drinks
>she asks me to pay and i refuse
>then she bitches to her friend that I didn't pay, and her friend says I should pay for her drinks because of how "handsy" i was getting with her
>walk away, finish my beer, and then furiously drive home

I kept putting up with her shit all night because of how cute she was, but she kept getting cuntier and cuntier all night. Her cunt friends were shit talking about me despite having done nothing wrong.

When I got home I beat my punching bag until my knuckles were raw.

What would you have done? Do I sound butthurt or did I just get unlucky enough to run into stupid whores? I meet women at bars a lot but I've never had one act this obnoxious before

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The same as you, friend. Some bitches are not worth the problem. You were just unlucky. Don't worry, you'll get hundreds of opportunities to flirt and fuck with girls. Some'll go just fine, some'll suck.

Done this to even strippers, while been threatened to get my ass kicked and robbed.
Im not a huge guy but didn`t backed out eventually they left got robbed by the cops a few blocks when they did a random search of my camera, but not robbed by actual muggers.

This also
You`re the one who is deciding for her if you want to invite her a drink didn`t knew why you left seems beta on your behalf should had said what are you gonna do for me in exchange for the drink, then tell her fuck off let me drink my beer.

what

>I meet women at bars a lot
Found your problem right here.
Seriously? You're such an uninteresting person that the only social group you can feel comfortable in has the shared interest "likes to get drunk and fuck strangers"?
You claim to be "in good shape." Meet a woman at the gym, for mercy's sake! Even a gym bunny has some aspect to her personality beyond "my animal hormones are driving me to mate with someone tonight and I don't care who."

> that the only social group you can feel comfortable in has the shared interest "likes to get drunk and fuck strangers"?

Don't know where you got this. I don't do it very often, but it is something I have done for years now, ever since I was 21. Naturally I built up some experiences with it.

I'm far more interested in many other activities and I hardly even like alcohol, but it's just a great place to meet a lot of women.

> Meet a woman at the gym

Yeah I don't often talk to women in the gym, for sure I can do that more. But you do have to be a bit more charismatic about it since many women don't want to get approached at a gym

He is the one to invite the drink not her to order.
If not she is a drinkdigger used to have this partys were me and some friends bought like 72 coronas to make the girls drunk they drank twice were hot as fuck but left us all drunk.
without even getting a bj or hj

>mishears what I say
What don't you elaborate so we have some fucking context?

Some women, like men, are different than others. shocking, i know.

I don't care about any of your issues. The only thing that caught my attention about your post was that you were drinking and driving.

Fucking irresponsible motherfucker. Maybe if you payed for the stupid cunts drink, you would of gotten some pussy. That might of led you to not driving as well. Endangering piece of shit.

Op is a fag/10

You definitely sound butthurt, but who cares. I'm also not a fan of the bar scene, so my response would have been closer to:
>ask for 2nd drink and then you'll pay
>drink it
>walk away stiffing her with the bill
>go to another bar, or stop going to bars all-together

I honestly don't go out enough anymore to "meet" women. I tend to just do my own thing and women either happen or they don't. If you were so upset that you had to hit a punching bag, then you should rethink your evenings.

>Meet a woman at the gym
Please don't tell me you're that one faggot who tries to pick up chicks at the gym. The fact you think an exercise establishment is more appropriate than a place that is especially tailored to socializing shows how much of a fucking loser you must be

He would pick up a bitch at Walmart if he could.

I said she was stumbing around a lot and losing her balance and I was surprised that she wasn't even wearing high heels, but she thought I said she wasn't attractive because she wasn't wearing high heels, something to that effect

I only had 4 drinks the entire night, by the time I got home I was already sobering up. Plus it was a 5 minute drive home down 1 street

>Maybe if you payed for the stupid cunts drink,

She was already way to drunk, even if there was a chance I'd get laid I wouldn't want to fuck someone as intoxicated as she was, it was really unnattractive

>What would you have done?

I probably wouldn't have gone to a bar to meet chicks.

bad advice, Sup Forumsro. Never hit on a woman at the gym. they fucking hate that shit. it happens to them every time they are there so they are always on the defensive
>unless you catch her staring at you, smiling at you, or she talks to you first. Then that shit is on

Why the fuck would you even say that to begin with...

Where else can you easily meet multiple attractive women in one night? Unless you live in a big city or go to a fuckin festival

2 drinks is considered over the limit, despite how fine you may feel.

If you had had sex with her she would have accused you of rape. So you lucked out anyway.

Hardly anything we were saying mattered, it was so loud in the bar that half of what we were saying was lost, it was more about the non verbal signals and intentions that I was giving off that mattered

It depends on how much time is spaced between them

Doesn't matter. You were over the .08 limit you reckless son of a bitch.

What

Ok fuck you guys try to decipher it im kinda drunk.

You are whipped and butt hurt
Who gets that pissed over chicks bro?? Youre a bit too serious and edgy
Let fucking lose isnt that the whole point outside of work

I was mad because she tried to push me over then felt entitled to free drinks, while her cunt friend bitched at me for not buying her drinks and her male friends shit talked about me.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

come visit boypussy general.

>Who gets that pissed over chicks bro??
A virgin like OP.

Man don't sweat it.

I was dancing with this pretty girl from my work and her boyfriend was there. We were all having fun. Just dancing at the club. Before i left to a new city.

And this random black girl gets in the middle of our circle that we are all dancing in. And after like 2 minutes she gets in front of me. I could tell she was super wasted.

And she thought me going back and forward during the music. Meant i was trying to grab her ass. or SOMETHING cause she than turned around gave me this ugly face like "who areyou?" and than flipped me off. And i just gave her like a "wtf? you aint even that hot girl and i sure as fuck would not want to grind on you" And i just started laughing at her face. she than walked away.

Rest of us laughed and were like "wtf was that?" And than some other prettier girl came up and started dancing with me and the others.

That was a fun night.

You speaky no engrish bruh?

Probably just a manner of personal taste, but I don't like spending $5 on a bottle of Heineken, and the whole consensual grey area associated with drunken sex with a stranger never quite sat well with me. The last thing I need on my plate is some overzealous slut trying to justify to her friends why she slept with a bearded Polish beekeeper, because the vast majority of scenarios that play out in my head end in a rape charge.

gtfo

I'm a virgin by choice I'm saving myself for marriage bro its not because i'm fat

Every scenario ends in a rape charge and bankruptcy due to legal fees.

Nah bro. I don't shit where I eat. I can't hit on a woman in the gym cause I'm there to do what I came to do. If she does smile when I stare at her then hey that's when it's free game

You don't have to drink much at all. I usually pregame then just order a light beer and hold onto it all night. Or else just not drink at all. It's also not hard at all to only talk to the women who are sober (such as the DDs)

Precisely. So instead of going to a bar, a place where people go to get fucked up, I went to therapy, where fucked up people try to get unfucked. And in the process of getting unfucked, I fucked.

Don't meet people at bars/clubs.

why not

You should just start sucking dick OP, from there you can progress to getting fucked in the ass. Women are fucked, at least with men you can beat the shit out of them and not get all the SJWs in the world hunting you down. Just be a faggot and all your problems will be solved fam.