I'm curious to know what kind of toys any femanons (or whoever) use to masturbate

I'm curious to know what kind of toys any femanons (or whoever) use to masturbate

Other urls found in this thread:

goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/13BA04/vixen-creations/outlaw-vixskin-realistic-dildo
goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/GV14512/rocks-off/wild-boy-vibrating-anal-toy
goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/GV13085/hot-octopus/pulse-2-duo-oscillating-stimulator
goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/16CB18/tenga/tenga-flip-hole-masturbator
goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/c/gv109/vibrators-and-pulsators/wearable-vibrators
pinkcherry.ca/realistic-8-inch-white-cock-in-white
xvideos.com/video22759237/my_first_video_-_fucking_a_butternut_squash_happylover82_
lovehoney.ca/product.cfm?p=33933
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waste of time.

It doesn't matter what shape it's in, it's always some boring vibrator they only ever use the tip of to push their shit around.

My girl has a bullet and a cock ring we bought

That's awesome!

Im a guy and im 17 I have this dildo thats pretty much the size of a normal 5 inch dick and is made to look like a potplant coz its a joke gift my brother got years ago and after he died i secretly claimed it and use it to fuck my ass almost everyday its perfect. Been doing ass stuff on myself since like 14 but recently ive been trying to fist myself and just cant do it. Sometimes i steal my mums dildo and use it on my ass too and yesterday for the first time i was able to fit both inside myself and came so fast it felt incredible and tonight im gonna try it again then try fist myself coz i think double anal dildo will stretch me enough for my fist.

Not a femannon, but I use whatever I can get my hands on. Dildo, vibrator, plugs, beads, sometimes with condoms, sometimes I tie myself up, sometimes I cross dress. Just whatever I can to get a new thrill.

Mind showing it?

Totally show one of your toys!

> 17

b&

Get get off by thinking about how I'd kick you in the fucking ribs

:(

You girl has a cock? Cool!

Butt plugs, gold group trainer kit

It's good to have goals in life.

Any femanons going to jump in or is it just fags today?

Beautiful

*tips fedora*

Don't forget where you're at

A whole collection!

I know that feel bruh. I do double anal with my dildosdildos all the time. Sometimes I slip in a third smaller dildo. I use long flexible ones since I love it deep

Well if youre on b and youre over 20 what the fuck are you doing with your life?

ive gotten 2 more since then, a twitch and a JT

I have a vibrator and also use the handle of my brush. Also play with my boyfriend's brand new fleshlight
>tfw I'll probably never get to eat a real pussy

Thick electric toothbrush.

That's hilariously great!

27/m, currently have a courgette in my ass.

Is there any way I can buy these discretely??

Let's see it!

Ta dah

Wonderful!

Ffs it posted upside down

Anyone know any good vibrating panties?
My gf literally asked me to buy her those.
And I can't find any that are not gimmiky and chinese.

I want an online shop with an expensive and fancy set of those. Any idea?
I Google'd but most I found were chinese tacky fabric and bullet vibe in some frontal pocket.

Thanks ^-^ I'm going to move up to an aubergine in a moment

I have the following:

Outlaw VixSkin Realistic Dildo
goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/13BA04/vixen-creations/outlaw-vixskin-realistic-dildo

Wild Boy Vibrating Anal Toy
goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/GV14512/rocks-off/wild-boy-vibrating-anal-toy

Pulse 2 Duo Oscillating Stimulator
goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/GV13085/hot-octopus/pulse-2-duo-oscillating-stimulator

Tenga Flip Hole Masturbator
goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/p/16CB18/tenga/tenga-flip-hole-masturbator

I want to get a bigger/longer Dildo but I'm worried that my ass is going to be too stretched out if I ever decide to fuck a dude.

That looks like a zucchini

Try here:

goodvibes.com/s/sex-toys/c/gv109/vibrators-and-pulsators/wearable-vibrators

Def a courgette

Is courgette another name for a zucchini? Because that's definitely a zucchini man.

its what we call them in the uk

Yes, a courgette and a zucchini are the same thing.

Ok thanks

ah, so tomato/tomato then lol

I have a doc johnson 8 inch dildo that i use to fuck my ass with...unfortunately it has been quite some time since i have had the chance to use it due to life circumstances. Soon this will change as i am moving to a new city and will have my own apartment. I can hardly wait to feel my ass filled with that dildo again

Mind if we see it?

I dont have the exact one with me but this is basically it

pinkcherry.ca/realistic-8-inch-white-cock-in-white

Melissa related

>this

xvideos.com/video22759237/my_first_video_-_fucking_a_butternut_squash_happylover82_

This is courgette dude, btw.

Damn, that looks like fun!

kek

My gf has a thing for glass dildoes/buttplugs that she likes. She also enjoys a little enema kit. And I gave her a clone-a-willy of myself for her birthday that she also enjoys

Cucumbers are expendable, but definitely fun to use

For a good feeling of your man even when he's not there, brilliant

The first time i was able to make myself cum using that thing without stoking myself was so explosive i passed out with it still in my ass for about 45 mins before i was able to pull it out and clean up. Cant wait for that again

This enthusiastic samefag should calm his fucking tits.
Kill yourself.

Thanks babe.

This fat neckbearded fuck should get his mommy to wash his fat folds as i can smell them through teh intarwebz

Almost, honey :)

This was a nice thread until the child turned up.

Right?

Maybe if we're lucky his mommy will take away his tendies and make him eat a salad as punishment for being such a faggot

OP here, and I like to use this!
lovehoney.ca/product.cfm?p=33933

I think this thread is done, Happylover out. Cheers for a fun ride while it lasted.