I don't know you but that sounds fresh!

I don't know you but that sounds fresh!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn01kESmDvY
youtube.com/watch?v=PBdSeIEl1O8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know you but I'm feeling a decent 22!

I don't know you but it sounds like Nakata years ago!

I like KKB, but it's nothing new

>this is average girly pop music
>but has Japanese in it so it's instantly good!

even if you're falling, that's okay
There's a trampoline waiting for you!

Yo, Gus and Jamie, it's Sarah. Just to let you know that I don't wanna do anything today. So I'll see you later, bye!

*Sigh*.... whas tht?

wanna go back to sleeeeeep....

Bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce.

I heard this song on the radio

"Sounds cool Sarah how did it go?"

Like oh-oh-oh-ohhh, -oh-oh-oh-oh?

"I don't know!"

Hm, well, if nobody can help me....

Did I imagine this melody?!!!? XDDD

These are the best days of our lives
That's what the grown ups told us, right?
And everyone's happy, but 行きたくない (we can't leave)

These lyrics hit me hard

I sure don't know if making me was part of the plan
But that's what happened, and I'm cool with that

>show me a pic or it didn't even happen

KKB respect old memes, so I respect KKB

I can't hear you 'cause this beat is taking over!

I know I've got to come down
Put my feet on the ground soon
But that's okay
You see, I'm safe in the knowledge
No matter what, I got my old trampoline

feeling good to be me :)

>I don't like this music so it must be generic and boring

Maybe when you are a little more secure about your masculinity you'll actually be able to enjoy listening to it

I think the main appeal of this is how sexless and infantile it is. There isn't enough pop music that isn't about sex. I mean, I don't mind pop music being about sex, people like geting laid. But virtually every single pop song is sex-related.

>in fact theres not much better than nothing at all

damn...

I don't think it's trying to be either necessarily.

The most popular popular music IS shit like "i wanna love you so good toniiii-iii-iiiight" or "we goin' to the club drinkin rosay all night!" shit and it just feels so forced.

However it also deviates from the soulless psuedo-emotional singer songwriter garbage that plagues the charts too

The topics are about some serious shit like family, social media, education, feeling sad and shit which is stressful but doesn't mean we can't have fun doing so. And it feels so sincere.

This album is great for people healing from extreme anxiety imo. It helped me a lot and im back to my old self but even more confident now :)

Yeah I was surprised by some of the lyrical depth of this album.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn01kESmDvY

THINK IN CAPS

All of these lines made me chuckle and think 'What am I doing with my life?' upon first listen. Also the Pink Floyd reference was from out of nowhere too.

new KKB thread

I'm such a nihilistic depressed fuck but this shit actually brightens my day up. It's just so innocent and nice unlike most pop music now days, I can't help but feel a little comforted about my existence when I here this.

once you hit that spot just build upon it. why do you feel so comforted? how good would it feel to feel like that in default

i've become a much more confident person since doing this and so will you my friend

and I really couldn't say why my life is so photographic

Is she related to Katy Perry

>Hey, you, take your headphones off
>Toss your phone cuz' the beat is on
>Dancing's better when you're with someone
>But I guess you wouldn't know it if you're home alone

First line of the album is literally calling out all the neets who should be banging this jam at a party, but are instead listening to it in their man-baby cave by themselves. I love this group.

Thanks man that really helped

What was the Pink Floyd reference? I can't remember.

In Graduation she says "hey teacher, leave those kids alone"

WTF i hate KKB now!?!?!

Couldn't listen to this project because the first track where she raps about being a hardcore gamer was too cringe

is this pc music

Hope not because I'd stop listening to it

This is so bad it's good.
At least they know they're terrible, I guess. Sounds like maybe there's some inspiration from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu?

youtube.com/watch?v=PBdSeIEl1O8
this one?

its produced by one of the guys in PC Music

>want to make happy music like this
>want fun vocals like this
>but im a guy

is it possible to make you sound like a girl with vocal effects?? please respond

Just find a qt girl, user. :3

>beyond based god tier
Lipslap
Big City

>based god tier
Heard a Song
Trampoline

>regular god tier
Fish Bowl
Picture This

>demigod tier
Break
Hey Parents

>good tier
Waking Up
Try Me
Paintbrush

>eh tier
Graduation

sweet album t b q h h h

pitch shifter? im pretty sure SOPHIE does his own vocals but just changes the pitch

>it's a "Sup Forums pretends it's capable of understanding and enjoying something that isn't Sup Forumscore" thread
you tried :)

Can somebody recommend me more overly-happy dumb music like this? It makes my brain numb and I like that feeling.

Show me a party where theres not shitty trap and they enjoy KKB and i'm in

leave Sup Forums and never come back

why

Clarence Clarity uses lots of vocal distortion in his music to make him sound like a girl.

Any top 40 radio hit

k thanks man much appreciated

Pic related is a different kind of dumb and happy but it still gives me that feeling.

Anything on Disko Warp. and the entire genre of happy hardcore, but desu a lot of it is boring/bad

I love how I single-handedly made this album a meme and now people are spamming it for me :^)

no you didn't

anthony?

>paintbrush not in beyond based god tier

smdh familia

B^")

"
no
"

i mean it's nice and all but it's just a 60 second interlude with the melody from one of the proper songs and i don't know what she's saying

It doesn't sound bad but it really needs to be in Japanese sung by a pure Japanese in order to want me to keep listening.

Sounds like watered down neo-shibuya

the only album that didn't make me want to kill myself this year, I had fun with this album and that is that.

Good list but all the tiers are backwards

first off AOTY2016 (2016 wasn't great)

what is similarly lyrically to this (minus the weeaboo bits)? happy but innocent

another example is pic related

Umm don't go to ghetto ass parties and instead throw your own? All you need is some speakers, booze, and frien-... ohh, never mind...

anyone have a link to this? i looked all over but can't find it

actually the first line of the album is こにちわ!

Apple Music

I have plenty of friends but they literally all prefer trap or certain EDM at parties, but thanks for being a cock over the internet for no reason

>he goes full autism and uses hiragana
>then proceeds to fuck it up

fuckin weebs i swear

are you saying your opinions are literally the complete opposite of mine?

cuz that's p cool t b q h h h

i like it in spite of The Japanese parts plus I'm gay. It's just better Than most pop

you think it would be better to use "ha" instead of "wa" the rest is correct you postmodernist twat.

it is not correct at all
grab a dictionary and try again

I think Hannah Diamond does all the photography for their album/single art too.

Is PC music the most incestuous music scene ever?

its just a bunch of m8s havin a laff.