What's the correct order of these vehicles?

What's the correct order of these vehicles?

They're all on the wrong side of the road.

Green, red, blue, orange.

Are you retarded?

green, orange, red, blue
I'm currently getting my driver's license so I still freshly know the rules

red, blue, orange, green

india plz

wrong

Dependent on who got their first

Actual they're on the right side of the road.

explain why it's wrong instead of just saying wrong.

Green, blue, red and orange together

/thread

What the fuck does this yellow sign mean?

Blue, orange, green, red

pic is bs
there should be another yellow square sign with an addition sign uder it for the motor rider
there also should be a upside-down triangle sign for the pink and blue car

Priority road

green, orange, then blue or red?

Look at the priority sign, it's indicating that the road to the left and the road facing you are prioritized. So the motorcycle guy goes before blue. Red can pass at the same time since it's not crossing the motorcycle's path. Blue goes last because of right hand rule.

1. Green
2. Orange
3. Red
4. Blue

Green, Orange, Red, Blue

1. Green
2. Blue
3. Orange
4. Red

First goes green
>because it's on main road and it's going straight
Second is orange
>because it's on the main road but has to yield to the car going from the right
Third is red
>although it's crossing the blue's way, blue have to yield because red is on his right side and none of them is on the main road
>Last is blue

pretty sure this is the correct one since orange and green have right of way and the other two guys most likely are sitting at yield signs

People who know how to drive

People who whine and moan

You won't get perfect conditions on road, either

Green with red > orange > blue. It's not that hard.

Wtf kind of retarded free-for-all intersection is this?

Who got there first? Is this a 4 way stop? Is that yellow sign a yield? If that yellow sign is the only sign and that is some kind of implied caution sign then that would mean that the green and red are not allowed to go until the blue car passes. That mean orange/blue is the main road. So:

Blue, Orange (when blue is done because orange will be in the intersection waiting for blue to pass), Green and red can then go at the same time because they'd just be waiting for the biker.

If this is a 4-way stop, then it depends on who got their first. If they all got there at the same time, then the biker gets to go first. So:

Orange/Red
Blue
Green

If you want to know how it would go in real life?

Blue would be halfway into the intersection be the time anyone else got there so he goes first, orange would then turn, then red and green would resolve.

wrong
see

what none of you seem to realize is that the red car doesn't cross paths with either the green car or the orange motorcyclist, sothere is no real reason for him to wait out both

In the real world orange will always go last unless they have a death wish since they are unprotected and sharing the road with all the idiots from this thread

you've been solving road sign reCAPTCHAs for years Sup Forums ... you should know better.

Green, red/orange (both can make their turns safely), then blue. You fucking weirdos and your "priority roads."

Blue, green/red, orange can get a car.

Orange cyclist first then green car quickly so it knocks him off his biken, followed by blue car finishing the job and running him over while he's on the ground. Then it is safe for red car to turn and drive to the pub to tell his mates what happened.

>Is that yellow sign a yield?
Is this why Americans only pay a few hundred dollars for a driver's license?
Shit I'm spending over 2,000€ here in Europe

OMFG what are you niggers talking about. Blue is already at the intersection and has right of way because is going straight. Then red goes because making right. Green should reach intersection at this point and has right of way over orange because going straight. then lastly, orange goes because making left.

blue, red, green, orange

jesus, how many lessons do you need?
In total I spent 1000 euro's

Is that some bizzaro world yield sign? And three converging roads with no signage at all? The entire premise is retarded, city needs at least one more sign at the intersection

About 1700€ is the average here in Germany.
But I live in a city so I can walk to everywhere or take the bus and because of that have zero road experience and have to learn everything most people already know before getting into their lessons.
Another reason is that most of the time you're driving in a congested city with a lot of "complicated" and confusing road elements that can easily cause you to fail.
I think if I were living in a village instead of full city, the roads would be MUCH easier and I would need much fewer lessons to pass.

