About to start my night off right then mountain biking in the morning. Feeling pretty good...

About to start my night off right then mountain biking in the morning. Feeling pretty good. If you're blazed or plan to be come on in. It's gonna be a few mins before my desktop rig is warmed up :)

Holy shit nice rig

>Arizer EQ

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Quite observant. Got one? Giving it 5 more mins then i'm taking a fat hit off of this.

I do have one, absolutely love it.
I'm a bit sad tho, broke the funky glass stirring tool just a few hours ago.

Sucks :( here's one of my portables.

I've been thinking about buying on how the hit

It hits good. Evenly bakes your herb and lasts a long time. If you have the extra 50-60 bucks, get a Crafty if you want the best possible experience.

I also have this, great, great vape for the money. My first vape and I love it.

Thanks

Random question for you guys. I've been smoking for years and never had any problems. Recently I started smoking Wax out of a rig I got from Colorado, and randomly I'll freak the fuck out and have like a mini panic attack and my heart starts racing. Any of you experience this?

Rolling for death or riches

>
No. But lay off the weed until you settle what's been making you anxious.

Ok time to take my first hit of the night, at a [0] now. Let's see how this goes.

Thanks for the reply man. I used to be on anti anxiety meds (Lexapro & clonazapam) but I hated the way they made me feel. I wasnt sure if those meds did something to my brain or what the deal was, but everyonce in a while Whenever I smoke the really good stuff or concentrates I panic.

having it every time i somke, u need to relax, and try to understand what make you afraid. and fight it, or go to psychologist

>> last time i smoked and had panic attacks, my mom caught me, thhats when it started

just use less weed you're probably having a panic attack because your brain changes so quickly into being really high

Dope set up!!

I find it very hard to just relax haha. And I'm not sure what causes it honestly. Usually when I smoke with my buds its cool, but if i'm alone I usually get very anxious and a racing heart.

Thanks. Here's a pic of my doggos

dope cat set up!!

Thanks :) I'm playing fetch with the gray one right now. Arm is getting tired lol

Doggos

Nice meows

Aw thanks. Here's a stoner comic. you can save it

You damn genious you

stoner comics like this are super cingry

its like the person who made them never smoked pot

Happens to me with certain weeds. Or I'm possibly just smoking too much at once, that seems to be part of it for me. Happens more if I'm smoking on my own at home, very rare if high with friends.

Hey I have the same one as you on the left. Cept the top part is a lil diff with a glass chamber. How long do you pre-heat yours for? I've only used it like 3 times. Doesn't seem to really do much or much vape. Feels like I'm just wasting weed.

ddave kit from fuckcombustion. warm it up to 397 for 15 mins and pack and elbow pack shredded with my magic flight finishing grinder. fucking great experience :) pretty high.

It's cold outside :(

Don't fucking lie bro that's a cat

Have a toke for me, OP. Had to quit myself to try and get a job in this shithole I live in.

we have the same rig OP, taking a wicked slab dabaconda for you