Should I end my 5 year relationship? First girlfriend...

Should I end my 5 year relationship? First girlfriend, amazing girl but im just 19 and feel like im missing something (read: i want to fuck other girls) dubs decide

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In the end, the actual relationship is more important than the sex. The sex will come though

Trips has spoken

Don't

5 years is a long time.

epic thread

holy shit listen to these godly trips

In a similar situation. In the end i just know that sexual urges will pass.

Do not end it.

Dont

Dont here ny quada

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2263518/I-left-love-life-I-thought-I-better-Now-Im-childless-42.html

Do it. What could go wrong?

Shit man, late twenties is littered with dudes who thought they found the right one and popped out two kids, girl's a bitch and she ain't comin' back. Or they dip because she crazy. You do you, no matter what.

But in the end, won't it happen that I get to 50 and say: "I wish I could try out more things when I was in my 20s"? The thought is scary af.
thanks for the link, kinda feel like shit right now

Do it,
Post results.

tell you girl you want to fuck other girls.

You're never going to try out everything life has to offer. Chances are you won't be an astronaut, an athlete, a dancer or a lawyer either. Why would you throw your happiness away just to conform to someone else's idea of what your youth should be like? If your relationship goes sour on its own then fuck it, you'll get a chance to fuck other girls then. Let life decide that for you, but don't just throw a winning lottery ticket away in hopes of winning even more, because you might be 50 one day and feel like shit looking back on it.

You've been in a committed relationship since you were 14.
You've missed out on so much already OP.
Be honest with your girl, say you want to experience more of life.
Try being single for a year or so and if you don't like it ask her to take you back.

Dump her.
Yeah it's gonna be a bitch moving all your shit.
But as a male, your always gonna Wana fuck other girls. I'm in a great relationship and whenever I see a little skank walk by in tiny little shorts. Still wanna fuck them. You'll have plenty of girlfriends and the first one always seems like the worst.

DUMP HER

in a week you'll find some one better.

So much of this. Watched lots of early twentysomethin's hang out with their partners only because they didn't know how to fuckin' break up. Honestly, if relationship efforts go down the tubes, better to get that lesson early. Leave.

OR shit, get her a ring....

Dick masterson said, your relationship means nothing. you guys arent gonna last at all. you get a couple more years maybe, and then its over, and you wasted your entire youth fucking only one girl. Leave her, get a new one, fuck around more

Actually she already knows that, and she still wants to be with me
i know, that might sound like a lot, right? internally i take all these things for granted. it's funny, we met by chance. i was bored during the first day of class and i decided to talk to this new girl
little did i know. I was just playing for the first year. didnt like her. but she liked me. and started to make me happy.
but times goes on and it's getting boring.
I tried dumping her some time ago, but it's just hard man. So many good things.

So it's just a problem of experiencing new things and trying luck vs. staying with the (lucky) status quo

What would you know about luck?

You've experienced a vacuum of safety.

Passionless. Bland. Safety.

Shit I'd say staying with her is not evening honoring her, she doesn't have a chance to find a dude who is as into her as she is into you. Especially if you two stay together.

“Verily the lust for comfort murders the passion of the soul, and then walks grinning in the funeral.”

And yeah, breaking up sucks. Suffer a loss, grieve and feel sad feelings. Realize sadness is only bad if you label it that. You wouldn't be writing this shit on a Friday night if you were fuckin' her brains out right now. (which you could do with someone else, new and then find out how lucky you were to meet them too.)

This is all projection, you are a free and independent human being. You are not doing anyone a favor by staying with them, especially if you wanna leave. Nut up and pull the trigger, experience loss, experience growth.

Be well.

I don't even know what else to add after that godly reply. I'm in a similar situation, but on the other end. Recently my long term relationship/ serious partner (very serious) told me he wanted to fuck prostitute....damn I was devastated. Still not completely healed. Your girl is hella strong. I wanted to break up with him so bad but it was really difficult since I still loved him and I knew he still loved me. After a while the urges passed, but who knows when they'll come again. Honestly it's something that completely scarred me, sometimes I wonder what would happen if he just went and cheated on me..would I be happier? Would I live a more self fulfilling life? Would I meet someone I loved more? Who would share the same morals as me? I'm rambling, anyways the point is you'll never know, and when you're fifty you're always gonna wonder about whichever thing you didn't do. I'd say just go with your gut. Just do it. Doesn't do the girl any good for you to dangle her any longer if you don't see a future together

Shit homie did you a favor. You go git yours.

Scarred...I know that feeling.

Only because pleasure doesn't have a lasting mark on your body...You get both scars and these bright experiences of happy feelings when engaging with others. They both carry on and build with you as a person.

Try to think of the 50 year old you as perfect product. One that is made out of the cumulative pieces you've chosen to use to build your ideal self.

Everyone has that power, even if it the freedom to fuck up your dream into a nightmare; it is freedom.

This. Cliche, but you only got one life. You decide what's more important to you. Whatever you do, you're not wrong. It's just life man

Ok, just meditated a lot about this. I'm marrying this girl. Thank you Sup Forumsfags

My advice is to spice things up with your current girlfriend
You will find that there's nobody who can keep u from admiring/thinking about sexual variety.
But like people on here have said the relationship is worth more than sex, if she's a good girl.
But if the sex is really bland then it can't hurt to tell her u wanna spice it up

If you want to break up don't come looking on /b for confirmation. Pussy

faggot

dude its very unlikely u gonna stay with her for very long. you are both still young. lot of things are about to happen. you are gettin jobs, your views on life will develope.

but what i learned so far is just enjoy relationship as long as it works out. being single and fuck girls at the weekend gets depressing real quick i can tell you that. the freedom to do whatever u want to do is pretty important though

Yes. when you are old and boring you look back and jack off to these times.

>beeing 19
>Not fucking skanks behind her back
>beeing this beta
>/thread

Beeing 29 now. Relationship of 3 years, children on the way.
You will miss out ALOT if you dont take your chances.
Frieds cry on a regular basis how boring their youth was compared to mine.

One essential rule: dont let her know.
Dont fuck the town bitches and/or friens of her, Not even friends of her friends.
And use protection.