So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB...

So this pic came across my newsfeed on FB. A friend of my younger sister from some small hick town in Ohio; she was in South Carolina with her family for summer break.

>posts this photo of them eating out for dinner
>her bitch friends from Ohio jump in and say that it's too much for a girl her age and size
>she gets upset and agrees
>her family jump in and defend her saying its a normal portion for a girl
>dad goes full blown CYBER POLIZEI BAKTRAKING CONSEQUENCES
>she messages my sister saying she is having a shit summer and her new school start is ruined

Is this really a child's/girl's portion in the US? I mean she ate it all and was happy with it, so no problem there. I couldn't eat all that in one sitting though. Could you? What exactly do you feed a pre-teen girl to keep her healthy?

Normal sized portion, no one cares what sissies from other countries think

She's not overweight from looking at her, so who cares?

Same shit, same new fag. Next thread.

I haven't seen this pasta in a long time.

You feed her cock.

I mean she can stop eating at anytime it's not like they're forcing her tp eat the food. I mean I really don't care

i hate when fat people eat so much

I don't understand this pasta

You're all responding to copypasta

As long as she does sufficient exercise to work off those calories, why should it matter how much she ate? It's fine to occasionally binge on a big meal, especially if you're out at a restaurant. At home she probably eats a lot less than that.

who cares how big the portion is, you don't have to eat it all

KYS OW YEA!

Mid 20s femfag here. I don't think I could finish that in one setting,but there are a few different factors at play here. Perhaps she gave a few spoonfuls out as is common when eating out. Perhaps she plays sports and has a larger caloric need than a non athletic girl her age. And quite possibly, she just doesn't give a fuck because food is life. Food understands us and doesnt ask nosy bullshit questions.

Hi! Few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I answered you because you're a femanon, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen =D.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

In the ords of Casey Kasem about the Irish rock band U2: "These guys are from England and who gives a shit!"

who cares about the food in front of her. is she fat? no. the size is fine. if she was fat then she should have a smaller size

Remove the bowl and that's the normal

>And quite possibly, she just doesn't give a fuck because food is life. Food understands us and doesnt ask nosy bullshit questions.

The Patton Space Heater is a lovely lightweight heater that produces a great deal of heat. There are two knobs on the front. One is a thermostat and the other has modes of one and two. Mode one makes it hot. Mode two makes it fire-hot! I usually turn it on a just keep the thermostat all the way over to the end. If you leave it on any lesser settings, the space heater will turn on and off intermittently. This may help you to not get too hot but I do not like it. I prefer constant heat until I decide to turn it off.

I have never tested the automatic shut-off if tipped over.

The front of it does get super hot. No one in my household has burned themselves; however. We have used it in the bathroom and it really heats up a small room. It is a quick and hot space heater!

Who cares, I would bang her like a screen door in a hurricane!

Little girls with big meals is my fetish.

rank too high to worth running probably side it

My darling, if I was easily intimidated....I would not be on Sup Forums