Faces of Sup Forums, rate

Faces of Sup Forums, rate

Other urls found in this thread:

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/07/circumcision-benefits-outweigh-risks-study-reports/
womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/do-women-prefer-circumcised-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute tbh

r8 me

These threads are worse than the trap ones, you faggots are ruining Sup Forums

ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD

only selfie I have.

This. /soc/ was made to get rid of this shit. /soc/ has IDs too so I don't know why they would rather be on a board with no IDs.

weird angle, could be a 7.5-8

you sadden me :(

why's that senpai?

You look like a 15 year old fat kid.
Lose the hat and work out more. You're not a child anymore.

Idk why image is on the side but here u go

 ▲
▲ ▲ reeee

You're the kind of kid that doesn't realise he looks gay until it's too late.

Seriously get a fucking haircut and stop taking faggy pictures. Take a manly pic you fucking spitfuck.

Hit the gym, repost in 3 years.
Not 1 not 2 but in 3 years of gym.

cuz you seem unhappy about that certain feature of your dick.

Not you, nice try

It might be because you are an annoying newfag who can't Sup Forums.

Shave and embrace bald.
Let go of t-shirts and start wearing shirts with buttons. Learn how to smile for a picture. Jesus Christmas.

Gym 3 years then repost.

You are a cartoon character. Change everything.

Gym ten years

My advice won't matter because your face and general attitude will get you punched to death or raped to death very soon.

no, I just don't care. Indifference is apathy

Fair enough. But I'd encourage you to skim

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/07/circumcision-benefits-outweigh-risks-study-reports/

Apart from the fact that it IS preferred by most girls, and I can also cite to the most recent scientific poll if you want

Sports.
You look like a fucking fat obese buttmunch's fat kid.

You look ugly. Can't help you.
You are an ugly whale. You need to lose weight. No one will/should enable you anymore. You are fat and it is making you very ugly and very repulsive sexually. Either lose 80% of that shit or just embrace it and become a shut in freak.

But if it's not going to change, and I'm already circumcized, why would I need further convincing? I'm confused

I mean first, cuz you seemed to think it was *sort of a little bit* a bad thing. and second, you said you were gonna have your potential sons be uncut

I know you think you're the shit. But you're not so tone the poses down a little.
Also eat more.

Post an actual pic faggotron.

You are lacking testosterone.
Let me put it this way, photoshop a wig and some make up on that pic and you could have a passable cock sucking deepthroating cum drinking trap.

If you dont want that then go check your hormones and play more sports because you are also fat a little.

well because your wording was unclear, and you made it seem you were arguing the other way. either way, I just wanted you off my case

Eyes are tired grab some vitamin d3 lose the hair and stop wearing black all the time.

(Cross-thread)

oh, ok, fair enough. kinda wonder what you really think/plan to do. though I fear you wouldn't give me an honest answer, since you'd once again want me to get off your case and such

Is this a ylyl thread? I didn't make it very far

Lose both the hair and the mustache. Start wearing tight clothes.

It's just too late bruh.

You're cute. Try a suit on.

Can I get a RATE PLS?

honest answer: probably will get my son cut, because my future wife will probably decide it; sorry if I was being a dick, I'm pretty private and I react badly if I feel like someone is being is intrusive, but you're cool man

Aight, I won't ask further probing questions. Though I'd encourage you to take ownership of that decision yourself. And if you can spare 47 seconds, do browse that NYT article above, unlike most sources online about the subject it's actually not garbage.

I'll actually do it, thank you user

post dick?

plz r8 m80s

Yea. Post that juicy hog Alfalfa!

also, overwhelming percent of girls prefer cut

womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/do-women-prefer-circumcised-men

and many who have no preference have only had it one way (generally cut), and thus express neutrality