Trump is employed by Hillary to ensure she wins the election...

Trump is employed by Hillary to ensure she wins the election. Hillary would lose to literally any other candidate by a mile. This is why trump is actively trying to lose the election by being a moron

Try to prove me wrong

Protip: you can't

Why, he's going to win and nuke isis!

Yeah. A billionaire as an employee. Not like there weren't a trillion other unlikable republican candidates.

Condider the time he has put campaigning. Are you trying to say that hillary has the money to hire a fucking billionaire to run around like a monkey? Are you fucking retarded?

>Condider

smoke some weed and say that a couple times. thank me later.

>Not like there weren't a trillion other unlikable republican candidates
How many of them are friends with the Clintons?

Do you really think he'd be motivated to do it for the paycheck and nothing else? And the other unlikable candidates are all, you know, actual republicans. Plus they all lost to him anyway. Plus he has reality TV experience. There is no one who'd be a better choice than him.

This presupposes that he was going to beat out the other 16 republican candidates in the primary. Tin-foil hat much?

concur, not every persons price is money, but everyone has a price

Or maybe Trump really is a moron, hence his appeal to redneck pieces of shit.

That explains why he hasn't really gone after her and is still talking about the other Republicans who aren't even running against him.

That's fucking great

If he loses he will make crazy claims about it being fixed and then ride his new found popularity strait to the bank

Hillary is employed by Trump to ensure he wins the election. Trump would lose to literally any other candidate by a mile. This is why hillary is actively trying to lose the election by being a moron

Try to prove me wrong

>Trump
>Billionaire

top fucking kek user

Prove yourself right.

That makes no sense dude. Hillary knows when to shut her mouth. Trump doesn't. Hence, op's claim

maybe he is just trying to do what he thinks is right, and he recognizes what a farce today's media shitshow has become, but plays the games to get the attention.

the more famous candidate almost always wins and everyone is talking about trump. The man knows exactly what hes doing, whats sad is that it is working.

This is a pretty elaborate plan then OP, thought out years in advance

Trump lead the campaign to make Obama show his original birth certificate years ago, he's a fucking moron. I don't doubt that he's sincere in wanting to become President.

>the more famous candidate almost always wins
this may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

I've been saying this for over a year and a half now.

that one doesn't work though cause hillary actually is winning by a landslide, unlike Trump

Though your dubs chek, trump is no idiot. He has stated previously that if he ran, he'd run as red because repubs are easily manipulated. He has been a long standing dem and has supported the Clintons over their political career. This whole thing has been a deliberate circus, one designed to crater the Republican party and boost hil to office. And he gets to do it on other people's dime this time.