What is that video of the little girl talking dirty to her dad? i think it's her dad.. im not sure...

what is that video of the little girl talking dirty to her dad? i think it's her dad.. im not sure. what's the youtube link?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjU4tnnoODOAhXBRiYKHV1jDMoQtwIILTAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY&usg=AFQjCNFLYl_mOO5-8PdTfVOyQJDAjo_rxA&bvm=bv.131286987,d.eWE
youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY
youtube.com/watch?v=AqnpwixB7P8
chirb.it/7kfbvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

i gotchu fam
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjU4tnnoODOAhXBRiYKHV1jDMoQtwIILTAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY&usg=AFQjCNFLYl_mOO5-8PdTfVOyQJDAjo_rxA&bvm=bv.131286987,d.eWE

not pressing that link

dubs

its called Cummies Song (Original) by Smoking Beer

youtube.com/watch?v=CxVDnpsGTZY

this is not it.

it was a little girl on the phone i think. talking really dirty. i wanna find it but i can't. there were a lot of youtube reaction videos to it.

bump

someone has to know

Holy shit I loved it

if you find the one im talking about youll love it 10x more

Bumperino
I want it

Fuuuuuuuck now I'm hooked

bump

Double bump

triple bump, biotch

dont let this die, someone find it.

Cuadruple bump, betch

Good heavens! Oh I say!

you guys gotta see it. plz keep this thread alive. the little girl was saying dirtyyy stuff

I've been looking like crazy on Google but can't fun anything

Find*
Damn phone

it has millions of views on youtube and multiple reaction videos. i saw it on b last month. someone must know!!

Truly one of the greatest things to exist on the internet.

bumooopp

Bumped

someone help.. keep thread alive

Monitoring this bread

Does anyone have a webm of this?

search with us

anyone still here?

no

Trying to find but I think we need more details

nah im busy jerking it to chris chans deep south play.

Please someone help us

bump

whats crazy is this is real lol idk if her account is still up or not but she had videos of her and her dad on youtube

bumpppp

Look up "i just wanna play monopoly" on youtube

THANK U !!!!!!!!!

user post metadata of everything in this category. I need it to research the psychopathic minds of people into this stuff.

pretty sure this is the same girl who did the cummies song. she went on Sup Forums a couple times and did vocaroo requests for us too shit was cash

shut up faggot

no u

u on??

on u~

so where's the version without the fucking monopoly guy?

That girl reacting to it was pretty hot.

uno!!!

Where's the version with only the monopoly guy?

Bumping for this

kek monopoly guy sounds kinda like cr1tikal

nothing?

ayy

Me don't get it

I get it!

I don't

You just need to click it you moron

The jokes on you.

Well now that everyone has ejaculated I think its time we talk serious business. Tang wants all of our shipments in by the end of next week. Problem is, we don't have the man power nor wherewithal to deliver that much product. Any ideas?

The joke has always been on me, I mean, just look at my life

i was just about to post this but too late

Learn to eat people. Their inner strength will be the foundation that gives your life meaning.

This. Alternatively, don't be a pussy and enjoy life despite its inevitable downfalls. Everything is only as bad as you make it out to be and also you're a cunt

user... eating people is enjoying life. Someone who does that is no longer burdened by the dogma of society and must only resist their animalism.

If you want to get gud, you have to stop giving a fuck. Stop giving so many fucks, that you both give a fuck and not give a fuck at the same time. They become interchangeable, and that dual modality will make it easier to do everything.

Original audio just w/ a different girl for all you sick fucks chirb.it/7kfbvM

I love you