Christ what a racket

What y'all on about, i spent 350euro

kek

Got mine 19 yrs ago so prices but with inflation taken into account:
(35 lessons x 59 per lesson) + 50 paper exam and 150 practical exam = 2265 euro these days I guess, but 2265 NL GLD back then.
Never regretted the price as I had lessons with the best in our area.

In Germany you'd pay that much for 1 or 2 lessons and taking the final test where they check you.
I'm jelly of Americans who only have to pay a couple hundred bucks for the full driver's license, but then again my college education is almost free (200€ per year and I get free bus travel in the entire region and cheap as fuck good food in return). I will gladly pay 2,000€ for a driver's license if it means I won't be $100,000 to $200,000 in debt after finishing college.

Priority if going to the left

Looked up the prices at the driving-school for today....
(35 x 38) + 100 paper + 215 pract. = 1645 euro today
And of course it seriously saves money passing the first time.
Otherwise you would pay for 3 more lessons and prac. exam (329 euro)

Whichever one got there first. Then it goes to the right of that vehicle.

Fore example if the green car arrived first he would go, and the order would move in a counterclockwise fashion from his location. This pattern would continue until there is a break, and once again the first vehicle that stops has priority.

When you approach a 4-way stop, whether it’s at a traffic light or stop sign, it’s important to slow down and come to a complete stop. You’ll want to pay attention and take notice if there are any other automobiles stopped around you or any vehicles coming up to the 4-way stop.
It’s important to make sure that you have come to a complete stop within the indicated lines on the road. You can move forward if you have trouble seeing, but only after you’ve come to a complete stop. Failing to do so could result in a traffic ticket.
Take a look around and see if there are any other cars at the 4-way stop. Of course, if you’re the only vehicle at the stop, then you have the right of way and are free to go. Remember this golden rule: automobiles leave the stop sign or traffic light in the same order in which they arrived at the stop. Therefore, if you arrive at a 4-way stop first, then you get to leave first. If you’re the last person to arrive at the stop, then you will have to wait until the other three cars have moved on before you can do the same.
There are times when automobiles will arrive at a 4-way stop at the same time. Therefore, when this occurs, it’s important to know which vehicle has the right of way. The car that is furthest to the right is allowed to go first. Though this is the appropriate and legal method, there are still motorist who don’t always follow this rule. To avoid accidents, you may choose to wait a few seconds before moving forward. After all, just because it’s technically you're turn to go, doesn't necessarily mean the other vehicles will allow you to do so.

Orange
Green
Blue
Red.

ITT: faggots who never drove in real life but on paper only.

The most expensive and strongest car goes first. Usually it has an oligarch and 1-3 armed bodyguards in it.

Then the biggest and perhaps stronger vehicels like trucks, vans, pick ups, Jeeps.

Normal cars.

Bikes.

You either know the rules of the road or you don't.
What's the fucking point of these threads, other than to provide a place for children to argue about something they don't understand.

It's not a stop.
As you can see by the sign, the street going from bottom to left always goes first. The thick line represents that.
If you are at the bottom or left, then you go first.

Since green and orange are both on the priority lane, it's just a question of which one of these two will go first.
Since the orange one has to drive over the other priority lane to reach his destination, he has to wait until it is clear first and let green go first.
Once green is gone, orange can pass over his lane and leave too.
After that the priority lane is empty and the other two can drive.
In this case they both have the same priority and want to drive at the same time, so right before left applies and red goes before blue.

So it's green -> orange -> red -> blue

I've never seen those symbols here, so to be honest Io would just bang a right or just avoid it.

Where is this hypothetical taking place?

Actually: green then orange and red at the same time then blue

depends on the country you retard...

correct

european cities it's a well known sign

Red and orange can go at the same time. Back to school boyo

I am an amerifaggot. How do the drivers approaching from the avenues know that the guy has the sign though? Unless if they are posted on all 4 sides how would everyone know?

