Caption this'

caption this'

Everything in the actual minutes was funnier than any caption I think

Morty: hey rick, our show sucks, it panders to fucking idiots.

Rick: yes it does.

There. Now fucking kill yourself

I just saw this thing. I just have one question. Was the judge 13 years old? I could not imagine getting that rustled by a guy I knew was an inch away from being clinically retarded. He got into a 4th grade throw down with a peasant. How do you get to be a judge and that still happens?

I don't understand this show. It's mostly edgy atheist humor mixed with making up words and pandering to reddit. Why did this explode so much?

This show is stupid. Not funny at all

>Brony

Eek barba durkle, someone's gonna get laid in college

Because people have opinions. Some value them more than others. Not everyone has to have the same sense of humor you silly nig nog.

"This is kangaroo court"

Samefag is same fag

This/thread

I'm aware people have differing opinions I just don't understand why baby speak and making up words is so popular.

General unconventional and fast paced situational humor, lucid and decent commentary on society, episodic linearity that requires actual attention span. It's a nice breath of air vs fucking like. Squidbillies Robot Chicken Family Guy cuckfest garbage. Mostly just missing Home Movies or whatever.

LMAO

I don't know either. People probably like it because it sort of has a deeper meaning if you care enough to look deep into the lore. It's sort of like an existential crisis that you can watch on TV.

Thanks for being the first to actually explain why you like the show instead of throwing means and REEEEEing at me.

*memes

fuck me.

Squidbillies is the best show they have on the network.

Yeah. Lots of pretty mysterious tie ins and definitely no lack of issues with every main character, kind of overkill. Like I'm sick of the story arc repeating the Beth and Jerry formula. But lots of nicely expressed sentiment otherwise.

Haha that would be deterrent to actually conversing. But yeah of course. I think I see a few small details that put peeps off but what are the main issues for you? Jw

I just really can't seem to get into the humor. I've been a huge fan of shows like Archer, Bob's Burgers, and other story driven shows like that so it's not the attention span issue, but it feels forced pretty much every time I hear a fake word in this show. They just kinda shove it down your throat until you think you understand it like the whole schwifty thing or whatever it's called. I've seen that episode, and that scene to me was just a cop-out.

! No way imo. I think I can sit through anything else. Even aged ones like ATHF obvi. Squidbillies is def funnier now that I really think about it but mostly because of the cop?? Odd

Kek

Archer, Bobs Burgers mate i have harsh news for you, you might be retardet.

You're arguing in defense of an edgy atheist redditor pandering show. You aren't much better off.

Everette interpretation. Look it up buds.

Haha shwifty seemed like blatant filler. I was almost uninterested entirely and then freaking Ice T? What why. Admittedly it was kind of a turning point bc Bird Person delved into Ricks Humanity for a bit, we see a pic of Rick holding Morty actually despite his total absence in the families lives prior to the pilot so that's interesting. And the inter dimensional cable box episodes are just for laughs too but damn are they funny. Overall it seems to satirize or even just expand on many mundane qualities in our lives as well as the drab entertainment values we flock to via a sci fi atmosphere (and plenty of nods to other awesome shows/movies) which additionally gives it a bit of chew to actually digest. I love Bobs Burgers too tbh. I was gonna start a thread like this how weird

this show is retarded shit for pseudo-intelligent douchebags.

Free Denver

Yusss. Going off this it's like. we barely even know why he's on the run, but it seems to me he is just a total destroyer of realities. He's a world eater.

