16:00 Donskoy - Johnson (12)
16:00 Del Potro - Daniel
17:30 Nadal (3) - Simon (15)
17:30 Bautista-Agut (10) - Muller
18:30 Martin - Nishikori (4)
19:00 Fognini - Murray (2)
20:00 Bellucci - Goffin (8)

Other urls found in this thread:

blick.ch/sport/olympia/rio2016/bacsinszky-und-der-olympia-traum-martina-war-schuld-an-meinem-horror-id5362713.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4r3doOBxHpg
rio.itftennis.com/olympics/schedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BELLUCCI IS MY HUSBANDO

late thread lad. was refreshing the catalog waiting for it

Heard rain will delay some matches. Rooting for Puig over Siegemund.

delayed for at least another 30 minutes

>Serena out
>Serena OP picture for the rest of the day

delayed again, it will start in an hour

I think I'll watch Nadal again. He looked strong yesterday.

blick.ch/sport/olympia/rio2016/bacsinszky-und-der-olympia-traum-martina-war-schuld-an-meinem-horror-id5362713.html

>Bacsinszky hated Hingis as a child

>the rainy island of Rio

Like it's any different in Paris and New York during the Slams.

>Zverev pulled out of Olympics claiming he wasn't feeling 100% fit
>plays in Mexico instead
why didn't he just say he was afraid of the virus?

Different Zverev m8

I wasn't seriously criticising Brazil. you can't really expect them to build roofs just for the Olympics. I get it.
>Zverev M.
wew my bad

NADAL
A
D
A
L

I guess the rain is stopping because there are people sitting in the stands.

I don't understand how serena and novak lost. It can't be that different from the tournaments they play right?

>Del Potro - Daniel
Who's that danny boy?

Djokovic can only remain godly for so long. he's probably exhausted mentally and physically from having to maintain such an incredible form for so long. he did win Rogers Cup right before the Olympics so he's not declining that drastically. as far as I'm concerned, he's still the favourite for USO

Novak's loss wasn't really a surprise to me. He seems to be having some issues and will keep losing to inspired players.

No atp/wta points now.

Djokovic was literally crying after he lost

Don't bring the "they don't care" meme. Serena and Djokovic don't need points or money, they play for the glory

Del Potro says he'd rather win a gold medal than be top10 again

How can one woman be so hot and so hideous at the same time?

Explain.

>Djokovic out of Cincy due to left wrist injury

>Djokovic
>Cincinnati
pick uno

He's never going to win it.

>Time is starting to catch up with the big four

>Big 4
No such thing
>time catching up to Murray
He's literally just entered Agassi mode and will win many Slams this late in his career.

Murray looking as fit as ever. it's finally his chance to dominate.
E B A M
B
A
M

how much time will it take for djokovic to drop from #1? six months?

The year end #1 ranking is possible for Murray. Especially now that Djokovic is skipping Cincy and has a USO title to defend. I think Murray will make it desu.

reee when will this start?

didn't he win the last 4 grand slams? it should take more time for him to drop from #1

BBC says one more bong

he lost Wimbledon, lad

You don't seem to understand how ATP point system works. He has to defend his points from last year. Murray only has a 4th round appearance to defend at the USO.

fucking hell
FUCK rain this year 2bh

>delayed another 30 bings

fug

This year blows

So Murray will finally be the one to stop Djoker's non stop reign at #1?

this thing is going to keep getting delayed until the end of time

test

If it keeps raining for the whole day, what happens to spectators that bought tickets for today's games? And for those who bought for tomorrow's? The whole scheduled gets postponed by 24 hours?

Murray is just winning because they don't meet anymore. Rome was fluke. Djoko held back since he didn't want to risk an injury right before RG

not sure. I reckon a refund is in order. the ones that bought the tickets for tomorrow will get to watch the matches that are carried over from today. I assume they bought tickets to a particular court so whatever's going on in that court is the match they're gonna be watching even though that's probably not the ones they intended to watch.
no idea about the scheduling though. the scheduling has been dogshite thus far. it's probably going to get worse with the rain.

When does the tennis start? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I assume they bought tickets to a particular court so whatever's going on in that court is the match they're gonna be watching even though that's probably not the ones they intended to watch.

But then the last day wouldn't have any spectator, because it was originally out of schedule and nobody purchased tickets for it.

WHEEEEERE?!
I want my tennis matches. By this time of the day I should have already watched Nadal and Delpo games.

yeah, that could be a problem. no idea how it's gonna be worked out

>delayed until 19:15 BST
>it's 19:17 BST
?

Did they forget about tennis?

Djokovic loses out on the 1000 points from cincy he's defending. Defending a us open winners points, Shanghai, Paris, WTF winner. Murray will catch up.

any updates on what's going on with the tennis, lads?

While we wait for it to start post highlights of good but somewhat obscure matches

youtube.com/watch?v=4r3doOBxHpg

Here is the 2009 final of Sydney between Nieminen and Nalbandian, Nieminen had straightsetted Novak in the semis
"no"
he has never won Cincy

DELAYED

rio.itftennis.com/olympics/schedule

600 points not 1000

I can only stay up for so long
delet this weather right now!!!

POST HIGHLIGHTS YOU LAZY FUCKS

>Nadal can win 2 Gold medals while Fedelel and Choker 0

Epic
The butthurt of both fanbase would be simply epic :^)

same for Murray the defending champion

fedfags on suicide watch

Murrgoat will win this one and the next one

I'm on my phone, sorry.
When I get home I'll post some HIGHLIGHTS if the games haven't started yet by then.
I have a few bookmarked on my desktop's browser.

I will post some GUGA.

How do you figure Fedfags and Djokotards are gonna think? Does it matter if Nadal or Mury have 1 or 2 golds? I don't think so

>tfw I love Mad men but I only have two episodes left ;_;

The finale is epic.

I'm a fed fan too and I don't really care about the gold but it's a nice icing on the cake. especially for someone like Rafa who loves representing his country as much as he can. he said his wrist doesn't feel 100% fit and he wouldn't have resumed playing had it been any other tournament. and now he's playing for Spain in 3 events.

if Djokovic had won the Gold this year you could be sure that Djoktards wouldn't stop bringing the gold up at every GOAT argument. not saying that Fedfags are any less insufferable

i'd like to buy the world a home

what is causing the delay?

Hour 5

Still no signs of any tennis on the horizon the crew is growing more nervous for each moment passing. We are beginning to hear the voices inside our own heads. We have nothing to sedate us with. Please send help

What else? Rain.

i was thinking extreme wind for some reason.

rain never even entered my mind

Most postponed. Night matches on plus some doubles.

oh no :(

Cilic MYSON is still on.

oh, cool that's a possibly a high class match

Any updates on the Delpo vs Daniel situation?

some point tomorrow

>it's still raining

Prepare for the rest of the day to be postponed, lads.

>why even keep on living
Oh wait this means there will be more tennis later, yay

btw I just have one episode left of Mad men and I'm gonna watch it and then feel real empty

Canceled for the day

Post why Murray will become number by the end of the year.

so tomorrow everyone plays 2 matches?