Anyone awake in canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CPCRZTNRrCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes my son

About to get my ass to work.

Time to suck the days dick me bouy.

306 MJ man been drinking for abouth 8 or so hours

Yep, pulling an all nighter. Technically all day because I work nights. I hate Ontario.

Don't you know that Canada closes on the weekend?
idiot.

I'm from mj lol

unfortunately

guelph reporting

506 here. Anyone from Campbellton?

West coast fag reporting in. Had a shit sleep and decided to just get up. Curretl 5:52am

Good morning Neighbor country, how is it down there?

519 here. It's like 9 am so I'm awake.

yeah, just got up and rubbed one out. Did you need anything?

Been awake since 6 (Ontario)

Stay woke

ehh... La seul chose qui me manque du Quebec est ma poutinerie locale....
Ca pis le ratio de belle femme.

416 up sine 7

Up at 5:15am every morning. Thank you years in the oil patch....

416 m or f though?

How does it feel being from Quebec and liked by no one?

I like quebec (girls)

m

>implying quebec isn't one of the best provinces
how does it feel being from the actual worst provinces i.e. alberta and ontario
protip: you're the douchebags everyone actually hates
>quebec 150% cheaper car insurance
>is the only province trying to enact laws to prevent the muslim invasion
>beer in convince stores
>beautiful & loose women
>most historic region on canada
quebec; a province only faggot douchebag bandwagoners who've never been there hate

LOL fucking this, dubs and kek, fuck the Quebecers, the moment I see them in my province I make sure when im driving I give them the hardest time possible to simulate how they are in Quebec

what does that entail, not using your blinker?

what a faggot.

also you realize smart people register their cars in quebec to save on insurance right? you just need to know someone's address there. it's super easy now cause you just pay for your insurance online.

no driving like a maniac going 160 then brakign till the tire squeels behind them then honking the horn like a maniac weaving in and out of lanes and spitting on the food of them assholes because I seen them do it to others and refuse service cause they are French assholes, any other stupid questions? quebece3rs are ignorant assholes, they can be their own country if they fucking want with their bloc Quebec

faggot, but from newbrunswick, can confirm some of this, Quebecer pit maneuvered my buddy in a traffick circle, asshole never even got charged cause it was (a different province) although when I was in Quebec and I got into a fender bender got fully charged by the law, that's why Quebec sucks. also the officer in NB that let the Quebecer go he was from Quebec, must be nice

you are what the french call le autistique

902 reporting in.

how are you faggots this morning?

New Brunswick is the nicest provence for letting predestrians cross the road. They all just stop and let you go.

nah, you just have no comprehension of how bad the Quebecers really are.

They are not hated just because its fun to hate them you idiot

where you from?

Nova Scotia is better cause they can't even afford cars anymore so it's just police go-karts and lobster transports

quebec is only bad if you dont speak french or sympathise with their wanting to separate from the rest of canada.

pffft was in hali a few weeks back, love that city, mostly for the smoked bacon on gottigin

was that the store with the cows on the sign? by the gay bar?

yeh, they are literally the only French speaking province, and their is one bilingual province that I just so happen to live in and we get those assholes here touring all the fucking time, worst drivers ever

My wife is Canadian. She's awake.

NB isnt THAT bad either. t's when they sit around talking about how quebec has the right idea that makes me glad im stuck in NS. We dont have many french speakers in Halifax. just a lot of Curryfags

Did you guys meet on WoW and is she more than 200lbs?

Quebec is full of pompus francs, fuck quebec with 10 000 fires

No, at our university. No, she's not. I have a thing for Canadian girls so it worked out in the end.

Windsor ontario reporting

shit. why would anyone wanna be awake in that shitty country?

And what makes Canadian girls better?

Canadians are fucking douche bags and these threads are pointless. Posting win is now illegal in Canada. Shittiest fucking country in the free world.

They're more money hungry.

I wouldn't say "better," I just have/had a thing for them. Funny accent, politeness, love to drop the F-bomb and know how to fuck. I'm not saying we don't have Americans who fit that bill, but Canadian girls just always did it for me.

Nuke all the pompous polar bear riding assholes!

youtube.com/watch?v=CPCRZTNRrCo

Do i smell an amerifat who be jelli? Doth ye resent your free healthcare? Or our beer that isnt bottled horse piss? Or the fact that we are aa civil society that doesnt have mass shooting on a daily basis?

Because it's 2015

Canadians are cool cats man. We have a solid, meaningful history with them. Compares to our neighbor's to the south, which is really a trash country (not the people, the country and government).

By da jeez!

506 reporting

I love how theres just 40 million of us canucks, keeps the retard level to a nice minimum, and I dotn need to be afraid to walk around at night worrying about getting mugged by some dude with a gun

where in 506?

kent county

ketchup chips

Canada > United States

There is also the fact that guns are heavily regulated and they type of gobshite who would mug a person is unale to afford illegal guns as they are hella expensive

so your agreeing with me??

Um, yes? (???)

Looking for 905 Burlington or anyone in Belleville

Same

I'm from Quebec and it really depends on where you live here. Montreal and Quebec City are pretty good with speaking English because they realize they're tourist attractions. It's mostly the less metropolitan areas that tend to be more Coupe Longueuil, Gang de B.S. Seppy faggots.

I'm in Canada, who wants to meet up and get drunk and masturbate together?

Montreal here. Going to hang myself in a park later.

BUMP

613 kingston here
anyone want to get high?

unfortunately, I cant sleep knowing we don't have a wall on our boarder to keep americans out, i swear that country is going to shit and when it does their going to come here with their guns and rob us and take our land, how can any of you sleep.

The truth speaks!!

check'd and kek'd

take you autism meds and you'll sleep better

where in mtl

Longueuil FTW
Maudit Hater ;)

I like rural Quebec; all the redneck Quebecois driving their pickups with a case of beer in the passenger seat and a dead moose airing out in the bed. Then again I'm not a WASP so that's probably why...

506 wakin' and bakin'

514 niggas

wanna fugg?

I wasted the first 25 years of my life in quebec.
Glad I got out.

Where are you now ?
Ontario ?

quebec isnt the best province.

it can almost be considered a country on its own because you french cucks are selfish assholes... well your government is.

you make ottawa and most of ontario have bilingual signs everywhere. yet your province doesnt have a single bilingual sign.

i was dribing through quebec on the TcanadaHwy to newbrunswick for military training, and everytime i drive by a HUMUNGUS fler de li. or however you fucking say it, and there is NEVER a canadian flag anywhere. EVER!

why wont you fucking cucks seperate already. oh wait you cant, because you SUCK!

514 reporting. Fap fap fap

8am Vancouver checking in

Been awake since 7am.

Getting this close to 30 is lame.

damn who's that?

Good morning. 416 downtown in this thread.

Actually just so you know most of the peppers here don't like the language laws.

>quebec
>french
non merci

We don't need English sign, cause we are just better than that. It's not Québec that should convert to english, it's Canada that should convert to french.

MURICA'

ye your government sucks dick

get off your high horse

Sorry. No

don't want to dirty myself with the english pleb thx

hah 506. i was there not 4 weeks ago. now im in 780