What is good quality content in a cartoon which caters to fully intelligent non-douchebags? In your opinion

"fuck man "

>caption this'
OK I JUST WROTE THIS
>be me
>hanging out at the P.F Changs bar like usual
>see a very intoxicated looking homeless twink eyeing me from across the bar
>has a broken nose and pick marks all over his face
>homeless twink looks familiar
>realize twink is coconut head
>strike up conversation with twink
>ask him if he was coconut head
>twink says "i don't wanna talk about that part of my life"
>twink says he is poor and asks me to buy him a plate of Mongolian beef
>coconut twink ferociously eats the plate of mongolian beef, rice and all in a few minutes
>I leave to restroom, to take a piss
>I'm pissing at the urinal
>suddenly someone slaps my ass from behind
>i spray piss all over my shoes
>turn around
>it's fucking coconut head
>he drags me into a stall
>starts deep throating like a little champ
>coconut stops sucking
>he looks up at me
>he says "i'll finish ya off for an andrew jackson"
>i hand him a 20
>he then pushes me away
>opens stall door and flees into the night
not even kidding
fucking coconut faggot didn't even finish me off

You do realise that EVERY Sci-fi and fantasy show has made up words in it?

Underlying the atheist faceplate is a god-fearing intellectual... to kind of bring the thing full circle
look at the episode where they break time

S2e1 right?

uhmmm im actually not sure kind of drunk but its really cool to see all the subtle things they think of/bring to the table of all the characters im not some illuminati faggot trying to say EVERYTHING HAS A DEEPER MEANING
but this cartoon does have alot more depth than skeptics give it credit for
>holy shit i'm so happy haven't drank in a while..

fuckin kek'd

Or maybe they just came up with something on the spot and went with it.

I personally like it because it has that improved tone.

It's also a joke in itself.
"What's wrong Rick? Is it the quantum carborator?"
"Jeeze Morty you can't just add a science word to another word and assume it'll mean something...huh...somethings wrong with the micro verse battery..."

No. I only posted once you autistic shit

Haha whatcha drinkin. But yeah I think the one where they wear time collars. He's like praying to god almost but 180s when he fixes his shit

No? The fuck does that even mean you autistic faggot

nihilistic,more then atheist,rick reference Jesus birthday on the Christmas episode and dropping down to his knees and praying to god in s2e1,its great dude it reminds us all the universe can give a flying fuck about any one,and we should be scared but laugh at are own existence no matter how meaningless it is

what if i said reality was subjective yup you get it

^

not him but
Harvey Birdman & Venture Bros. both did/do the meta comedy thing better and Ugly Americansn and Futurama did the alternate reality comedy thing better . I personally don't think of Rick & Morty as being for douchebags (that's more of Seth MacFarlane cartoons territory) but I'm always a little disappointed when I watch Rick and Morty. I always like they could do a whole lot better with the funny.

>suck my dick.
>yelling!
>suck my dick.
>yelling!
>suck my dick, fuckman.
>yelling!

If anyone is wondering what that's from its a quote from an interaction between a judge and a defendant, it happened in Georgia I believe. Basically the creators of Rick and morty used the transcript and animated over it, which is what ops pick is from.

Maybe instead of following the le Rick and morty sux meme you should check it out for yourself. Or you can stand behind someone elses opinion, I dont care.

Nothing can really compare to Futurama and yeah Spaceghost was a favorite as well, with Venture/Harvey/Sealab some times. Some old shit like Xavier Renegade Angel seemed to obscure to top but people still try. Hm I never really feel underwhelmed by RAM. Like have you seen a lot? I'm basically enthralled every episode. Normally the sub plots are good too but that addition seems difficult for the writers to integrate, for some, whether it's all jumbled messily (meeseeks and destroy) too hollow or like filler material (shwifty) or just too separated with a cop out string-together last minute (many episodes). For me it's like alarmingly easy to see past and through it and take it all in.

What's the verdict on Eric Andre Show guys

Idk I think the scripts are painstakingly attended to and chiseled. I'm putting this to scrutiny and watching s2e6 and damn what could possibly be missing

make your own opinion

I have one dayumm I'm seeing what y'all think. I'm basically obsessed in a way

>Xavier Renegade Angel
damn, I miss that show. I always would find myself WTFing to their script and horrible graphics and then all of a sudden they would do really bad puns and wordage/ turn-of-phrases that would make me laugh my tits off.

I've just never belly laughed at Rick&Morty. It's always just sensible chuckles for me.