How much does it cost to fully arm one US Marine?

How much does it cost to fully arm one US Marine?

an arm and a leg

I just want to remind you apes that each and every one of you has cost the gov’ment, counting weapons, armor, ammo, instrumentation, and training, everything, including the way you overeat—has cost, on the hoof, better’n half a million. Add in the thirty cents you are actually worth and that runs to quite a sum.”

>gov’ment
>better'n
>you apes
i hope your fucking joking, i mean your argument is right and all but come on man, you just fucked it up

awwwww, is someone salty because their military isn't top tier?

Read a book

$15,000 give or take a few grand based on his position in the platoon/squad.

I think its closer to 6

Never understood calculus

What do they pay them?

We have the technology. We can rebuild him.
Incidentally, how'd he lose his arm.

Corpsfag here. The IIF gear is approximately 6K. That's what my receipt says from 2015. Unless they did a gear update between now and then. M16A4 was 1250 and the RCO retails for 12k. Boots and uniform are up for grabs though since it's partly personal preference. I wore standard issue boots that were 170 and issued IIF Frog gear.

Sorry but that's bullshit and you know it

>mfw you thought this was going to make everyone laugh.
>mfw you thought you would get 50+ replies
>mfw you thought someone might screenshot it and post it in future "best of Sup Forums threads"
Zozzle

you're really butt-frustrated.

I love how they steadily get fatter.

OMG, you're so cool. How can i ever be like you?

>damage control

Why can't newfags just post like regular people, lurkmoar no one cares about being screencapped why would you care if you said something funny and it became famous on "le front page of le internet" you still posted it on Sup Forums and can't retract your anonymity to prove how funny you are. Thats the glory of Sup Forums faggots

22k dollars
/thread