Who else is drinking by themselves tonight?

who else is drinking by themselves tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hsoF30jZ3U8
youtube.com/watch?v=CGt-rTDkMcM
youtube.com/watch?v=3BYxeyZAzpk
youtube.com/watch?v=RBkjPrK4RBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i guess its just me

Well, If anyone responds, then you won't be alone anymore.

me btw. vodka.

I'm drinking crispin cider

Only almost every night

Im drinking natty light.. I just moved to a city in FL last week cuz ive always wanted to get out of my small town... Havent made any friends, my roommates are thugs that kinda keep me distant, I go out to the pool daily but feel awkward cuz everyone is their with atleast 1 other person but im alone... so i just drink by myself everyday/night :/

It's 1:47 AM over here and I'm about 8 shots of vodka in. I'll probably drink and listen to music, thinking about my girl who broke up with me, and to sleep at 3 or 4, and wake up at 1 or 2.

Sounds like a very similar situation to me

What music you gonna listen to tonight?

Spiced rum and Pepsi!

>natty light
dat budget beer tho

I feel ya though man, I moved to Chicago and live by myself and its hard having to make new friends alone.

Just gotta find friends to share the brews with

Drinking solo with Bud light lime tonight.
>I don't think it's a gay beer

Can't find somebody to hang out with or even talk to tonight to save my life.

I'm a pussy, so I was listening to Britney Spears - 'Everytime' - makes me think of her.

Then went to Limp Bizkit's 'Break stuff' live at Woodstock '99 because I started to get angry.

But will be listening to some Marilyn Manson (Sweet Dreams Cover, Tainted Love Cover and The Nobodies - my absolute favorite Manson song and how I'm feeling right now)

Watching the office and drinking. I just cleaned my kitchen. I swear to God I'm so white.

I've got some Apple Crown and a live stream.

I wish I were drinking by myself. Broke up with my girlfriend of two years on Tuesday. No friends or family to get me through it. No hobbies. No car. No money. Just college classes and work to distract me from the emptiness, then I come home and sit by myself in my dorm room and think about nothing but her until I go to sleep and repeat the cycle. Bad time to be a teetotaler.

Yea, ill get there, just kinda dissappointing im not partying with sluts like i wanted to

I hear ya, man; at least you have college as a distraction. I'm 28, was dating a chick in prison for a year . . . went out to visit her and she broke up with me as I was at the airport going home, saying she was having doubts for a while and realized I was serious about moving there and didn't want to me to commit if she wasn't committed.

Now I'm home, no job, absolutely no friends, no close family members. I sleep until 2 each day and keep myself busy online until I start drinking at 6-7 every night.

Ah it's my 21st birthday and I'm drinking and baking some tarts. Alone, to be sure, but I like tarts.

I like threads like these. It's like we're all alone together, as if we weren't alone in the first place. Thanks for thread op.

Also I'm one of those people who loves everyone when I'm drunk so I love you all and am interested, what's your story user? Who are you?

My birthdays next week and will be alone, too. Plan on driving down to the water and sitting in my car for a while.

Yeah, I'm grateful to have college to keep my mind off of it a few hours a day. But I'm 31, so I keep getting the feeling that I just gave up my last opportunity to be a husband and father before I get to the age where all the good ones are taken.

just bought a case of the stoopid. what am i in for?

Me me me!

Honestly, there's someone out there just like you who is thinking the same thing; plenty of people have taken the hard route in life - you just have to find that one woman who is in a similar situation

Me? I've never felt any type of love, so money and all of that BS is irrelevant to me, and I become attached to any girl willing to show me attention, affection . . . and usually they do it for selfish reasons, so I'm strung along until Im eventually thrown to the curb; reason why I'm 28 and alone,

I think i saw your thread earlier, yea thats some shit...
ALSO who in here is an alcoholic or on the verge of being one?

i have no life and i am a weak faggot with no strength to make any changes

ive always lied to myself over the years and stayed optimistic but the last 2 years i have been losing hope. every day that passes i feel like im going more crazy, like my life is slipping away.

sorry for wallowing in self pity but i am a pathetic fag and thats what we do

Yup, that was me.

Me!

also, check em

drinking monteiths golden lager and waiting for the bledisloe to kick off. fuck australia

Hey man. Im sitting in my car alone right now not at home because im tripping so hard off of this lsd

That sounds pretty nice user. Where are you from that you have water? I'm from the Mississippi coast, though the military has me in Georgia now. Wish I had some coastline, I miss the ocean.

Faggot
Check these dubs

What the fuck are you niggers listening too?

Checkd

I'm with some buddies but they're smoking weed, I don't smoke weed, (military) so I'm inside eating leftovers.

checked bro

Maine - a lot of coast around here. I hear ya - nothing better than the sound of the ocean at night when you're feeling alone.

I was. Now i'm not cause i'm with my Sup Forumsros

Be safe my dude.

Regards, from Texas.

Having a glass of wine right now. Current bottle is Radikon Oslavje 2005, an 'orange' wine from Friuli in Italy. Really excellent stuff, worth looking for for sure if you want to try something really different.

Trying to resist cracking the bottle of Chapoutier 'Le Pavillon' I've had aging for about five years, but it gets harder to resist all the time.

Right now listening through Bohren & der Club of Gore's 'Sunset Mission' album. It's good stuff for a relaxed night drinking.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Zl5vpy__dQ

youtube.com/watch?v=hsoF30jZ3U8

BCfag and i completely agree. Nothing beats that sound, and how clean the air smells near the sea.

great to listen to when drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGt-rTDkMcM

I can't listen to calm shit when im drunk
youtube.com/watch?v=3BYxeyZAzpk

I'm definitely digging that user, nice pick. Kind of reminds me a little bit of Tenhi somehow, although i couldn't say what about it exactly does.

one of my favorites

youtube.com/watch?v=RBkjPrK4RBg

no one drinks alone on Sup Forums my brother.