agrinex.bandcamp.com
youtu.be/Lh8yX98Hs3A
youtube.com/watch?v=V_QNRV_NAEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buruzn

What's Sup Forums oppininon on the last Mgla release? I think it's pretty great

youtube.com/watch?v=TvGPAVTYfXI

youtube.com/watch?v=VvENeQoloew

>What's Sup Forums oppininon on the last Mgla release?
i prefer Batushka over Mgla

Is everyone enjoying the new Laster?

I thought it was absolutely excellent.

Interestingly, I don't think I've ever seen anyone criticize that Mgla album on it's own merits. They always just post something else that they think is better but never just talk about Exercises in Futility and criticize it based on what it actually sounds like.

Listening now for the first time, seens pretty dope, creative black metal with true elements and nice melodies

dunkelheitprod.bandcamp.com/album/ons-vrije-fatum

I only like shit like this but it is top tier

Gnaw Their Tongues is on another level, one of my favourite music projects ever.

Have you checked his last album? It's powefull.

gnawtheirtongues.bandcamp.com/album/hymns-for-the-broken-swollen-and-silent

Requesting atmoshit like Saor, Darkspace, and Aquilus.

that one

Found out a few days ago he put another one out. Only listened to a couple songs so far but I liked what I heard.

diodrone.bandcamp.com/album/creatura

Just found these guys yesterday. Really enjoying the thick guitar tone, the vocals are almost like static noise, some electronic/industrial elements in there. Enjoying it a lot.

Mgla and Batushka are the twenty-one pilots of black metal

get fucked
theyre more legit than a lot of modern bands out there

Le one of a kind Black Metal

>tfw still no follow up

>enjoying unique black metal
The more derivative the better my boi

Are you guys ready for a bunch of kiddies to be shitposting this non stop after Fantano reviews it tomorrow?

get on my level

is this a meme?

No a lot of people legitimately enjoy it but I for one can't take it seriously. The vocals and muh trotters kill it for me

yeah

Please tell me you're lying.

Not him but I'm lying

Yes and no

I'm afraid I can't

Best album incoming.

sup pussies

t. clueless hipster

My nigga

>babby's first black metal
>being surprised that it will be enjoyed by literal babies
how does this work

They apparently talk about Silent Hill

yeah I thought as much, and I agree. A few years ago I liked it but I was also 13.
still enjoy Diagnose:Lebensgefhar tho.

yup. they use samples from the game too.

Who here makes black metal?

You

You caught me. But I'm asking if other people do

Could a kind user post a pic of that japanese metal and black metal essentials list ?

2nd wave on the internet is essentially as popular as Metallica or Black Sabbath etc, that scene isn't exactly some secret kept from neophytes

I heard a snippet and thought it was hot trash

No, it's actually a very influential album in DSBM. The vocals are hilariously bad though, they sound like cats getting raped to death.

you would know >_>

Yo.

Best NSBM that has lyrical themes against spics, wetbacks, and shitskins?

>NSBM
>Good

What's your project called?
I'm curious too since most nsbm seems to be focused on Jews or just like pride and stuff

When will the "all nsbm is bad" meme ever ever end?

I really love GTT when Mories goes for a slightly more conventional sound (First album, Horse Drawn Hearse, Dethdrone 3, Escatological Scatology ETC). I think he sadly has a tendency to overdo the disharmonious horror violins and droning dist bass a bit.

Does blackgaze count?

It's not even black metal but you should definitely listen to arghoslent if you haven't already. It's a GBK side project that has more racial hatred

Yeah definitely, I'm interesting in like blackened noise people too

I mean do people even discern the lyrics any of the time? Dark Fury are anti-Islamic riding off the climate in Europe right now.

Here you go, mate. We're working on new material at the moment.
laborer.bandcamp.com/

Even if I can't always make the lyrics out, being aware of them and what they're about can impact my listening

Heyy I've seen you in the bandcamp threads. I don't think I've listened to your latest stuff

I don't care what anyone say's, Blackgaze is not Black Metal, not even remotely. Taking Screamo and adding blasts, tremolo and kinda BM sounding screams does not make Black Metal.

when the minorities are exterminated

But what if you take black metal and add dreamy reverb and shit?

agrinex.bandcamp.com

Ah yes it's best to eliminate all dissent

I will check this out in just a sec!
Yeah I'm listening to this rehearsal and you definitely have a lot of nice sounds going on here. Solid drumming, decent riffs and guitar tone, and pretty decent vocals too.

What if
>Y O U W A N T T O D R E A M ?

The newest thing we've released is the rehearsal. We're working on a few new songs, but they're mot ready yet.

But why would you hate me??? :(

I have a one man project currently that I am thinking of turning into a band, and I used to play bass and compose the majority of the stuff in a black metal band I had previously, where we played a mix of basically WIITR, Dissection, Mgla and Bölzer (leaning more towards the melodic side of black metal), can link if anyone interested.
Also can we make these threads a regular reoccuring thing? I prefer them over normal /metal/ since you then can get away from all the weebmetal they post there.

The very, uh, "minimalistic" bandcamp threw me off (is it just all white?) but it's actually p good

It's more of a rehearsal deal put out for shits and giggles. Recorded with two mics and an old karaoke machine straight to tape. Also had no bassist at the time.

Id be down to hear what you've made

Oh shit misread your post, I just threw it up real quick, didn't know how to mess with it much at the time and don't have the email/password for it anymore.

You suck

youtu.be/Lh8yX98Hs3A
Here you go, forgot to mention that I also did the mastering for it. Pretty satisfied with it in all honesty, but the things I am writing currently I feel have a much higher potential of being great.

Also post your band m8, I wanna hear your stuff aswell.

This demo is pure brillance, a stroke of genius, really. Props to Famine.

youtube.com/watch?v=V_QNRV_NAEo

Dude, I'm a fucking beaner too. I'm just curious if there is any band that actually focuses all their hate on the Latinos.

Almost all of their demos are great I feel like, all the ones on the Mors Orbis Terrarum compilation aswell as the Lorraine Rehersal are terrific, especially Aryan Supremacy I find almost on par with La Sanie and the S/T full length.

in my top 5
Don't forget Mories' other stuff like Cloak of Altering (Manifestation is amazing) and Pyryruyiouaouoauyiaiyr (or however the latter is spelled). Also, ENDON - Mama is an essential if you haven't yet.
I make *metal* and am heavily inspired by black metal, but I wouldn't call it *black metal*. It's way too left field.

>pic related
fav album

True, the demo version of Dueil Angoisseus is superb.

this is dmshareguy's favorite band i think

South America has some good nsbm since the nazis fled there

kek
dam, any specific reccs?

Blasting it right now, pretty good so far.

>all this atmoshit and shitty nsbm

who/RIFFS/ here?

What's with tacobros and liking NSBM?

Any recs?

The new Darkthrone has some fucking 10/10 riffs, and honestly just Darkthrone in general probably write the best riffs in bm

I have listened to Manifestation and some of his other stuff. Sadly I don't think it reaches the magnitude of glory that GTT songs such as ''Nihilism: Tied up and Burning'' does.

Also, post your project nigga.

1394 - Hellfire is better

for what? bm with good riffs?

assuming you already know the classics...

baptism
havukruunu
first 2 behemoth albums
inquisition
malign
ascension
sorhin

beans and blast beats go well together, just like pb & j

Also I'm checking out Endon. This shit is intense. I like it.