Ask a beaner whos going to go work in the grapes in a couple hours anything

Ask a beaner whos going to go work in the grapes in a couple hours anything.

which vineyard guey?

when you leaving after Trump is President?

I was born here, I'm just using my free time during the weekend for extra cash.

>I was born here, I'm just using my free time during the weekend for extra cash.
Then you are not a beaner. Unless both or your parents are illegal, this it is back to south of the border.

I act and look like a beaner, but I speak broken spanish. Though only my dad was illegal.

Bumping for really anything.

how much you make

Well from what every pile of grapes I put down, I get 41 cents, so 3 piles will give me a dollar. A hour or so would give me about 10 or 20 bucks

So say about 30-60 piles an hour, how fast moving is that? How big is a pile?

type of grape?

Well we get thin paper and place the grapes on the paper in order for them to turn into raisins later on. The paper size is like 12x12 inches. We only have to put half the amount on the paper.

Red grapes.

Noones gonna mention the quads?

What's your favorite red grape?

OP here, I barley realized I got quads fuck xP

The one up the woman's ass :p

is it exclusively bean employees?

im thinking about going into agri/horticulture so i might get a small farm job for dem connections

Well im from the central valley, Tulare county for life 559 :p ,
well its not exclusively for beaners, we got some Filipinos also, but they hire them specifically because they are willing to sit out and work pretty fast for little pay.

Also to add, agriculture is not really looking great here, because we don't have much water and the companies are stingy with what they use the water for. So might be expensive, idk

ahh

well good on ya mate

Is bako any good?

Heard, Im way south in hick country, alabama, farming is big here and we just passed an industrial hemp bill so I'm setting my sights on that

The fuck?
Oh shit thats far. yeah farming is still big here too, just stay in Alabama, farming is crap right now here in California.

Lol I'm from AZ looking to head back west soon, best of luck in your endeavors

Thanks, shits gay when the water is fucken yellow here :/