Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrsfJHLx5YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll try not.

Nice feet.

(tomoko)
Woke up because a dude was running his motor bike's engine
I slept a long bit though
What you up to tomoko?
(akame)
If you think about it yea
>The attraction to cute people could be seen as a cute curse
(shiro)
Damn that hurt man
So deep

Well, do your best then

I am ashamed to say I had to google that. It didn't mean anything.
But
انا احبك

Heya, doing well?

Shino a dumb if he thinks feet aren't nice
hiya pinko

Saber claim
Getting ready for dinner with my family
Bad dog

Calamity-masu'd

I can't guarantee it won't happen.

It's important to share with yourself.

Nice dubs, Karen. How's it?

Best chuunibyou claimed

(An user)
Some of my younger relatives did that.

(Shizuru)
It mostly happens when I get irritated or tired. Or both.
>And I fall under both.

I missed ya too dude, how've you been?

It's been alright, some bad things happening currently but I'm avoiding coming to terms with it for now, kek.

>claim
Saber

Nice feet
he is
they are very nice
ohio yellowo
ok bb
we can do it together next time

I'll try.

Killer.

Claimed.

HELLO, NIGGERS.

Fuck. I was just fine but now I'm happy as hell.

>claimed

Ah, university is just to refine you because most people at that point have been molded enough to be a safe functioning piece of machinery. Those who aren't usually don't go into uni as a result and are thus never able to get anywhere further than a low paying, low consequence job. The high price make it so that it is harder for those who aren't ingrained in the system to get in. Even then society is set up so that there are so many obstacles that it is pretty much impossible for someone of a rebellious or non conforming nature to rise to the top.

And before you mention trump, he isn't a non conformist, he's just a different kind of conformist.

Like I said tinfoil hat, but if looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, and acts like a duck, I'm going to come to the conclusion that it's a duck. When you piece together everything about modern society, unless it's some huge unhappy accident, it seems to have been structured in a way to keep people malleable and easy to control and use as a means of production. You could say it's just a coincidence but it's just too perfectly balanced a system for me to believe that.

It felt good to take his life.

I think I have the same thing. I had a feeling I had to check thread and there you were

You disgust me.

(disgusting male dom)
well you must rape the weak ones. then you can have them the more weak women are removed from the population the better. all submissive girls and dom guys need to die

(ruby)
decapitation well you should never be sad about fetishes or anything why feel bad for doing anything such a waste of time I watch animals being crushed doesnt bother me

(Akame)
im ok just waiting out my last week of freedom before school glad to here you got some sleeps

(Rikka)
well its good to see ya

So whats going on with you friend?

You're as perverted as your maid self, i see.
So it's going to wind up being you yourself and i?
I understand, mostly.
Well hopefully you'll feel better soon and i can go back to making bad jokes. I'll mind what i say in the meantime.

But the stronger they are the more fun it is to break their pathetic minds and bend them to your will. The more dom the woman is the better her cries for help will be

But you're smiling...
Maybe you were happy to see him die too.

I'm super glad to see you too dude, how've you been? Sorry I didn't chat you up before.
And before I fuck you I need to buy you dinner first, it's only polite.

You're up late.

Allahu Akbar

>Penny Claim
>I'm fucking burning CDs like a pleb because my car doesn't have an audio jack.
>Its the 90s all over again.

Cause shit is deep.
I'm good. How about you?

So are you.

I don't like hurting people. Being turned on by people getting hurt fucks with my head.

I tried to 7abibi on sandnigger keyboard but I forgot the letter string again.
الزواج مني حبي

not much just living out my last few weeks of freedom before school hbu

Ill add edgy to your list of disgusting habits

>69 hp

LEWD.

Not at all.

Are you gonna live in a dorm or can you get back home everyday?

Ups and downs. Depressions and sadness. The basic stuff.
Nah. You don't even need to buy me dinner. Just fuck me raw and wildly.
>

This is a point. You know, a university is a conformity factory in its own right. You WILL become an exile or an outcast if you don't join them in screaming for gun bans and otherkin rights. Society as we know it is specifically intended to shove people into boxes, little boxes. The blue collar box, the nerd box, the nigger box. Niggers are especially bad for this. If a black man wants to be an educated, upstanding member of society, his lesser brethren ostracize him.
HEY YOU.