.... and from which country are you again?
Normal trafficsigns in Europe.

Or you're from the US which doesn't have a priorityroad sign... apparently.... only Yield signs

Right, so i don't know what those signs mean.

Blue, Red, Green.
Orange then drives directly in front of Green so he can kill himself for choosing to ride a motorcycle.

Everywhere with enough traffic to warrant it. I think it's often in cities?
Imagine a full city with cars everywhere but without priority lanes. Every car would have to check whether there is someone on their right every time a lane is coming from the right. It would waste an incredible amount of time and slow traffic to a halt. Probably also cause a lot of accidents and rage when you have priority but someone else drives there anyway. It would also cause additional stress because you need to check every time.

I think that's why there are priority lanes in cities. If you want to go to a place in a city, you enter the priority lane and just drive without having to check, pretty fast even. If you're not leaving the lane, you always have priority and it gets everyone to their destination quickly. Once you're in the general location you want to go, you exit the priority lane (if you have to drive over the incoming traffic you have to wait until they're gone, otherwise you can just exit) and continue to the normal right-over-left lanes.
I guess it's kind of like a mini-highway, except you have to wait until it's free before you can get on it.

blue, green, red orange

red green blue orange

Red blue green orange

Green and red could pretty much go simultaneously because they're not interfering with each other's paths.

Then blue, then orange

The side roads have yield signs, and a rotated version of the small road layout map sign.

MANIACS, I tell you!

Green > Orange > Red > Blue

Well, that makes sense. I imagine they teach you all of this when you get your license.

>9gag
kill yourself

There's no stop sign, they are all fucked.

In US, correct.
Based on their 'appearance' , blue, orange, red, green

Green orange red blue

blue, green, red, orange

The blue car would have this sign.
A yield sign and a map of the priority road from his perspective.
If you are the blue car, the lane goes from left to the front, as shown on the sign, so he knows he has to wait until these are empty.
However, he also knows that the person to the right of him has priority over him, because he has the same priority but is to his right.

BLUE IS FIRST IDIOTS

Blue
Red
Orange
Green

Europeans can handle more complex tasks than just "Stop" and "Go"

everyone at the same time

Me.

This is correct!, all of the others posts are wrong.

/thread

Blue, Red/Orange since their paths dont cross, then green since it looks like he has a yield sign

blue, green, red and orange together

Get your fucking 9GAG shit outta here. It's whoever got to the intersection first, they can make the first turn, and then it continues in a clockwise direction

Correct

Blue
Green+Red same time
Orange

sportbike runs stop light over takes every car and does a wheelie into the sunset while lane splitting you nerd.

Green has a yield sign, he loses his right of way to orange due to that sign.
Blue
Red +Orange same time
Green

Blue orange red green

Couple hundred bucks? I can pay $21 for a license. In addition, driving schools in states that require that are like $400

>>Normal cars,
>>Bikes,
>>Then Mopeds

order

>green
>orange
>red
>blue

>green
>bike and blue simultaneously
>red

Blue
Green
Orange
Red.

Blue goes because he is immediate right of Green. Green also has to cross his right of way. Orange goes after green because he is changing directions, and has to cross blues lane. Red just needs to wait for blue to pass.

Subtle kek

green,red,blue,orange :)

In almost everywhere bu here (Murica), whoever's on the right gets right-of-way. Obviously, small roads coming onto very busy ones introduce a problem. So the yellow diamond means the road you're on has the right-of-way. There should be yield signs for the others. We assume the bicyclist also has a yellow diamond, because the lower sign indicates where the arterial runs.

[green > orange] = red > blue

green and orange has priority because the're on the main road, they'll go before both red and blue
orange has to cross greens path, therefore green goes first and orange follows swiftly
while blue is waiting for both green and orange to go before him, red takes the opportunity to make his turn
blue goes last