I just discovered Leafyishere. I've never hated anybody as much as I hate this guy...

I just discovered Leafyishere. I've never hated anybody as much as I hate this guy. Can we get a Leafy hate thread going?

Hate him too. But what's this thread gonna do.

>just discovered Leafyishere
did you also discover how to breath on jupiter?
i hate him as well

I don't know. I just want to see people make fun of him. He's the absolute worst person on YouTube. By a lot. I've never known such hatred.

about it

Obviously this thread is going 2 take down Calvin's shitty channel :^)

that guy looks like a total faggot but youre no different OP, "hate thread" lmfao, fuck off with your stupid shit, go jerk off or play a game or noose yourself

Nice try Leafy, now get to fuck out of here faggot, no one will go to your shitty channel to give you more view faggot.

>hates someone
>proceeds to post about them, talk about them and just give them all the attention possible
That's not how hate works.

It's soooo retarted that faggots like him makes a shit ton of money on just commentating on others videos.

this guy completely changed the internet with his kys and suicide jokes that fucking 13 year olds use

We know; don't post this thread ever again

Stop posting shits about this faggot, he only wants to lure you to his channel so he can get more views, he knows Sup Forums is invaded with all kind of faggot willing to attend the call from hattred, ignore leafy's threads, don't post on leafy's threads, hide leafy's thread.

Sage.

>this guy is fucking crazy
>this guy is literally insane
>I mean this guy is mentally unstable
>like he's literally deranged
>this guy is so fucking nuts

One time I saw a music video posted in a cringe thread on Sup Forums, clicked on it, and literally 95% of the comments were people saying "leafy sent me here HISSSSSSSSSS". I clicked on one of these comments and it was a kid who looked about ten years old. It made me kind of sad that Calvin is the kind of person he looks up to. When it comes to role models, you can't do much worse than Leafy.

wow stop being so rude! Leafy is really funny and makes quality content!

Keep trying faggot.

leafy is literally the humor of this stupid ass website. self hate, hypocritical criticism, and complete unawareness. i literally only come on here every couple of months when i want to punch my significant other in the face so i just argue with other losers (inb4 you assume i'm excluded) on here for stress release.

Leafy doesnt give a shit he just wants the masses to find his shit funny long enough to get enough AdRevenue out of his 10:01 minute video and cash out.

He probably doesn't even like his own videos.

>Leafyishere
>Probably the cringiest motherfucker on the whole goddamn internet
>Like, holy shit, dude, kill yourself
>What the fuck is wrong with you?
>You sit around in your little fucking chair playing fucking shitty-ass video games all goddamn day long
>Then you make retarded fucking videos about children and mentally ill people
>But anyways, like I was saying, guys
>He has the most nasally fucking voice
>And he thinks he sounds goddamn cool if he swears more than the fucking Angry Video Game Nerd, I mean holy shit
>I mean, I guess he's happy that his mom can't fucking tell him not to swear anymore because he's a fucking adult, but goddamn
>How disappointed must that old bitch be in her little piece of shit son?
>"What are you doing today, Leafy? Oh, playing retarded fucking video games and ridiculing people."
>What a fucking disgrace
>I'm not surprised your dad tried to fucking kill himself
>I'm surprised that motherfucker hasn't tried again, holy shit

>AND YOUTUBE BETTER NOT FUCKING BAN ME FOR SAYING ANY OF THIS SHIT

yeah i liked him for the first two videos i watched but he says the same shit in all 400 videos. he even does the video the same.. like he plays 5 seconds of the video in the begining, pauses and makes some sort of exasperated comment as if he found the gold of shitposting

>compairing leafy to Sup Forums

That only constitutes the underage fags, I just see everything as one giant shitpost, on Sup Forums at least

And he gets thousands of dollars for each one.

Fuckoff you worthless child along with your hero worship of videos of a mere opinion. You're an ignorant waste of life, snowflake millennial garbage.