Creepshot thread?

Creepshot thread?

AHEM

bump

I'm busy "lurking moor".

I'd creep up behind you and kick you in your fucking ribs

>11,060 of 26,228
And this is what you post. If that's the best, I don't need anymore, thanks.

moar

what the fuck is wrong with you??

What

mmm nice

a) this is a creep thread
b) their boner kill faces

wtfbro

perfect

fuck off

really hot man

bump

thread is dead, RIP

last gasp?

Took this while on a delivery at work

Lurking

Typical whore pushing her ass out to show it off while hugging her rich bf, she probably eat dick behind his back

Someone's salty

On holiday a while back

fucken love that thong vpl

There are women who post nudes of themselves online for popularity, extra income, or just exhibitionist titillation. So with the repetitive creepshot threads created here , can we please all agree not to view/save these pictures? If we want to look at non/nude people, let’s restrict ourselves to photos of people who actually want us to see them that way.

Because, look: When you look at these images you are violating these women in much the same way that the person who took the pictures did.

There’s a reason why many tend to revel in voyeur pics. It’s because they were taken without consent. Because the women in them (and it’s almost always women who are humiliated this way) did not want these shots to be taken/shared. If these women were to do photoshoots and share it on twitter, for example, I’m sure it would get a lot retweets/favs. But it wouldn’t have the same scandalous appeal as images taken without her knowledge. Because if she shared her images consensually, then people wouldn’t get to revel in her humiliation. And that’s really the point, isn’t it? To take a female down a notch?

There’s a tendency in American culture, to shame women for their sexuality and that is why we hear arguments like this is their fault. They were dressed inappropriately/asking for it.

But victim-blaming is just that. In much the same way that misogyny tells men that women are there for male consumption, the media tell us that women are public property. It’s why girls are expected to smile graciously and respond to horny teen boys asking them to prom, or why they’re called uptight bitches if they don’t smile.

The fact that these kind of photos are being shared is beside the point and a weak justification for violating someone’s privacy and sense of safety. Even if we’re not the people who took the pictures, and even if we’re not sharing them, looking at inappropriate photos of someone who doesn’t want us to goes beyond voyeurism; it’s abuse.

Jesus man, the fuck happened to your dick?

Fuck off cunt

Cunt

>There’s a reason why many tend to revel in voyeur pics. It’s because they were taken without consent.

meh, no. that's not it.
to me voyeurism is about keeping a precious and erotic moment in life alive and sharing it with those unfortunate enough not to have been there.

1/10

Oc

I have a PHD in clinical psychology and You're all literally rapists.

You're violating these women by viewing and sharing their photos without their consent; it doesn't matter whether or not these photos were taken by them, their lover, or a stranger on the street. A big part of what defines the act of rape is the lack of consent and there is clearly a lack of consent here. These images are even more appealing to you because there is an aspect of "forbidden fruit". In addition, you find a thrill when you do these type of acts in hope that you will see something special. The fact that you have no morals or ethics is a sign that you have a deeper psychiatric issue going on inside your head. This is a form of sexual assault. You don't see it as such because you have been blinded by rape culture.

If I were to punch you in the face, you'd be in pain. If I were to shoot you in the torso, you'd be in more pain. Both actions cause you pain, but one more than the other; the lesser act of assault is not negated simply because you could be a victim of a greater act of assault. Likewise, the act of sharing and viewing these photographs is still a violation of these victims/women regardless of whether greater forms of sexual assault exist. The way these victims/women dress does not warrant any coercion nor negative criticism of their character. Their privacy is an object permanence that does not need to be expressed. With their clothes on it is recognized as a continuous implied "No" and yet you continue on with your acts. Men have been locked up for less than three "No's" in the act of rape by their victim. These people are not asking for it nor would any normal person under the same circumstances.

If you sick individuals have a conscience, you will cease viewing and sharing these stolen/shared photos because you are currently no different than a common rapist.

security cameras film us all the time without consent, why don't these companies have to battle constant rape charges?

>coercion
>negative criticism

wtf are you on about? we worship these fine asses.

Botched circumcision

>rich

poorfag mad at people with means of transportation

I suffer from OCD and I really have no control over voyeurism. Despite having been arrested twice in shopping centres recording women butts and legs with phone or spy cameras. You would think I would learn my lesson. But my impulsions are too strong. Its like I'm cursed with this habit. The police were kind enough to not charge me on both attempts which I'am grateful for and my record is clean and I want to keep it that way. But I'am really struggling with this behaviour. Plus criminal record checks are getting stricter ever year in England If I get caught again doing voyeurism I can loose everything

Thank you for posting. I can totally relate to the obsession about wanting to kick this craving. I've been in recovery dor 7.5 years and it been the most effective thing that has worked, outside of therapy. I wish sometimes I could understand where the compulsion comes from and how it's started. The most important thing for me is to continue to do things i need to recover from my S addiction and not try to always "understand" what the compulsion is. Very difficult becuase the urge can come from nowwhere sometimes. I truly empathize with people who have issues with this and ultimately suffer as a result.

is this copypasta?

