Need your help Sup Forums nerd fags

Need your help Sup Forums nerd fags.
I'm pretty sure my wife is cheating on me. Shes been on CPU a lot lately and closes windows when I enter our bedroom.
I need to know. Is there a way to get her windows account password?
Will post nudes if she has sent any

Other urls found in this thread:

offensive-security.com/metasploit-unleashed/john-ripper/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your wife is a peado/10

Don't be a cut OP.
Talk to her, ask her .
Give her the chance to explain.
Then when she lies right to your face, and only then do we wanna see nudes of her getting smashed. (Preferably while your tears moisten the keyboard.
(Pic kinda related)

I've asked. She clearly lies. Gets uncomfortable and changes subject.

remove harddrive
put it in another computer
overwrite user ownership
access files

If it were me, I'd get protective.
If you start going through her shirt, you'll break what you have forever. If she isn't cheating you done goofed.
Make her understand why you think she fucking around, and find out if there is an alternative reason for her behaviour (she could be arranging a fucking supreme party!?!?)
And start hoarding any joint money/assets she has access to as a safety measure.
(Pic my married gf)

Laptop. I dont have another one..

Possible but I don't think so.

Just install a keylogger, and she'll give you the password next time she logs on.

Go in safe mode as the administrator i don't think her account has admin rights.

>Shes been on CPU a lot
no one talks like this.

(
Fucking autocorrect)
Well the only other option you got is putting someone on her to get absolute truth.
Maybe you should have a PI follow her for a couple weeks. Expensive as fuck (and that final bill is like a kick in the teeth if she IS) .
Snooping that deeply into anyone though, will destroy what you have if you wrong.

how have you not gotten her password yet if she's your wife? all that time together and a glance at her while she types the password is manditory.

I just manipulate girls i sleep with to give me their password, and act like I don't care. then I do whatever I want with their phones or macs or whatever they fuck they have.

Arent they guaranteed trojans...

Suck my ass, friend.

Who uses different accounts for windows, nobody that isn't hiding shit

Acusse your wife of cheating that will go over good, she will surely tell the truth. Honestly if you are married she shouldnt have a reason to lock her computer, try asking her for the password say you need to do a virus scan or something.

And you're a cunt who shouldn't be allowed near other humans if you think that's OK.

Listen OP, if you don't trust her enough to start going through her shit, your relationship is done. Simple.
Accept her as she is.
If not, move out, it's over.
(This trust thing is a spiral and it only goes down.)
You'll turn into.a cunt, so will she, then the fighting really starts.
It ain't worth it OP!

Unlike her, im not deceitful asshole.

Buy a key logger and spy cam and install it in your laptop. It records keystrokes so you can obtain all her passwords and everything she types.
The cam records everything she does, Skype sending nasty pics. Great piece of mind for about $100

mimikatz, literally 5 seconds of googling will find what you need.

listen, you have to take precautions with woman. they are fucked in their heads, and goes by emotions and not logic.

going by how naive you sound, I can guarantee she has fucked plenty of men behind your back

>stay cucked 2016

You can even go as far as getting into her phone. View all texts, emails, apps, everything. That's around $400 bucks but it's worth every penny. Once you have the info send it to all her contacts to show the world what kind of piece of shit she is.

/thread

Not legitimate keyloggers. Don't download one from a shady place fucking pay for it.

Yea don't download free stuff. They are hackers out to steal your info.

you are all stupid as fuck.

Lmfao loser thinks his stupid bitch woman is faithful cuz she's fat lol.

These guys are correct. Everyone else is a fucking idiot I guess?

offensive-security.com/metasploit-unleashed/john-ripper/

I gotchu OP. You can use this thing called Kon boot, all you need is a USB. Just google it to get more information on it. You do have to pay for it but there are ways to get around that :P

Well cant help a beta, you could just grow some balls and ask for the password but you wanna be a chuck.

You don't have to pay for this shit, my fucking god how amateur are you cucks. Google. Google everything, how do you not know how to google shit these days. What in the actual fuck. Is this some advanced next level newfag trolling or have I just been away from Sup Forums too long and missed the goddamn memo about waterhead faggots.

keylogger or change the password using the age old trick if shes using win7

I dont know what you hope to gain on her comp, you can see web history on your isp 192.168.0.1, you can use herins boot to bypass her login. Or you could set up an ip cam throughout the house better be safe than sorry i suppose.

Who cares. Just cheat on her too. Then fuck her brains out afterwards. Call for a 3some on craigslist. Let her get fucked by a bunch of black guys and video tape it.

If you pay the phone bill you can see how.many calls and text she has and even the phone number of the callers.

everyone here is a brutal newfag
but this guy is right

you don't trust her; its over either way

you want those pics tho cause you're a cuck

Nope. Download "Refog Keylogger" it's free and works perfectly fine.
Got my gf's facebook password with it.

She's been on (CPU) central processing unit? How'd she fit inside your desktop with all those dicks in her?

Installing a keylogger is the way to go. Be sure to physically wreck her if you find out she cheated on you. Destroy her and her most valuable material things then LEAVE. Don't even talk or think about her afterwards. Be GONE and DEAD to her.