This will not be a normal cringe thread. This will focus on one man...

This will not be a normal cringe thread. This will focus on one man.I don't think I've seen Sup Forums mention him before, but I think he's one of those train wrecks you'll all get a kekkle out of.

sleeplessinaustin.atxmirrors.info/index.html

Welcome to the world of "Romeo Rose" from Austin. He's semi-known around here as he's had appearances and commentary from radio shows and crap.

Dude seems based as fuck tbh

what has he done to his teeth

autism

Fetal alcohol syndrome?

I do not like to watch sports or reality shows.

I don’t watch much TV.

If I do watch TV, it’s usually a DVD.

But my favorite TV Shows are:

South Park, Seinfeld, Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Sopranos, Beavis & Butthead, and the X-Files.
wew lad

I believe that 99% of Fox News and mainstream Media is nothing but Lies, Lies and more Lies.

I think that the majority of Americans, along with the rest of the world are brainwashed sheep that are asleep.

I believe that 911 was a Inside Job, designed to instill more fear in Americans in which the government can use as a escuse to take away more of our rights and freedoms and push more of their terrible agenda upon us.

There’s a man here in Austin, Texas by the name of Alex Jones who has a show on KLBJ radio, he’s been talking about things like this for about 20 years or longer. He has a website www.prisonplanet.com and he’s also released about 17 video documentaries on this subject and everything he says or writes is backed up by documented fact.

I believe in and support almost everything he says on his show & documentaries and puts on his website. Check out his website and you will have a good idea on what my politics are.

I basically believe in our Constitution, the way our fore fathers wrote it, before Bush & Obama began destroying all the freedoms it contained with the Patriot Acts etc.

They're obviously veneers lol.

Fucking tinfoil hat faggot. Fuck you and your idiot Alex Jones.

OP here - gonna give you some pics to enjoy since you're already having fun with the original pic i posted -

OP here, i legit laughed out loud on this. well done.

bueno...

i don't see why this guys weird teeth deserve an entire thread devoted to them

well there's a lot more wrong with him than his teeth. I posted a pic of some Twitter posts of his, and a mirror of his "looking for girlfrend" website which is full of funny

>teeth so strong you can eat other teeth!

"I DON'T LIKE 'EM PUTTIN' CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN' FROGS GAY!"

Listening to this guy's crazy rants is so fucking entertaining.

Fucking christ, never heard of this lolcow before. There is a large thread over at the kiwi farms about him.

The dude just seems to have really bad aspbergers/autism. It sucks that most of the lolcows and people on the internet who attract so much attention are somewhere on the autism scale because they just CANNOT interact correctly with the general public yet ALWAYS feel the need to talk about whatever they want to.

This guy has so many hallmarks of a Chris-Chan like aspie. It's sad - I feel bad for the dude.

Woo hoo Satan!
The thread on the kiwi farms is insane - the guy did a reddit AMA and was on Judge Judy