Posts girls you know that you dream about making into your personal living sex-doll...

Posts girls you know that you dream about making into your personal living sex-doll. Bonus for posting your actual living sex-doll.

Has that haunted living sex-doll look on her face.

Apparently there is a deep web site selling living sex-dolls or it might be a myth but from what I heard about it the site sounded pretty inspiring.

>sex doll
Literally.

I'd pull out her teeth so that I could those smooth gums rubbing back forth against my cock.

Any advice for making her into a living sex doll?

That's pretty close to our current living arrangement.

Show us all yours then

Laptop, photo album, bed, my hand and my imagination.

>picture of moop.jpg

this is now a dubs thread

I'd fuck her so hard up the arse that my cum would get stuck to her teeth.

post MOAR of the grill in your first pic OP!! 4chin demands it!!!

I want to see some real girls or I'm not posting anymore.

girl next door
probably wicked smart
just my type

alright, i'll post some.. OC .. now plz continue op.

I'm more the happy-go-lucky carefree type.

So cool,,,,do you fuk her like that? I want to try

I am throbbiing

Her name is Bex and she is 19 some of the photos she is a bit younger.

Flip her over :)

I want to see an actual living sex doll or sex slave currently held against their will and being used on a daily bases.

facebook com / bex.g.baker
This one?

>facebook com / bex.g.baker
Looks like it,tks

OP's Fucked

Do it.

Nice post Op!

Also dont use her facebook pics cos people will just reverse image search her and message her a bunch of shit about you and your life will be fucked, or they can take the middle numbers in the image filename and just add it to the address bar in facebook and go right to her profile, you wouldnt want that OP.

Unless of course you are baiting people with a random picture from facebook into your own personal army request? but you wouldn't do that right op? And anons wouldn't fall for this bait thread the 12th time today would they? They cant be that predictable and stupid, but well played OP

lulz

like she doesent have 300 male friends wanting to make her their personal sex slave?

damn straight, good taste bro

more of her ?

more