I need your help Sup Forums!

I need your help Sup Forums!

I'm going to meet this girl tonight. she's a big stoner and i told her I was too . But I'm not and I haven't smoked anything in my life. I told her i did so i wouldn't look lame. What do? She wants to smoke now..

Just smoke up inhail, till you cough, and smile an nod.

Tell her you have a drugs test at work or wherever coming up and you can't risk it.

Don't be a bitch, toke till you die pussy

Obviously you fucked up user. So what you neednto do is tell her the truth like so
>I lied about being a stoner because I was afraid to look lame but now I probably do but I was still wondering if you wanted to hang out
Easy

Good luck, Fox.

She's gunna know you're a virgin.
Get yo' cherry popped.

psychonaut here, well sorry to say this but you fucked up by telling her that you're a big stoner she'll know you've never smoked as soon as the blunt/joint/bong or whatever is being used. Not much you can do in this situation

Either tell her the truth or get ready to be so high that you'll ruin it anyway

If there's a pipe remember there's a hole on the side

tell her the truth she'll most likely show you the ropes, if she doesn't and calls you a loser punch her in the clit.

I bet she's a good sport. She'll just see how high she can get him.

Don't pretend to be something you're not, most importantly for yourself, others are secondary. Find people who accept you for you and you will be a lot happier user. Just speaking from experience

When you hit it you will cough no doubt but cover that up with a story that you have weak lungs and that it always happen...dont try to take too much in short period of time coz it will fuck you up...after that you are all good just talk with her...

For real dude. Go meet up with her. Admit that you thought she was a real hottie and you've never smoked before but want to with her. Then puff like the faggot you are and enjoy.

srsly, she will +1 you knowing you like her and you'll learn how good weed is. It's not enough to date her, but if she already likes you, then she'll prolly asmit her feelings for you too.

Stoners are annoying as fuck and can't keep up with the conversation. Find a girl who's dad didn't walk out when she was 13.

You fucked up OP. People who smoke regularly can tell someone doesn't smoke often from a mile away. There's not much you can do now. You might as well tell her the truth and hope she enjoys smoking up your virgin lungs.

Stoners love getting people high for the first time!

Real talk here. Just go over there, look her in the eyes and say "If you don't reply to this post, your mother will die in your bed tonight."

That shit will make you a man and a half.

OP here, thanks for the advice. I guess im going to smoke tonight. Is there anyway i could at least try to pull it off like i smoke though ?

Tell her you took a tollerance break and also have no connect rn.
Then enjoy getting high. She'll be able to tell that you're super lit but ya okay because- tollerance break, it'll make sense

This.

Sure slur a bit and act like you have a very low IQ. Bump into things too and don't shower. You'll be a dead ringer for the average stoner.

Hell fucking no. Just...no.

This, tell her it just came up. If you've never smoked before your gonna be wasted and that chick will know.

if you're smoking out of a bowl, make sure you put your thumb over the hole on the side of it (carb)
if you're using a bong, light the bud and breathe in till you see smoke then pull the slide out and rip it (dont cough into the bong)
if you're using blunts or papers just tell her to roll it
if she wants to do dabs then you're fucked. have fun!

Only good advice in this thread.

What a faggot

drop that bitch she's a degenerate confirmed

I didn't feel shit the first couple times I smoked and it was some pretty good shit, there is definitely a chance he won't either.

don't try to be a big man and take big hits, you'll look like a fool
If it's a pipe, hold the hole at the side, inhale, let go of the hole whilst pulling, then stop and then breath in a short breath to pull the smoke down your lungs, again don't go too hard
refrain from saying really dumb shit whilst baked to avoid embarrasment
that's what I got, good luck man, you're doing what I dreamed of doing

Just don't lie. Go in and enjoy the experience.

DUDE WEED LMAO

all of you degenerates need to accept jesus christ

If it was me I would keep lying and making up excuses for why I can't smoke around her and then I would start smoking when I wasn't around her to get used to it and then if she caught me up in it I would just be like I wanna be sober around you because I can focus on you and really get to know you and remember everything instead of just being stoned (insert super sweet shit girls like about feelings and whatnot). Then again I'm an asshole and can't admit I lied ever so that's just me.

>> I need your help Sup Forums!

I'm going to meet this homo tonight. he's a big faggot and i told him I was too . But I'm not and I haven't sucked anything in my life. I told him i did so i wouldn't look like an actual man. What do? He wants to fuck my ass now..

Kek your gonna have fun but tomorrow...:

Ohhhhhhh the glory of the sweat regret when you know that she thinks your a total loser for lying about it.

go smoke with her dude. itll be a great experience. dont be afraid to just lose your fucking mind. go eat 6 grams of shrooms, take x and go to church. be a heroin addict for awhile. ive done all that shit, its great life experience

Dude, just say that you lied because you didn't want to seem lame. People love introducing others to weed so if you tell her you're into trying it for the first time with her she'll be hyped. You shouldn't have even lied in the first place, that was just stupid.

just take a huge hit then say "whoa shit i haven't smoked in a while haha" then just do whatever you want

you better smoke that weed boy 420 praise it

Dude. Probably not a good idea to smoke with her for your first time.