Yo Mercy whats gud my G?
>I'm fuckin burning Sabaton onto a disk because Car Jamz

Oh hey man school aint that bad. Just looking at shirts I wanna buy online!

Oh shit sorry

Oh no.. family still? But I understand sometimes it's best to just avoid something; or there's little else one could do.

I, ah, maybe.. I should go buy my own bikinis. That's pretty risque, don't you think? But those ribbons sure look fun to play with.

That's weird, must be something else because I'm definitely not cute
Queen!
Good to see you
I always like reading up on your other conversations
>All dom guys have to die
Perhaps I shouldn't anymore
How you holding up?
Suicide pact?

No, continue. I'll just have to read everything twice for a bit until I calm down a bit more and this painful headache goes away.

still here

and
nothing playing rust

also other tomoko do you have a pic of tomokos ears? i havent seen any

Ice claim!

Hello friends!

Not official, I'll keep looking for you.

>Implying letting a weaker human being like a woman the size of a building eat you and crush you isnt edgy

I don't follow. I was just referencing CREAM.

Here's a tease.

They're just for looking at. They don't hold anything on.
Or maybe you just mean you want to play with the holes below them?
Pervert.
Nah don't worry about it. You're having a bad day, i'd rather work to accommodate you rather than the reverse.

Bully the ear

Here you go, an official ear.

Sounds like something a NEET might say to excuse his failures in life, but who knows, perhaps I've already been moulded beyond repair.
Don't know why I would mention Trump, American politics don't interest me in the slightest.
In the end I don't really care about conspiracy theories, they're a huge waste of time and in the end none of it really matters.

>Sabaton
MAH NIGGAH.
>Saluto
>Nex Alea
>LA is burning
>Denique
>Inrerimo
>So-Cal has fallen
How about both of you are behaving like giant fucking faggots and should shut up and leave other people's fucked up kinks alone?
Got any cookie dough?

why? makes no sense. my fav giantess story are kids being killed by the giant actually, women killing kids is a big turn on for me. but at the end of the day none of it matters. no sense in getting worked up about it, hurting people shouldn't hurt you.

ive done dorm life it sucked hard. "every day you hear oh do you get to partys and drink huhuhuhuh you are so lucky". im close enough to get thier and live a home.

sounds fun also im not looking forward to social stuff.

hey yuno im ok are you a dom if so its ok, I like you. im ok just ignore my arguments. how are you?

no because im not trying to bother someone you are
>weaker human being
not all the time depends on the girl and the guy

No I swear I have medical records to back it up
>Even if I haven't seen a doc in years

"You're in too deep with the memes, user." says your Waifu, giving you a glare that seems borderline hostile.
Her simple words convey so much meaning. They seem awfully profound to you; the way what she said sounds more like a command than a statement only excites the sound waves further as they penetrate your ears, refusing to mix with the sounds of your giggling at memes, instead completely overpowering those small noises and crushing the meager spirit of your laughter.
The air became warm, and your stomach cold. Time stopped. She made you feel so much with an 8-word sentence, and only now did you start thinking about the song In Too Deep by Sum 41.
However, the sum of your Waifu's patience isn't 41, in fact, judging by her expression, it is much closer to 0. She's clearly waiting for you to say something, and is opening her mouth to do so in your place. You feel like you took that drug in Dredd, where time slows down, except you weren't falling off a building, you were just watching your Waifu pry open her merciless jaws, and you could see every particle of moisture that hopped around her mouth as she did so, and you could hear every crackle of saliva, the curling of her tongue, the ancient prayers of Egyptians, the beating of your own heart, the beating of your own soul, and the innards of alien minds from other realities. What the hell kind of thing, what terrifying, scathing remark could she muster up next? There was no way you could let her say another word about memes, for if you allowed any more words to be spoken, they were sure to either kill you, drive you mad, both, or something that can't even be expressed in writing. Your palms are sweating. Your mind is crunching into itself, and fuck does that even mean? This room is becoming your grave both quickly and slowly, for time has no concept as your head and heart pound, and every truth given by any living thing is crawling around in your brain.
How do you respond?

