Who /happy/ here? A happy thread for happy people!

Who /happy/ here? A happy thread for happy people!

This is Me being happy with a cute japanese girl!

looks chinese to me

Bumpitty Bump! I really want to see happy people of Sup Forums! We may even change it's name to HappyChan! Lol

Nigga looks like Kal

Ohhh, why nobody wants to be happy!? Now you all made me sad!! T_T

Tits or fake
>I am fucking a Chinese girl who I threat as my personal slave, humiliation and public games, all the shit, but you don't see me flaunt about it

hello mum

I never said I was having sexual relations with her! She is a friend of mine!

I think user was trying to say that he actually has a chinese gf and he does that stuff, but he used greentext wrong.

Never go on Sup Forums again

And go on a SFW board you fuck.

Fag detected

:3

Ohh the Asian girl friend zoned you nigger. That's got to suck

>fag

Why are you calling me that on a happy thread? We came here to be friends not to be foes!!
Here! Have a happy picture, The Beetles, haha get it?

And there's people who still can't get the message of a 'happy thread' -.-

You are right, I misused greentext, but ñ, on the other hand, you misunderstood me, she is not my girlfriend, she knows it

So oo tell us about your problems while i masturebate to your friend.

This is b, are you a newfag?

they role play that scene of full metal jacket, where private pyle gets a soap party.

OP HERE!
I'M PROTECTING THIS THREAD AGAINST BAD VIBES AND THOUGHTS WITH THIS HAPPY SHIELD!

I dare you now to be mean around here, hmpf -.-

It's not a problem what she's my friend, I like it that way, she makes me very happy!

more threads like this

How long have you been a virgin its ok op you can tell us no one will poke fun

>Immunity against everything bad
Welp, time to get the exodias

She gots what you need but she say you just a friend?

What's your problem? Don't you see the HAPPY SHIELD?
Well, it's not my problem if you don't see it, I do and therefore, I don't see your negativeness around here!

Wtf kinds of drugs are you on

No, I just preffer to dry her tears when she is sad about some boy than having her crying for me.

Soo you are gay or asexual?

Oh God don't you get it? I don't see her that way!!!! Please don't turn this happy thread into a 'I Don't Understand How Someone Can't Be Atracted to His Cute Asian Friend' thread!

Confirmed gay.

I sometimes go to the park to throw stones at happy people

I would happily be your little Japanese trap

Oh gosh... -.- If you want to know my sexuallity, I'm just going to say that I'm much atracted to people's mind, thoughts and feelings than their looks...

Well don't throw your stones of grief to this happy thread because we don't want them! Just positive people allowed guys! Haha

post pics

>friend zone and trying to be happy

fuck op you should prolly just kill your self.. Also if you stream you killing your self it would make me happy

Trust me, a stranger's death won't make you happy. I know you are reading this and thinking 'yeah no it will make me happy', but that's not happines. It's something bad, hidding in you, trying to confuse you.
user, if you are a lonely person, I can be your friend! Remember that you always have a friend somewhere in the world. Someone who loves you, and who would take good care of you and your feelings.
Please user be happy, for me :)

genuine happiness doesn't exist, whatever reward based endeavor you see yourself doing, is all for the selfish one sided reasons anyone does anything. True bliss is ignorance of the truth, you are a carbon based food supply for plants and soil. Walking shit machines that turn into waste once dead.

Bumping a bump! Don't let happines die!

This is now a feels thread

I wake up I am deeply depressed. Its ok ill try to be happy, ill pretend maybe just maybe... they will believe me. i wish she liked me back why is she with that guy i would treat her better. Ill just be her friend hold her be there for her maybe she will notice me...

No. This is you being a sandnigger with an ugly ass chinck

>i would treat her better. Ill just be her friend hold her be there for her maybe she will notice me.

It doesn't work like that faggot. This kind of thinking is why you're always in the friend zone.

I don't understand why you try to be mean with happy people...

He's right you have to go get it don't be an idiot

OP should get her drunk and finger bang her pussy.

she wont, because she already has you.. Why would she date someone who gives her love without her needing to reciprocate? You're giving yourself away and expecting her to want you? That and if she was attracted to you it would be obvious.