I'm deleting all of the music performed by blacks (hip-hop, jazz, soul, motown, etc.) from my music library...

I'm deleting all of the music performed by blacks (hip-hop, jazz, soul, motown, etc.) from my music library. What's some good white people music?

Michael Jackson

...Why are you doing that?

Bubba Sparxxx, Lil White, Paul Wall

Death Grips

fuck off

have a good supper, pupper

ac/dc, field recordings of hitler's speeches...

that's about it lol

twenty one pilots

name ONE (1) all white band that doesn't have it's roots eventually traced back to a black genre

have a good supper, pupper

back to with you pete

Taylor Swift and Grimes

Chuck Berry
Charlie Pride
Bad Brains
Darius Rucker
Living Color
Thin Lizzy
Lenny Kravitz
Fishbone

All 100% guaranteed black/nigger-free music OP

>band

This is the problem with Sup Forumstants/. Have you ever heard of classical music? Have you ever listened to the great operas? The most grandiose and impressive artistic works in the history of music have been made by white Europeans. Are you memeing or are you actually this fucking retarded?

ICP
Jason aldean
Enya

Romantic classical is basic bitch tier boring.

That discussion is inappropriate for this board. I'm just looking for suggestions, thanks.

I really hope you aren't using Wagner as some sort of landmark

Ok I'll just assume this is a bait thread and leave.

The reasons are political in nature, and if you aren't aware, this is a board dedicated to the discussion of music.

Throbbing Gristle

Mhm...

if only your kind could do that to Sup Forums there could still be hope for my meme board

Since mankind originated in Africa, all music is essentially made by blacks. Just delete it all.

so white people are actually black people? dafuq?

Discussion of music ≠ attempting social connection based on racism on a board dedicated to an art with many great black artists