youtube.com/watch?v=uOmqOhGno6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=DmOzHNgSw6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=R7tNDkEACSY
youtube.com/watch?v=K5G1FmU-ldg
youtube.com/watch?v=7IzSGvXc_PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes m8

you go to hell before you die

Holy shit.....A friend of mine and I actually got pretty fucking far in Zombies Ate My Neighbors. That game was actually pretty damn hard. Our other main game was Kirby Super Star.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfWb_60lhw0

i still own this old pearl

that game was amazing. I tried playing t recently and im amazed at how much better i did years ago than i did now. fuck i'm getting old

youtube.com/watch?v=uOmqOhGno6Y

That's 80 you fucking newfags

DAYS WHEN I STILL FELT ALIVE

Sorry for this one

youtube.com/watch?v=DmOzHNgSw6Q

holy fuck ARCANUM

always go evil get Geoffery and Torian Kel, god damn i STILL have this game installed.

Holy fucking shit!
Someone else knows animals of farthing wood...

I COULDN'T WAIT TO GO OUT

Yeah I had the same thing happen when I tried to play Mirror's Edge for the second time. It was hard as fuck....I remember breezing through it the first time....

brilliant games, but op said 90's not 2000's

Gem of my childhood (Amiga2000 guy)

I miss the 90s man

and how those stupid shits are supposed to remember anything when they were born later

yes, was such a shit program
later in life i moved not far from fathering downs
the animals dont like cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=R7tNDkEACSY

ZAMN is the best game on the SNES. Maybe not the best but its pretty damn good. I remember getting to level 41 or so as a kid, I still haven't gotten past the 20s yet as an adult. It's so much fun to 2p that game and fuck up zombies with soda.

Mine was yellow. But I'm not a nigger.

How is this not here yet

I don't know of any kid in elementary that didn't read that. My brother and I had the full set.

Dont know how 90s this is but im early 90s child and this was part of my early childhood

I recently watched some Ren and Stimpy on MTV Classic or something and I gotta say it didn't really hold up. Kind of scared to try and watch Invader Zim again in case it doesn't hold up either. I think I've been spoiled by The Venture Brothers and Rick and Morty

Oh God. I was so happy then. No ex wife. No mortgage. Everyone loved dinosaurs for some reason. Pogs. Super Nintendo. Terminator 2.

Dear God take the pain away and take me back

if where talking about 90s..

Yeah two player was definitely the best way to play that game.

ok thats right in my childhood

I think i still have my early 90s deck sitting in my closet someplace

Britbongs will know

> Ren and Stimpy doesn't hold up in 2016.

Excuse me??? well we all have different taste i guess user.

Shit creeps me out still as an adult.

invader zim is shit. It's nearly the same thing every episode.

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE

Maybe I just watched it too much back in the 90's.

how butiful is that

Like Sup Forums

i feel like nintendo wanted a fun space shooting game but didn't think it'd appeal to kids so they made the pilots animals. i want to like star fox more but the characters are embarrassing, not that i need cool characters but i don't want a fox and a frog

youtube.com/watch?v=K5G1FmU-ldg

>the taste of plastic water in the summer

That filename...
The autism is heavy here

They would protest and burn down a city for having a black guy play the black power ranger now.

Are computer games the only thing youse fucking nerds remember? Ever heard of going outdoors with your super soaker on your roller blades and fingering someone in a NKOTB tshirt after eating pop tarts whilst listening to Now That's What I Call Music on tape in a shit brightly coloured Walkman that had sponge earmuffs? Jesus Christ we were all dorks in the 90's

dat ass

>Early 90s

opel?

sorry i saved the pic right from google without renaming it... my bad...

my brother would get a new issue every month or some shit like that. i dont think he ever read them. he just liked the covers

civil war

My dad had that car, loved it. But I remember that the clock was analog, not digital in the centre.

Have and always will want to fuck that Era of Amy jo Johnson

Any one here remember Marathon by Bungie? That's hands down my favorite games. From the 1st to Durandal to Infinity

>((In Stereo))
youtube.com/watch?v=7IzSGvXc_PM

>Early 90s

Also: Wololo

You do realize you are posting gifs of Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon right??.

I had this fucker!

Fuckin pogs bro. I wasted so much money on awesome slammers made from metal and holographs. I want my childhood back

nice