I'm drunk and about to green text a story thats completely true . . . I'm fucking crazy

I'm drunk and about to green text a story thats completely true . . . I'm fucking crazy.

>starting writing a chick in prison as a pen pal
>I'm somewhat attractive, educated, so she feels it's too good to be true
>we continue to write for 8 month - deep, thoughtful letters
>never asks me for money or anything - seems genuinely interested.
>we move to talking on the phone - all the time
>my flaws show more - I drink and she's a recovering alcoholic; we argue
>but things are still strong
>I fly out there to visit her
>before I'm getting on the plane to go out there, she says, 'this is so big; I love you!'
>First visit goes well; she says, how soon can you get out here
>Second visit goes 'ehh' - She says I'm skinnier than in my pictures - that kind of bothers me and that night she wants to watch tv instead of talking because 'we've seen each other all day' - I get pissed

Got some decent advice last night; but still hurt so seeing who's out here tonight

>third visit . . .something feels 'off' but she ends with 'I love you'
>we talk that night things till feel 'off'
>I'm at the airport the next day, ready to go home, drinking and she calls
>I say, 'i'm moving out ASAP'
>She says, 'don't we're not together'
>says she was having doubts for a while (even though the day before the trip, she was saying how much she loved me)
>she says she realized I was serious about moving and didn't want me to commit if she wasn't committed
>I'm pissed, drunk for the next few days and we try to talk but I say a lot of mean shit; she hangs up never to call me again
>writes me saying, 'I don't regret anything; i didn't like who I was when I was with you; you're manipulative, but Im worried about you and will write if you write

>so, of course, I want to write her; she took me off her phone list, but I love this chick
>I write her 3 letters, very emotionally charged
> she responds saying how, 'it was difficult writing back because you're so insightful about why you do the things you do; I just wish you could've leaned on me to fix those issues when we were dating, like I did with you.'
>says I need to find God
>recommends an album that helped her through depression and I should listen to it
>says write whenever I want

did she break up with me because she saw me in person and didn't find me attractive? Or should I accept her reasoning because she's mentally fucked?

Forget her. She is just gonna be in the way of your drinking. Who would give that up.

Here's me at the prison visit; ripped her out of the pic because I was pissed when she took me off her phone list; am I that fucking ugly for a chick in the pen?

On the more serious note. You should find someone else. If there is already problems, it's not ment to be anyway. Move on and find another

>starting writing a chick in prison as a pen pal

Ok - already lost me.

Why?

I get that; but she has serious issues, so I don't feel I can take her decisions and consider them sane and rationale, so I feel I should stick by her a little more

It started as intrigue, honestly; I heard about her crime a while before, was bored and thought be interesting . . . ending up turning into a real connection that lead me to posting this fucking thread.

But do you really want to share your live with a mentally ill woman.
Move on man

I mean, I'm not exactly 'all there' myself, dude.

Interesting.

What went so wrong in your life that you became an alcoholic and found a "connection" with someone in prison?

1. Stop drinking
2. Can't you see this was doomed from the start? The last thing a recovering alcoholic wants around is a heavy drinker.
3. She's probably more serious about her sobriety than you were serious about her.
4. You're both fucked up.

Wow you actually did this? Like did you ever ask what get charges were??

10/10 response. Actually lol'd

Solid advice honestly.

I knew everything about her charges, her past; i didn't write her to date her, it started as a 'pen pal thing' and turned into realizing she was actually pretty cool

Seconded. Also, pouring third shot of vodka

Can we please see what she looks like?

Yeah . . . during one of the visits she was like, I want to get drunk once, and I was like, with who? and she said, 'you' and I said, 'okay.' she was probably testing me to see if I'd let her slip

I fucked up

Why the heck are you dating a trashy prison woman? Seriously.

She probably still has feelings for a before-prison ex. Also, your drinking is probably a deal-breaker for her.

Maybe I am overestimating you, but I think you can do better than a convict.

you're a needy desperate degenerate and females find that unattractive. even a captive one.

Did you try using oxyclean on that shirt before seeing her? Def some perspiration stains below the collar.