Just tell her that you lied to make it less awkward but you don't smoke. But don't start acting different when she is high. Just be chill. Act like you would normally act if she was sober

The first time you get high, you get really really high. More than any other time. She will be able to tell. The truth is the only way, as usual man. Just tell her the truth and things will get better from there. If she's worth it she'll understand bro. Cheers.

See what lying does? Enjoy your awkward ass night loser

Lots of lube and just relax.

ive dated a couple stoner chicks... for reals, if you fess up and tell her that youve never smoked but have wanted to try, and that the only reason that you said that you smoke was because wou wanted to impress her, she'll cream herself. theyre all hippy bitches that are about gay shit like personal growth, honetsy, and a man being vulnerable. no fucking troll. its easy AF

*sweet
Checking my own repeating numbers you lame beta faggots

Be honest we her mane. If not, trust me as I take a rip of this bong and type this while taking a shit (#smokelife), you will look like a dumbass fool.

Tell her you've never smoked but want to try it. If you're already meeting up, you're point of success at this point is in the "highly likely" range. If she's agreed to meet you, its cause she thinks you're cute. Let her pop your smoking cherry and remember to not be a bitch.

One love.

> I wanna be sober around you because I can focus on you and really get to know you and remember everything instead of just being stoned
we are trying to teach this guy how to smoke, not make her think of him as a bitch

how sociopathic are you?

be up front with her when the situation arises
you'll get pussy points for this

If possible, use a bong so the smoke won't hurt as much. Also, for your first time, you will either get really fucking high, or feel nothing at all.

Not alllll of them. What If he gets the rare one that isn't. I wish we could see pictures of OP and this chick lol.

If you pussy out you can suck all the smoke into your mouth without inhaling into your lungs. I'm convinced this is why so many people don't get high the first time. You won't get stoned but no one will be able to tell you didn't smoke it. You'll have to act high I guess. Just be a little quieter than usual, or eat a lot, or get giggly.

>if she wants to do dabs then you're fucked. have fun!
rip OP if she wants to dab, although I've noticed most women WILL NOT smoke concentrates period. They refuse. Not sure if coincidence or what

because I'm a grammar nazi, especially against myself. Axe that second you're for your.

man, for my first time I just ended up feeling really happy and excited, that was the day I smoked headband
then, for my second time, I forget what strain I smoked but I was absolutely rekt and felt unreal, it was hella awesome
OP, if you're gonna tell the truth (which you should) you should still get hella baked

Tell her you lied to seem cool
Chances are she won't care and you get to have a grill sesh with her

Pretty much this actually as soon as i got this mentality things just started to fall in line i even got a mega QT gf and im probably a 5-6 at most

>meet girl like this over summer
>drop acid with her for the first time
>smoke plenty of weed with her
>plenty of molly
>she never gave up the pussy
>very manipulative
>was just using me, had to break that bitch off
be careful with girls that are comfortable with substances, they usually have some....issues

Come clean. Tell her it's your first time and ask her to be gentle.

put ice water in there too

OP here, she said wants to match, which means to share weed. But I don't have weed or even bought it before.

Just admit you're not. If you're not a stoner, and she leaves you because of it, then you were too good for her.

You are probably getting sloppy secconds if she's the kinda person to leave you for that reason anyways.

maybe some people cant tell, but you could if you knew what to look for. the smoke blown out inhaled vs just drawn into the mouth is different.

this

youre a faggot for agreeing to smoke without ever having tried it

try to mention it to her its your first time
she might give you tips

you loser

you really should just listen to anons advice and just fess up. if you go smoke with her, first time, the paranoia of keeping that secret from her might seriously trip you the fuck out, in a bad way.

Girls go all crazy when they think a guy is telling them how he really feels for a brief moment. I'm saying never talk like this and then say something like that if she notices he's been smoking without her, when really he's just been getting used to it. It makes sense I promise. I've seen people do this before. It would be the equivalent of if a guy is angry and a girl does something sexual to stop the argument.

Just tell her you haven't smoked in a while because of work that way when you get completely obliterated and are high as fuck you don't look like a total liar.ALSO smoke at the end of the date, like go out, eat dinner watch a movie whatever then when you're done all that shit go to one of your houses and pop on netflix and watch some of that while you get high that way when youre quiet it looks like youre just trying to watch the show.
I highly recommend watching Archer, China IL, OR if you like more action based tv go for Mr. Robot

Ya know...

Just be honest man, I'd give you as much weed as needed if I could, but of course you gotta be the big man and fess up
but still get baked with her though

ah i see, makes sense

>this
except add, do you wanna get high? Being your first time she'll actually probably try to make it extra nice for you, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Big stoners really like getting people high for their first time. She'll get a good laugh out of it most likely. Just tell her you're a virgin but you wanna try it. That or try the drug test at work thing.

Ya dude, you're just digging your self a bigger hole. Tell her you've only done it like 1-3 times but still want to hang

if ur gonna smoke take small hits don't go hard.

nICe, ow wait the problem here is that you are a gay?