Would you date a felon? What crime is a crime too far?

Would you date a felon? What crime is a crime too far?

>inb4 excons - law abiding citizens only. Citizens who don't get caught only.

murder

imagine a graph and hotness must over take the level of crime at all times

I dated your drug dealing and stealing mother...nothing wrong with it son...

murder, drugs, rape, seroius assault.

Parking fines and fraud are cool with me

but what is the metric for hotness? Doesn't doing crime make her hot? Or less hot? How can the two be mutually exclusive? There would be bias in the graph.

If so how do we account for that?

Aggravated assault.
Aggravated assault w/ a deadly weapon.
Attempted murder.

All too far. If you can't use logical reasoning and conversation to solve your problems like a big boy, then you are scum of the earth

Very true, every graph would have to be personal. Too much objectivity and preferences that are tied to hotness.

hotness is rated on the classic /10 scale, which is obviously logarithmic. it is an audiovisual scale - a terrible accent or laugh could drop marks, but criminal history would not affect it.

More interested in the scale to rate seriousness of crime. Mandatory minimums make sentence length a potentially biased metric.

This.

One of the professions they teach in prisons is dog grooming. If you want to date a felon, ask out the girl who cuts fido's fur.

Maybe we use the time served beyond a minimum? A sort of premium on the girl? Everyone who serves a mandatory minimum get assigned a base which we score off, and the base is weighted according to length of minimum? I suppose in a way we try to equalize the base for all?

prison uniforms are uniforms, uniforms are hot, ergo ... hot

so whats the best prison dating site?

My job as a cop would probably frown on me dating a felon, but I'd fuck the hell out of one...

Would fuck

asians are so fucking ugly

kill yourself

Die race traitor

wow xanax is a palindrome

I wouldn't date a cannibal or necrophiliac..probably

what if i have been banned from a store for life, but never jailed or questioned by police about it?
where does that put me?
Sort of a grey area i think.

i stole a wireless keyboard from a local supermarket (25$) and a shit load of chocolate bars over time for those curious.

I suspect then you just exaggerate racial biases, since it's largely race and social class that determine how harsh your sentence is.

He jelly

fuck me you're right

Get out of here nigger.

cutting a dick

woah i never thought about this lol

i'd sodomize her in jail

>i stole a wireless keyboard from a local supermarket (25$) and a shit load of chocolate bars

are you Harold from Hey Arnold? Patrick from Spongebob? You stupid fat autist - steal shit worth something ok?

is the felon a qt or a hotty?
X/10?
crime?

is all relevant

found a russian hottie on this one.
wonder if this shit is even real.
https:// prison.inmate.dating/profile?token=1000074598

She killed a nigger cut off his cock and ate it, but shes a solid 11/10

Would you?

Basically anything if they got caught, but if I just found out that they did something the only thing I'd leave 'em for would be raping children. I'm chill with everything else they can do

>gaining access to a women's prison

for all their mental illness, when it comes to me going to her prison I need trans rights like yesterday. I identify as her bottom bunk mate.

Criminals are sexier imo

i'm just a petty thief, I don't touch no go'd items or make breakaways.

did steal a 400$ bbq off some dude and a few power tools from a dude we were working for.

If she is able to justify her crime, I'm cool with it, as long as it isn't mass murder or something

sure, because i'm not a nigger.
i'm not at risk of losing my cock.

But then you'd be tasting deceased nigger dick every time you kiss

Not worth it

A white collar felony would make someone way more dateable in my mind

fat tits =/= big tits.

Always had a thing for her. Now she's a tweaker and a thief.

If she can't own a Glock she ain't touching my cock.

no u

>What crime is a crime too far?

Jaywalking

Id fuck her even if she didn't have a dick

Nun wrong with a little amphetamine and free shit. Sounds like a good time to me

No. Pretty much any crime is too far. I'm an x heroin addict and couldn't be with someone that I know I could manipulate into being accepting of that lifestyle. And I'm confident I could do that with any x con. I think the only reason I'm clean is because my wife is such a goody 2 shoes that hates anything illegal.

Actually wait. If someone got arrested transporting a gun illegally through a cuck state I'd still date them.

kys
kthnxbye

This.

Are u a 12 year old scene kid?

Isn't everyone on this board?

No, because I enjoy firearms. Wouldn't want to risk my rights by dating a felon and providing access to firearms

Fuck you I'm not scene I'm emo

fuck you, emo retard.