What sexuality is Sup Forums?

What sexuality is Sup Forums?
Comment your sexuality and how you feel about it. Let's see what Sup Forums is made of.

bisexual and pretty fuckin cool with it

Hetero. Honestly don't care what people like, it's there choice. It's whatever to me

gross.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

hetero

Eyyyyyy

I just faggot this, have fun in the reported, pokey

bisexual since i like some traps

Hetero. I wish I was a part of the bisexual master race.

asexual because i straight just don't get a fuck.
My hand just as good as a sloppy hole, if not better.

>sexuality
>race

Desensitize yourself dude, get a little more comfortable around penises and start watching shemales

Faggot wizard user has emerged

>being this new

I'm bi and recently got in a relationship with the cutest/sweetest boy ever. It's hard because he's younger and doesn't drive or have a real job and he lives 40 minutes away. Also hard because we're really committed and I'm only 21. I never thought of spending my life gay. There are all these chicks (or chick if I was to commit to one) near me I could be with all the time and I only get to see him once a week. I'm pretty sure I do love him but it's hard with how much effort I have to put in to see him once a week while there are all these girls I was talking to before that live a few streets away from me with a job and a car and I would be more accepted if I was in a hetero relationship. I don't know, this has been in my head constantly the past two/three weeks.

You're not asexual if you have a sex drive retard.

Hetero.

thank you kind pesant for noting my faggotry.

bisexual

user is a faggot pedophile
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bi master race reporting in.
Dating a chick who is also bi.
Pan is bullshit.

>trying to be an oldfag

oh trust me, I've experimented.
I am only comfortable as far as fapping to very feminine looking traps. I've had user sex with a guy on craigslist before but just dcould not get aroused at all.

Hetero. I respect others' sexualities but I have no idea why is bisexuality so trending these days.
Oh, and I hate traps, even if they don't make you gay.

Sapiosexual

Only scumbags would encourage others to desensitiving/dehumanizing themselves.
Remember that time you tried to kill yourself? Good times, you should do it more often.

Straight.
Pretty convenient for me, society's tailor-made for that orientation.

A little bit bi but mostly straight

Then you're straight, and don't like anyone tell you otherwise.

Bisexual, cause I'll duck anything that wants to fuck me. I'm A-ok with it.

Where did you get pedophile from?

fine then, its whatever the hell you want to call a person that doesn't require, or desire another person for sexual satisifaction. Is that better?

Straight pedosexual nah mean

does mayonnaise count as an sexuality?

>duck
>fuck
Make up your mind user

Bi sexual couldn't care less tbh

hnng.... I fap to this quite often

Sure why not

Nice

Masturbation is not a sexuality.

You fap to 2 seconds on repeat?

>killing thyself
>being a little curious
Oh yeah because both of those things are so comparable

hetero

i feel fine about it

Yea so?

I forgot I had it and saw it again recently. Came to it about 30 mins ago. Cut the nude away so I wouldn't get banned posting that hot piece of ass

I just pokeyed this, have fun in the faggot, report

No, I'm sure user is referring to the full vid. It's still relatively short but, she eventually shows the goods in a stiff like matter.

Nigga, I'd really like you to stop being a Nigga.

cis gender male pansexule poly.
im a guy who was born with his gender and kept it,pansex that im a attractive to the philosophy(idea) of what a women is,regardless whats in there pants. I dont tend to stick with just one person when i have alot of down to earth friends who are as open abot sex as i am.

Nigga, you're being a nigga.

Does it really fucking matter if there's 63 genders?

Bisexual.

I love it. I love loving people, regardless of gender. It hits me in the feels every damn time.

Whenever I make a thread people say "OP is faggot" what sexuality is that?

pic may or may not be related, I didn't look at it before posting

The real vid is 46 seconds. She spreads her bare ass for the world to see

>thyself
Easy there m'lady
And what if you're curious about dying faggit

Where might i find this in full good sir?

I hate fucks like you.

To clarify, I meant the bad kind of nigga. You should be the good kind of nigga. Mah nigga.

checked

minute and 44 seconds on the one I have

Gimme dat onion

I'll fuck anything if I'm attracted to it

then what the fuck am i? I NEED TO KNOW THIS

MtF Tranny
I guess I'm bi, I prefer men by a wide margin though.
It's not socially the most respected orientation. But the orientation itself is pretty a'ight.

straight. a little curious would most likely never do anything

get over it kid,I love trans girls its my kink but I got to look past it and realize there also ppl,im very happy with my sexuality and to hate another individual for there sexule preference makes you look hella zionist Sup Forumsro. just super sayin.

nice

Sexuality isn't ever binary and none of you are 100% straight

Same, except I wanna be part of the asexual master race. Sex is a waste of time and a disturbance. Rather just give up my sex drive so I can focus on doing actual productive things (yeah, I know I'm on Sup Forums right, but I really only come here to fap)

Sheeit, that makes me sad. I only got the webm from someone that posted it here.

>>hetero
>>homo
>>bi
>>???
why not all

I mean we all are but 99% of us don't drink the bleach. Can you imagine your conscious just shutting off then going into complete darkness for the rest of eternity? Scariest thought I could think of senpai, so why go your whole life wondering what a dick feels like in your ass when you can go on craigslist and just fucking do it?

straight, everything else is almost a joke at this point.

I'm bi and can't tell if this is satire or not.

Asexuality isn't really a thing, just because you don't require another person, doens't mean you don't have a sexuality, all sexuality is, is what gender turns you on, male, female, or both. That's really it.

Christian detected

Take a look at this autistic faggot

Fuck em! Dont be a slave to society. Sometimes I wish I had the balls to just put on a fucking wedding dress and lipstick and get dirty looks from everyone because fuck you. Hate America

Fucking faggot

>inb4 "but I jerk off to pictures of tiles"

bi

I won't be a good goy

no im serious,how the fuck you gonna hate on a someones elses personal preference,nigga best be trollin.

Oh, thank you. I had almost forgotten the tile jerker.

Well tiles aren't a gender.
>inb4 tumblr

>senpai
No stop.
That's like saying why don't I shoot myself to feel what it's like, thing is I don't want to shoot myself or feel how it is to be shot, same for a dick in my ass

Straight, but I want to fuck a huge flaming faggot inthe middle of a busy highway somewhere and have people yell DISGUSTING FAGGOT at me all day long

is there more to this webm?

Gotta love models

Attack Helicopter.

oh boi

check'd

There is no CP in this thread, just artistic expression.

boi boi

Bi