OP here,

I'm on my 6th

Kek you absolute fagget. The world is full of women, some not fucked up and in prison.

Maybe you should get some help for your drinking problem.

I don't think that your looks have anything to do with it. I'm thinking she was mostly just lonely in prison, you made a good friend, and when you started to get serious she realized that she wasn't. END. The sooner that you move on from this the better, seriously.

Honestly man I feel you, I did a year in jail some years back and know a lot of shit about girls in prison having dated many. This whole story is crazy cool, I want to know what she did that was so interesting I would assume it's a murder case. But, if so, she can't be getting out soon at all so why does she even matter on a dating platform?

kekkles

Dude, that's the shadow; she wanted to take it outdoors

I wasn't needy at first; this chick called me one saturday and i didn't answer and called me 12 fucking times; and she was like; 'I want you to give me your all', so I was like, 'okay,' and I admit, I did become needy at the end.

she was 'alright' looking not a model or anything, but as far as a prison chick goes, pretty damn cute, but I think I was as good as she can get

Yeah - that does say a lot about you, actually. If you truly cared about her you would have protected her sobriety at the very least, if not abstained from drinking around her altogether.

What you makes you so exceptional the you are as good as she can get?

I'm fucked up also, just not in prison; we have a lot in common, personality wise.

yeah; kind of what I was thinking but that 'put some meat on those bones' comment made me wonder, especially because she always said, 'I imagine you being 'ripped'

I never had a drinking problem before this; It's really fucking with me

>"She says I'm manipulative"
>Do you guys think she found me ugly?

You look like a douche and you're an alcoholic. Could be that, uh, you're a douche.

Yeah, I look back at that and realize it was a mistake; I guess, I just wanted to appease her any way I could and say yes to anything she asked.

Not so 'exceptional' but there was a reason she wanted me to take a damn picture saying 'Free 'her name' on it to prove I was who I was - she thought it was too good to be true

tldr

I look like a douche? I honestly don't think so? want to point out an example, buddy?

I wish it was bullshit; I'm just a fucking insane person

Quit drinking, go do some shit unrelated to her and try to forget about her or at least not obsess.

Naw, kiddo. It's bullshit and you know it. 1/10 for baiting in children like you.

>implying an omega shitstain has a chance with a career felon waste of life

While it is relevant I don't care what you look like, show her picture m80

If you couldn't give up drinking for a recovering alcoholic woman you supposedly loved, then you have a drinking problem.

I've unfortunately known too many alcoholics in my life...and I'm telling you from experience.

Has a chance? what you said would imply she's fucking crazy for breaking up with me. In terms of 'Omega' . . . yeah, I do my own thing; don't really tuck with anyone, so, hence, why I'd even consider dating her.

Yes why are you whoring this girl who's in a cell at the moment

Here's the thing . . . I didn't drink non-stop; on certain nights I'd come home drunk and she'd call me, and she would know I was drunk; but the thing is, she'd take that as I had a 'drinking problem' but I'm a fucking guy in my 20s who drinks a few days a week. It was only after she left me that I became a 'drinking every day' alcoholic

Nigga your idea of drunk is drinking a bottle of O'Douls. Fuckoff, child.

basically the same guy.

I ripped her fucking pictures up when she sent me that damn letter saying, 'I went to my case manager and took you off my phone list.'

I'll be straight with you . . . she was a solid 6/10 - nothing to write home about but definitely not what you'd consider a 'convict'

*another - I'm drunk, give me a break

So your saying you can't find a single picture of her? If her crime was so well known then she should have a picture online

'Nigga' when she hung up on me after breaking up with me, I drank whiskey out of a fucking water bottle all day, so when she didn't call me I'd be too numb to even care.

Well, you should move on. Just understand that it's best for her to not be around someone that drinks. You want to drink...which is fine, but it seems to be a problem for you now.

Right now you're not dealing with the pain, you're drowning it out with alcohol. Sober up for a week or two and then consider where you're at.

'So well known'? she's not fucking OJ Simpson, dude. I said I heard about her crime, not saw it on CNN

I think I look better

kek

your mom thinks you're handsome.