Ear.

Swimsuit edition.

Canon ear.

Well I'm here for a good reason, would you like to know it?

Burning them? Setting them on fire or copying things onto them?

Not good, but in a few days I'll be much worse or much better.

No, college. My own laziness and my father's full schedule may cost me a lot of time.

That's no fair, how am I supposed to remember!?
I think I told you my colors were black and white, what were yours?

Sorry man, life does suck ass.
What's keeping you down? I'm in a shit situation too.
And I can't marry you, I'm waiting for someone I can love.

Yep
All of me and you

Can't remember if this is official or not, I think it is.

Want more?

alright good for you man

How are you doing tonight Laura?
WEW

If today was a bad day, then tomorrow will be better.

woman by nature are physically weaker.
Thats why they should stay with children while men are taking care of other things.

I mean, I already have that one saved, but yes.

No.

I've been feeding your fetish instead of my Tomobro's?

The fuck Tomobro?

Hi Ruby! ;)

Yes!

Still being held captive by your 'friends'?
I don't follow either
Don't you want to kill yourself because shiro will never be real?
I was kidding but I'm glad you forgive my sexual preferences
For some reason I couldn't write that without smiling like an idiot
I've been okay, was feeling kinda under the weather today
What have you been up to?
Well queen did show up as well, maybe he is cute?
Because i am not, I've got some medical records for this as well
>That's a good thing right?

Thats what I love about going back, you gonna slide in there with any girls??

H-hey, isn't it so that pool wise the uncovered parts you can touch? At least it seems like a sensibile rule of thumb.
And there's nothing wrong with some pool play, so...

Hm, sounds like something you can overcome, though!

ruby please

playing any games atm?

just stop please just stop you. dont know what this does to me. dont make my next three days a living hell, you gotta stop cause my next reply is going to be a lot worse.

lieing around also that sucks up late again I see

i just thought of it last night. thanks
its not a fetish thought just hit me i didnt see any ears in any of my pics.
no but i do pay them some metal frags every now and then out of respect

Well. Morning at work has been a bit of a letdown for me. Spent the last hour or so cleaning.

No. I live for Shiro after all, why would I kill myself? This is what I was referencing.
youtube.com/watch?v=WrsfJHLx5YA

Sounds fun.
Good ol' literal circle jerk :^)
Oh?... Is that the rule you want to implement? Because i've seen your bikini. I'm sure this can be a two way street.

Why?
Its a proven fact that men are stronger than woman
Its been in history for ages that woman stay back and take care of the children while man go to war

Let it be known that Tomoko does indeed have ears. How else would she listen to her Deats?

those feet

what are you wearing on your feet? are you in just socks again?

how did you come to that conclusion?

i don't see how you don't like feet at all

what if your waifu ended up being called Jeffers?

What really amazes me is how so many people can get behind these "protest movements" and not realize that they themselves, on either side of it, are being manipulated.

The best way to control people is to convince them that there is an enemy, tell them they need your protection, and also convince them that it is necessary to surrender their freedom in exchange for safety.
Hey what's up
I'm not wrong though.

It's Shiro's bodysuit.

What are talking about?

I have a huge feet fetish. I think you might have be confused with the other Tomoko

Oh not much, what about yooooooou?

nice feet

Are you sure? Wouldn't you like to know?

All I can do is hope. Hope and be sad :c

It's all down to luck and my father for now.

Politely ask her to stop.

pfdfd
نعم

girls oh god man I went in to get my id card today and my need for girls was overwhelming seeing so many girls my age drove me crazy I dont know what im going to do

>this is not a horny thing btw

god damn it you just dont listen you damn sadist that is becasue that was the mind set back then a disgusting mindset of fools women are not all weaker than men for fuck sake it verys you had to do this you had to get me going you fucking sadist just like all the other humans you need to make people mad

playing league you should get on
>queen confirmed cute
your doctor sucks

Two faced mitten wearing retard is what shiro.

No thanks.

I wish I was this Shobon.

Well I had no coffee today because the doctor thinks it's affecting my health, so I've been barely able to move at all today.