Ylyl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>> 701348379

Bawhahahahahaha! What, no banana? Faggot

here is a picture of your favorite realy funny banana

HIDE YOUR FRESH ONES AND YOUR OLD BANANAS CAUSE THEY RAPING ALL YALL OUT HERE

posting at random from what i assume is a folder full of misc memes. so whatever keeps your goat afloat upon its boat.

who is the bigger retard? Someone posting funny pictures of a banana, or some dumbass with nothing better to do than try and thwart someone from posting pictures of a banana on an anonymous imageboard?

You're in a YLYL complaining about how the bananas are treated? gtfo you SJW faggot.

3/misc

You're in a YLYl defending YLYL casuals?

gtfo you 12 year old emoji using SJW tumblerina fuck

This is the part where I lose.

3/misc ballllllssssssssssss

4/misc

5/misc

6/now spiderman

Never made any threads in all the years I have come here. Tonight I have made five ylyl threads just to fuck with banana fags trying to derail and tell us what to post. This some how made me lose. Damn it faggot

ahh i got you with some of my dumbest shit. feels good bruh

That would be you, dumbass. Stop posting bananas and leave everybody else the fuck alone. Gtfo my Sup Forums faggot. I come here for random shit. Thread derailing is for cp threads. Fuck off faggot. Even cp belongs here more than you. Faggot

big winners deserve ass

>mom
>mom they posted it again
>mom they are posting the banana again
> waaaaagh waaaaaa screeeeech

> sweetie I told you to stay off that site
> breathe sweetie
> stop screaming
> stay off that site with the banana since it triggers your episodes

> wwaaaaaaaaaa

Right. What the fuck. So angry laugh at the basic.

reported for requesting CP

Not gonna stop making new ylyl threads. Hit them all up faggot. Make sure and post all your banana shit, cause this shit is pretty weak so far. You don't waste all your time shooping this pasta for nothing right.

this is you right now

Reported for your request as well

Not even mad faggot. You posting here is the point. You thinking I am mad is the point. More banana less talking faggot

Am I late?

cool story bro

Nope. But that one is pretty weak. Get that weak sauce outa here. I know you got some better

nah just in time for newfags #triggering out cos they can't handle a few funny bananays

Yeeeeap. Working isn't it. Got you worked up. More banana less talking faggot

Saving the world from newfags with copy pasta one ylyl thread at a time. This is fucking fun. Don't forget the other threads faggots. There are five more for ya

between your fails and the bananas, the thread is derailed anyway, so technically bananaposter wins.

Oh look a YLYL thread that isnt good...

That's a first isnt it? I mean considering this is the first time this has happened it could be a fluke, but maybe we just shouldnt have these threads anymore just to be on the safe side?

>YLYL threads are like sitting infront of a comedian and saying "be funny" then intently starring at him

True hilarity comes from experiencing things that happen to be funny not sitting there expecting to laugh.

That's kinda the point. Maybe if this fag wins enough he will feel good enough about himself to move on.

Here we go!

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

Dunno why but that picture genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to release this piece of backed up cuntwater into the eyes of the Internet anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that it is naked? Why does it look at me like i should want to laugh at its immature gesture?

Seriously fuck this dumbass banana and the 40+ year Olds who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at humor.

Yes but a lot of times you're not expecting to laugh because you know it's going to be a bunch of shit posts. So then it's unexpected when you do laugh. So by your own logic true hilarity can be found in these threads.

Gawdamneet this is so weak.

Haha !

Are you same fagging rage? Because you could always fight back by getting creative and making OC to combat the shit posts

The picture or the sentiment? I can never tell. Thank you for the reply

Do you see banana man,
Hoping over on the white hot sand?
Here he come with some for me.
Freshly taken from banana tree. Banana man me want a ton.
Give me double and a bonus one.
Give me more for all me friends. Dis banana flow never end

youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM
Prease, enjoy !

>mfw

Nope. Just very disappoint.

wasted trips

don't you have any content to post? or are you just going to act like cancer and shit up the place

Oh poor snowflake

that video was awesome, and this post is light years from funny.

Trips of truth faggot.

this isn't funny...
none of this is funny
this is cringe

lost. thank god there was some good content ITT and not just forced memes

And that Trump card is hillary

Lost hard

Kinda the point there kiddo. Fucking with snowflake. Come back later

Started horribly, then filled up with bananas. Fuck you OP

No one cares how you feel. Flirting with my lover. Faggot.

Kys