There's mugshots of myself on the internet and I'm sure as he'll not OJ Simpson. When anyone is booked into a jail there's almost always arrest pictures or pictures from a paper article on Google. Id go search man...

Let's be serious here . . . I'm not ugly, let alone too ugly for a chick doing a couple years in the state pen.

Her mugshot is absolutely atrocious and I'm not showing that.

somebody lied to you dude.

TOPPEST OF KEKS, I shit you not I was shooping the same Billy Mays photo with op's face two mins ago

Let's see a picture of you, buddy . . . that's what I thought.

We're strangers on the internet who cares

Sup Forumsilly mays here...

Op here. I'm Billy Mays. Ama

me

Should I wait? Is there more?

Idk what to say tbh. If you see her again, tell her Sup Forums said hi.

It's not about your appearance. You're average, which is fine if your personality is good. Sounds to me like she was not very fond of it - But that doesn't mean you're a bad person or anything, just not the right person for her. You need to move on and find someone who appreciates you for being who you really are, flaws included.

That said, from one man to another, you should ALWAYS strive to improve yourself. The things about you that YOU do not like yourself - Slowly but surely try to fix them, little by little, so you can become the best version of yourself.

>Acts like a douche in retaliation to being called a douche..

Please be bait, or drink some bleach..

Not op but how was he being a douche he just acted how?

Responding with three questions, showing his douche attitude, and ending with calling the person who called him out 'buddy'..

OP here,

that second question mark was not intended. And the buddy . . . well, you called me a 'douche' - I was kind of offended.

wtf? your not op im op stop impersonating me and making me look like a douche

Piss off assholes. Im OP. Dont you fuck with me.

'Piss off' - I'm OP and would definitely not use that terminology. Would have never got this far with my prison barbie if I used that faggot language.

I didn't call you a douche. Someone else did. I just called you out for responding like a douche, and suggested you'd drink some bleach. I wouldn't insult you based on your looks - That's childish and you look average as fuck anyways, nothing wrong with your appearance. However, I am very much starting to think this whole deal ran out in the sand due to your shitty personality.

>I'm pissed, drunk for the next few days and we try to talk but I say a lot of mean shit
>writes me saying, 'I don't regret anything; i didn't like who I was when I was with you; you're manipulative

I mean, she was very vocal about it herself. Face it - You could have had this chick that you fell in love with right now if you'd be less of a douche. The sooner you realize your problem and admit to it like a man, the sooner you can fucking fix it.

I have a lot of issues - clearly; I'm not saying I don't. I'm jealous, manipulative, controlling, insecure . . . a bunch of shit. And I wasn't the greatest person to her . . . but I was willing to ride things out with her while she was in fucking prison . . . I think i deserve a little bit of leeway on her part.

Average . . . I mean, I'd say I'm a solid 7; she insisted on taking the picture outside and who was I to say no? but the lighting wasn't nice to me.

Say that to my face queerpussyass nigga and see what happends.

If you are not right for her, you are not right for her - You don't deserve any leeway no matter how nice you were to her in prison if she doesn't feel like there's enough passion and chemistry between you two to make a relationship work, and it's very likely you killed her spark and desire for you by acting like a douche. Trust me, you'll lose most self-respecting women by acting that way. Your only hope is to either change or date the kind of insecure girl that would stay with you even if you beat her senseless.

don't be a fag

My plan is to continue writing her while working on myself, proving to her that I'm stable enough keep things stable when she gets out. I plan on quitting drinking in a few days on my birthday, hitting the gym and focusing on getting clear headed.

I told her in my last letter I still plan on moving out there next month . . . wonder how she'll take that.

Once you kill the fire between you two - Which you have already done - Restoring it is much much harder than just keeping it alive in the first place. I'd say that your chances getting this girl back is next to none at this point.

Letters are what brought us together in the first place. And she did say in her last letter to me that, 'it was tough writing because after we argue you always have so much insight into why you do the things you do . . .'

I think at one point she's going to realize that, while I have flaws, she won't find anyone as dedicated to her as I am; am I fucking UFC fighter, no? But I'm a decent looking guy who, albeit flawed, cares about her deeply . . .

that's what I'm hoping she understands eventually.