Dear FUCKING MONGOLS

Dear FUCKING MONGOLS,

Why do americans say "would OF", "wouldn't OF" instead of "would HAVE"," "wouldn't HAVE"?

The mindblowing thing is the fact that ONLY AMERICANS make this mistake. Foreign people who learned english DO NOT say "would of". Not a single one of them.

Retard.its would've.you know,like a fucking contraction?just fucking die,idiot.

It's a verbalization of the contraction "would've"

Fuck off OP. I could care less about what you think

"I don't like it when people are wrong. It really offends me when people make a simple mistake that lots of other people make as well"

Because people usually butcher their own language due to speaking it on a day to day basis, including local idioms and accent into it, whereas somebody that learns a foreign language learns it from books that are grammatically and syntactically correct.
non native english speaker here, we butcher our own language as well

But its not butchering you stupid nigger.its pronunciation of would and have in a contracted form.

Wasn't talking about pronunciation.
Americans write it this way as well

Because its English and is doesnt need to make sense for it to make sense.

Amerifats are just retards. I'm not a country that doesn't speak english and I speak it better than many americunts.
The only explanation is that you suck at your own language

>you suck at your own language
You know that's not how language works, right?

Only idiots would.

>im not a country that doesnt speak english
Dumb.fucking.nigger.

Top kek the maddest are the dumbest

It's a local dialect. Every other country on this planet also has slang or words that evolve into different words. Stop being a Cunt and deal with it.

I think you mean "Would of care less"

And they say aks somebody instead of ASK somebody.

I just type it out as "would've" or "wouldn't've". Is it even correct? I mean it feels like it is but I'm a retard so

it still looks retarded as fuck

"was gonna" is my least favorite. maybe it's because I'm biased due to knowing someone who "was gonna...." for just about everything

Ive always thought of it as "woulda" as in shoulda, woulda, coulda. I think it looks dumb written and so don't use when writing, but I say it all the time.

Please, act like anyone in England or Britain aren't the most lazy speaking fucking cunts in the world, you don't even finish fucking words just lazily grunt them out like fucking tim Allen on tooltime, come up with more realistic bait when youre done suckling off some Haji dick you "sodding wanker"