Yo my reaction folder she goes

god I wish rape was legal... I would love just to see a woman and start fucking her...and if she refused ..punch her in the face..then fuck her...soooo hot

As long as we're sharing

I was a voyeur too. I really can't believe it. While I never saw anything, I did try, which is just sickening to me now. I think I was addicted, but I stopped on my own. At some point my morality outweighed my compulsion, and I just stopped. (My voyeurism morphed from trying to see into windows to trying to see upskirtson an escalator, and the like—guess I thought that was more benign.) I've already posted about my guilt, which really is driving me insane. I mean literally— sometimes I feel like I'm going to faint because I feel so disconnected with reality. How do other addicts do it? I mean recover, and feel great? I recovered and can't stop thinking about my behavior. In "Out of the shadows" Carnes relates a story about an exhibitionist who went through the SAA program, and lives a normal life, only thinking about his past a couple of times a year, and when he does, he's grateful that he's sober! I want to be that guy! I want to get over this obsessive guilt! What the hell do I do? How the hell did I end up like that in the first place?

You people are fucking cancer. Pleebs like you that recently came along are why Sup Forums is officially dead.

white knight faggot

why do you feel so guilty, you didn't hurt anyone...

guilt is a very powerful emotion - it's what made you seek recovery in the first place. I don't know how long you have been "sober" but I have been on the wagon non stop going on 19 months (next week) - not long in general terms but definitely an eternity to me.

I remember when I "felt" I was on the wagon "for good", I would get those emotions back but they were more a feeling of disgust rather than guilt and yes, I remember feeling like puking on more than one occasion from the sheer disgust with myself.

My concern is your statement about your disconnection with reality. I know you have been getting counseling and whatnot but I feel your journey is not over yet. For a good 10 months after I began my recovery, I sometimes felt like I wasn't there yet. I mean, I had succesfully stopped my addiction, yet there was still "one more step" that I just couldn't grasp.

I am lucky to have found an excellent therapist who helped me get to that final step. I can only say that the combination of therapy, meds, family and faith is what got me off the guilt trip.

sjw fag pics of your degree or get the fuck out

MORE LIKE THIS!

svenskar?

This

I have just discovered that I am BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) and one of the things to help me out is the DBT excercises. I havev yet to fully dive into it but the thought that I could actually be BPD was almost as hard to accept as knowing I have SA. Maybe that is something to look into dberg? I know I am a little out of the loop on your situation so if that isn't an option then please forgive me.

Thanks. Dberg??

good to see someone from the illawarra on Sup Forums

Guaranteed replies.exe

Oh lol! Sorry that is just something I say on reddit. There's this user called dufherrberg and its a little inside joke between a few of us there.

Dale a pic of everything you ever saw in life ?

Cool what's your reddit username?

baaahaha awesome

So is anyone posting or has this thread derailed to a fucking reddit conversation?

it already died up here

MOAR regio bahn hotties, please

oc vac if you can guess where i post more

YOUR FUCKING CAMERA ROLL HOLY SHIT

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kiddo. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kiddo. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kiddo? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kiddo. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards…

What the darn-diddly-doodily did you just say about me, you little witcharooney? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Springfield Bible College, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret mission trips in Capital City, and I have over 300 confirmed baptisms. I am trained in the Old Testament and I’m the top converter in the entire church mission group. You are nothing to me but just another heathen. I will cast your sins out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in heaven, mark my diddily-iddilly words. You think you can get away with saying that blasphemy to me over the internet? Think again, friendarino. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of evangelists across Springfield and your IP is being traced by God right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggorino. The storm that wipes out the diddily little thing you call your life of sin. You’re going to Church, kiddily-widdily. Jesus can be anywhere, anytime, and he can turn you to the Gospel in over infinity ways, and that’s just with his bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in preaching to nonbelievers, but I have access to the entire dang-diddily Bible collection of the Springfield Bible College and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your sins away off the face of the continent, you diddily-doo satan-worshipper. If yonly you could have known what holy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you from the Heavens, maybe you would have held your darn-diddily-fundgearoo tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re clean of all your sins, you widdillo-skiddily neighborino. I will sing hymns of praise all over you and you will drown in the love of Christ. You’re farn-foodily-flank-fiddily reborn, kiddo-diddily.

Not sure if qualifies but here it is

any moar of her?

Anyone got any schoolgirl creeps? Preferably Aussie..?

zitto animale