youtube.com/watch?v=QwWkmWF7v1U
youtube.com/watch?v=KwtjyP9Auiw
youtube.com/watch?v=CYZ4NEaLyIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what a dumb fucking cover
>xd look at all this paraphernalia and narcotics we acquired illegally
>let's make a pseudo artsy picture with it and call it a day
>you guys see the guns????????
why do rap albums have the worst covers in music?

I was surprised by how good this mixtape is. I'm pretty hyped for his next album

should have just been a picture of him wearin supreme or somthin

>tfw top left is my nightstand setup

I still like it aesthetically. Call me basic, but I like that it's in a square, and I like the way the guns point to create that. Also, I didn't see it as just being about showing off illegally acquired stuff. To me, it was like the essentials, you know? Or like the gear someone would lay on a table before a camping trip or something in a Bond movie. And I like looking at it like that.

dang that weed looks delicious

i've noticed people who use the word pseudo dont have anything actually of value to say. this is what is called an opinion. And if you didnt know maxo is actually about the content he raps about as shown by the album artwork. Fucking white herb.

Yeah it was better than i expected. I like 187 more but it has another vibe to it. New album should be pretty dope.

>calling artwork good or bad

Do yourselves all a favour and check out this junt youtube.com/watch?v=A10WNjx-YiM

slim k slowdown

I like his EDC

Chopped up and not slopped up baby

That shit slams, I'm really into that

It's pretty straightforward imo
literall what every nigger music is about in one picture

album/artist name???

reverse image searches aren't working

How does Quicc Strikes compare to his other two releases?

Maxo Kream

I love Chopin

Who /projectpat/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=HIONsz7vN74

ya dig that ashes II ashes Dust II Dust is a sick tape. that and 10 wanted men

good memphis flips

youtube.com/watch?v=9f39H-GAVII
youtube.com/watch?v=0gR6CilrqDk
youtube.com/watch?v=jkPoCZJ__LY
youtube.com/watch?v=sSHzosSNjbM

damn someone post up that memphis ssential flowchart already fuckkk idk where it is

also pic related shit is one of the best memphis releases ever

Have you ever listened to Guice? Always thought he was extremely underrated. youtube.com/watch?v=ecM7uoRNqWI

The persona tape

Quiccstrikes wasnt bad, i liked the other two more. His first tape that had the rigamortis freestyle had some jams that would make you sell your corolla for a slab.

i feel like there are loads and loads of memphis artists that are sick as fuck and are slept on like crazy. Guice is one of them, i feel the same way about Lil Noid, or Peaches.

of course there is some straight up goofy shit as well. Like Domiyen albeit i wont lie i still fuck with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=8et9OcAhhGY

Every city has goofy shit

dude weed lmao

Best rapper of 2016 tbqhfamalamadingdong

Shit nigga

>crack is my drug of choice

>pic related most underrated rapper

Buckshot is one my favourites out of Memphis and Zirk is definitely one of the best producers imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=QwWkmWF7v1U Tommy has a great verse on this song as well at 3:28

youtube.com/watch?v=KwtjyP9Auiw This song has some pretty golden lines "Take me out for dinner boy, betta not be no Mickey D's, cause I'm the type a girl that likes her wine with some Applebee's"

It always amazes me how Juicy J made some weird ass, inaccessible music back in the day but now he has songs with Katy Perry and Justin Bieber.
youtube.com/watch?v=CYZ4NEaLyIc