What headphones do you guys use?

what headphones do you guys use?

the ones my waifu uses

Audiotechnica M50

fidelio x1 philips

they don't make them anymore (no really, they dont)

AKG K240

AKG K702

AKG K712

this

have had them for about 2 years now and still feel great

akg k240

Le sennheiser 598

Beats because I'm pleb scum.

No shame on it if you got em for cheap, if you bought them new on the other hand

Superlux Hd 662F lul

I've got the X2s, very good cans

go to bed anthony

what headphones do you use?

just ordered sony mdr-7506s
looking for some comfy ear pads

Beyerdynamic EDT 250 velour pads negro

i used to have a really nice pair of mid range sennheisers (580s iirc) but i lost them on the train so now i'm using a pair of akg k44s literally being held together with packing tape

thanks metro north lost and found

wait what they made a sequel to them?

how do you lose headphones to begin with?

Yeah basically they improved on all the stuff that was criticised about the X1s, so the headband is larger, the cable is better quality, they toned down and tightened the bass and added removeable ear pads.

Word

Or should I spend more and get the brainwavz hm5 pads?

oh uhh, wow, I had no idea, thanks user.

i've lost a ton of headphones

i had a pair of $90 jbls i saved up for in high school and they got stolen (and the administration did nothing about it--friend of mine had a telecaster stolen and they didnt do anything about it either)

i've had a ton of low to mid tier sony and skullcandy over ear headphones break on me

pretty likely that the sennheisers got stolen too. i ride the stamford line (the most populous "city" in connecticut) and it gets really crowded on the train to the point you dont get a seat. i go to school in nyc so i wind up taking suitcases on the train for holidays and when you have a bunch of shit to worry about, a pair of headphones suddenly doesn't become your main focus on a crowded train

What the hell

Why not just

use earplugs for traveling and leave your headphones at home?

>headphones
k712 if I must
speakers are where it's at, though

It was a HS Graduation gift from last summer.

I won't lie, I enjoy the headphones.

Beyerdynamic DT770

Bose Soundsport Wireless. I don't have over ears yet, but I'm for sure looking at AKGs

Grado sr80

HD650 powered by the Denon M40

K550

I do enjoy mine so much i almost cried because they broke one day i fell off my bike. I'll fix them today tho but they will never look pretty again

PC / Pioneer PL-400 --> Kenwood KA-127 --> Sennheiser 598SE

Is this at least a dece setup?

Sennheiser HD 203, i've had them for 4 years now i think, or even 5 and they are great

Bose qc35 and qc20

What color are they?

>mfw literally just ordered 650's half an hour ago

Blue Mixr's

the all blue ones, not the ugly-ass skyblue-white ones

I have been listening to the IE80's for the last year before getting the HD650. first they sounded very bright. But give them time and they really warm up. Love them now.

>removable

Thanks for the correction.

I'm gonna order these next paycheck. They look dope.

They're very good, I'm sure you'll enjoy them

Earbuds I use are Skullcandy Titans
Over the Ear are M50x's

Pretty damn cool. I got silver wireless.

Maybe I should've posted this here

These

these worth it for producing?

phillips SHP9500

Are the pads on these comfy? I heard that I they'll fit on my akg k240s as a replacement

Sennheiser 598s that I bought myself, Beats Solo 3 wireless that my mom got me for Christmas (sounds not good but the Bluetooth connectivity and battery life make it the most convenient thing for just watching videos on my phone or something like that), Power Beats 3 that I got from someone else for Christmas (nice battery life wireless earbuds that hook around the ear for working out), and some 20 dollar Tascam TH-02s that I got as part of a bundle with a microphone and a pop filter that I plug into the microphone for monitoring when I record. I wouldn't buy the beats myself, but since they were given to me I appreciate them for what they are.

Sony MDR 1As and Sennheiser 598 Cs.

that AKG K240 knockoff

Audio Technica m40x

This guy fucks

Sony MDR-V6

Audio-Technica ATH-M50x

She looks a little like Lily Labeau.

Creative Aurvana Live!

Audiotechnica m20x