>shota
ugh

whats wrong with that?

boop

Why both?

why so dead shotabros

wake up lovelies~

little boys r gross.

Okay, so I've got kind of a situation shotabros.

I moved into a new flat last Sunday and was able to post for a few days. Today I tried again only to see I was banned, the reason being child models.

Now, the ban was filed on the Monday the week before, so there's no way cops should think it's me. However, I have a pretty good idea on who it is the chick across the hall from me, because I saw them resetting the IP for a ban evasion. (I was tempted to keep the cookies on here and try posting again so the IP would get banned, just to fuck with them)

However, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I don't agree with it, but this is a new house, so, what do I do? confront this person and tell them off and risk getting exiled by like, 6 others if I'm wrong or just do nothing?

y-you're gross!

Wut

>shota/loli
one or the other palio

where do you guys find the good loli, including full albums and shit? kind of a noob.. any sites you can start me off with?

Y-you're a faggot

Why not?

Basically, some dumbass in this flat I just moved into is posting either child models or pizza. Don't know, don't care. And isn't even trying to use anything like a proxy or whatever the hell pedos use so it's going straight down the line to the IP.

Since I moved in on the sunday, and this has presumably been happening for a while, I can use the excuse of not actually being here and back that up with two witnesses along with the landlords (with signed and dated forms). I don't have any pizza on here, but laws here are a little undefined and Shota/Loli could get my rig seized for a while and I don't want to put up with that shit.

So, do I confront this shepedo across the hall from me or do I just ignore it?

And yes, I am being serious. This actually happened.

░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌░▄██▀▄
░░░▄▀░▄▄▀▄░▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▐
░░▐▐░█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▀
░░▐░▌▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░▀▄▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄▀▄░░░░░▒░▐
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▌░░▀░░▐░▒░▒░░▒▐
░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░▒░░▀▀▄▄▀░▄▄▄▒░░▄▀
░░░░░▌▌░░░░░▒░░▒▄▄▄░░▄▀▄▀▄▀▄░▌
░░░░▐░▐░░░▒░▄▀▀▀░░░▀▀░▌█░▌▐░▌▐
░░░░▌░░█▄▒▄▒▄▀░░░░░░░▐▐█░▌▌░█░█
░░░▐░░▐▐░▌░▀░░▄▀▀▀░░░░▀▄▀░▄▀░█░▌
░░░▌░▐░▌░▀▄▐░░░░░░░░░▀░░░░▌▌░░▐▐
░░▐░▐░▐░░░░▀▀▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░▄▀░▐░░░░▌
░░▌▐░░▌▀▀▀▄▄░░▐▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▐▀▄▐
░▐▐░▄▀▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▀▒▐▒░░▄░▄▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░▌▌
░▐░▐░▄▄░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒███▐▒▒▒▒▒▐░░▌▐▐
░▌░▌▀░░░▀▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒█░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒░▌░▌░▐░▌
▐░░▌▐▀▀▄░░▀▄▐▒▒▒▒▒█░░░▌▒▒▒▒▐░▌░▐▐░▐
▌░░▐░▌░░▀▄░▄▌▌░▒▒▒▒█░░▌▒▒▒░▄▄▄█░▌░▐
▌░░▐░▌░░▀▄░▄▌▌░▒▒▒▒█░░▌▒▒▒░▄▄▄█░▌░▐

Yeah little girls are totally fine though.

Nice try fbi

How about you kill the guy?

user.

Ask first, Why do you think it's a shepedo

Because I saw this person exit her room, turn off the router, flush the DNS, reset router and disappear into her room again half an hour after I saw the ban sign.

I've been unfairly banned by the swatbots on /sthg/ enough times to know what that means.

fuck you kid I'm serious