Weed doesn't make my body feel heavy anymore

Weed doesn't make my body feel heavy anymore

Why doesn't it? I used to get "couch locked" and just have little bubbles of happiness and tingly muscle good-feeling-ness floating through my body upwards

Now it's just doesn't, even if I smoke so much I'm about to green out and kill myself

I WANT TO GET COUCH LOCKED AGAIN. AM I SMOKING THE WRONG WEED? SHOULD I USE INDICA INSTEAD OF HYBRIDS AND SATIVA?

#1 you're a massive fucking faggot for saying 'green out'
#2 no shit you should use indica heavy strains if you want couch lock stop fucking talking about weed just because you smoke it jesus christ

Weed is for pussies.

It might not be your thing, but a t-break might really help.

this

Sorry I'm not into the modern weed language, I just heard someone call "greening out" the equivalent of puking from alcohol, or having a bad acid trip.

Also why does weed make me want to become a vegetarian out of guilt?

/threed.

What is different types of weed faggot.

Sativa - Gets you high, happy and not couch locked More of a head high

Indica - Couch lock, heavy body buzz

I don't even smoke weed and I know this shit.

Get into horse ya weak cunt, you'll get couch locked for sure

Horse?

definitely the best advice in thread... This man is a genius

Oh, heroin

Haha, never that's ridiculous.

you won't get a girlfriend sitting on your couch OP.

Way to kill my vibes, mannnn

Isn't it funny how if you said that to me a week ago, I could just say "I already have one and she has nice big titties, thanks :)" but now just a week later I have to say "Fuck women they'll all just end up cheating on you and leaving you anyway"

Thanks for cheering me up reminding me of that, your little joke is so funny. Asshole faggot cunt licker

Try not smoking everyday.

Speaking of weed, can someone recommend some cool looking bong(s)?

I was thinking of getting one that looks pretty interesting for the people I smoke with

No I literally quit for a few months and tried again, and no head rush effect. I moved to vaping though could that do it

Does this shit ever actually happen? Like a bad trip from weed? I've been smoking a long long time and I've seen people get like hypochondria on it but a "bad trip"? It's just weed. If you feel bad just go get some air and you'll be fine.

Yes, I haven't smoked in 3 months and loaded up 2g and burned it in a Sherlock bubbler and hit it all at once and got so high I had the spinning dizziness and vomited for 6 hours.

Smoke indica to get "couch locked". You're probably smoking sativa.

Also you should take a fucking tolerance break if you're not feeling stoned when you've taken enough to "green out".

Yeah it happens. At least it can happen to me. In fact my "bad trips" on weed are worse than my worst ever on acid, almost.

It's a whole new world.

Acid is like you feel like you've become insane

Weed is extreme paranoia and dysphoria beyond belief

All women are whores. Get used to our sex addicted society.

Weird. I've only ever smoked regular weed I've never smoked any of that "dabs" shit or whatever kids do these days but for me there is a cap to how high I can get. I've smoked weed all night several times and I just get to a point where I can't get any higher I'm just wasting weed.

It was just some Blue Dream my friend grew and I hit too much at once. As soon as I exhaled I know I fucked up pretty bad. Never done anything harder than shrooms and ODing on the weed was the worst trip I've ever had. Couldn't get out of my head and was overly conscious of my bodily functions and ended up blacking out from a panic attack amidst the vomiting. Been off weed for a while but I got some more and I think I'm gonna make cannabutter and just do low dose edibles.

I understand why they say weed is a gateway now. After 1 -3 years of smoking it does nothing for you

I suppose it's possible I guess. Just never seen it in 25 years of smoking weed.

Holy shit dude, Blue Dream concentrate did it to me too.

Happened to me bad. Panic attack, haven't smoked since. Convinced myself it was laced, heart was at 120+bpm. Call me a puss, idgaf. I feel better, clearer now. Think im done for good

This. Noticed my heartbeat like 5 minutes after taking a huge rip(on an empty stomach, asking for it) and i wasn't okay for a long time