Marina Thread

Marina Thread

Pokey Edition

Questions:

>Current Favorite Song?

>Favorite Album?

>Least Favorite Song?

>Least Favorite song of Favorite Album?

And yes, She had a Breast Reduction, She aged like shit, she ruined her Voice and She doesn't look like this anymore.

i'm just gonna say it before i summon the autistic faggot that hates her so much that he feels the need to remind us everytime that this Marina is gone now.

Other urls found in this thread:

marinadownloads.tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here answering my own Questions

>Current Favorite Song?
Obsession
>Favorite Album?
The Family Jewels
>Least Favorite Song?
How to be a Heartbreaker
>Least Favorite song of Favorite Album?
probably Rootless or Guilty

i wonder when you stop shilling her you lonely virgin

I wouldn't even bother Shilling her, the Joke that is her Pop "Career" is already Dead and she also ruined her Voice.

I just want to talk about her, making a Thread about an Artists that is discussed here quite frequently isn't Shilling

>lol capital letters personal Style

I capitalize random Letters and there is Literally nothing wrong with It

just because you're always like "lol i hate her so much xD" doesn't mean it's not shilling

i'm not even the guy that makes hate threads about her, you need to stop thinking that it's always the same person that makes Marina threads

pls be suicidal

>What are you waiting for

>TFJ

>How to be a Heartbreaker (even though its really catchy)

>Numb

Finally someone dont hating on her and starting a fucking bait thread. Time wasnt to kind with her but nonetheless shes a great and talented person. Im really excited for her new album and hope it will come out this year.

What do you guys think about EH and how it became the album it is. I already know it but still wanted to know if any of you guys know it

I guess that OP is german user from a few months ago who really shilled the fuck out of Marina on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Hes capitalizing words prob out of reflexes from the german language

I capitalize random words, It has nothing to Do with grammar from any language

>I'm not a robot

>TFJ

>I'm a ruin

>primadona, also froot album

She do what she want with her breast, it was surely a source of problems and she has been probably complexed when she was a teen. The moron who pretend 31 it's aged like shit need to kill himself or just go out and walk in the street some day

Well thats pretty strange

Nice trips

She also always talked about her breast being to big. People always shit on the shit shes doing in her favor. Her fans really need tonstop with that otherwise they will lose her

what a wrinkly buck teeth monster of a woman

You could aswell just stop and leave

I guess you got something wrong. Its the least fav song of your fav album so TFJ

ha yeah! my mistake i cofond least with last in my mind, so the least song: sex yeah, and no least album, i love all the discography

>She also always talked about her breast being to big. People always shit on the shit shes doing in her favor

i do not notice she talked always about this, i follow her conventionnal interview's and faq's, so i miss probably a part of it (frenchfag, yes i know, no one is perfect)

Have you listened to her eps and the unreleased tracks ?

Hey m8

The problem with that is that she is sick and tired of people always talking about her breasts. And she always gets shit for everything she does. Its fucking shit and is annoying. She goes to japan, because she loved the country and she was dreaming of it and what happens ? They instantly shit of her and she stops posting again and then her fans complain that she is unactive. Its their fault and not the ones of her fans

the eps yes, but not the unreased track yet, i will correct this soon

I had a perfect site for that let me search it

yeah i've seen it :( we are a great club of
immeasurable morons, it sucks, she deserve better.

Here it is. You can find everything here, but her songs. Her eps, her live and acoustic sessions and her unreleased tracks

She does. But we cant change it unfortunately but i will lose my fucking shit if she will not release an album because of them

you forgot the link, it doesn't matter i will find it on youtube

Wait were not the club of morons. Thise fans insulting her are mostly EH faggots hating

marinadownloads.tumblr.com
Excuse me im an idiot

me too

Perhaps but they are also a fans, a negativ fans but fans too, has their manners.

thank you dude, how i cannot think of this!

Have fun

After listening tell us if you liked it or not

okay , i will

Totally unnecessary