Anime is truly for faggots. Sorry to all you fucking weaboos out there who absolutely adore anime, but it is crap...

Anime is truly for faggots. Sorry to all you fucking weaboos out there who absolutely adore anime, but it is crap. I hate it. It's ugly and it looks shitty and I think that it should have just stayed in Japan where it originated from. What really pisses me off are all you pseudo-intellectuals who think they are better people by watching some poorly animated bullshit. I mean really, the characters don't even MOVE. They just stand around blinking and moving their mouths. The hell kind of cartoon is that? REAL cartoons like Bugs Bunny, etc were entertaining! There was action and movement, instead of some frame-by-frame intellectual nonsense. Anime is just catered to people with nothing to do in their lives; they need comfort in the anime "world". I'd find more entertainment in doing voice overs on my 3 year old daughter's fucking drawings! Anime is turning the men of this nation into hipster faggots with hair covering their eyes. Anime is garbage! I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Well said user. Well said.

Posutingu in baito threadu.

Don't make me have to rasengan your ass.

No waifu no laifu, deal with it fag

Im agreeing with op here
Sup Forums wasnt made for fucking weeabos and anime faggets

just fucking leave already you cancer

Haters gonna hate hate hate, because...i love hate!

Maybe, maybe. But what exactly was it made for? q:^)

If you are over the age of 18 and watch anime you should be chemically neutered.

actually they have their own threads so kek

someones mad

So you and op needs to be neutered?

who the fuck cares what jew think?

go back 2fuckingreddit

/thread

LOL fucking faggot

Anime is truly for faggots. Sorry to all you fucking weaboos out there who absolutely adore anime, but it is crap. I hate it. It's ugly and it looks shitty and I think that it should have just stayed in Japan where it originated from. What really pisses me off are all you pseudo-intellectuals who think they are better people by watching some poorly animated bullshit. I mean really, the characters don't even MOVE. They just stand around blinking and moving their mouths. The hell kind of cartoon is that? REAL cartoons like Bugs Bunny, etc were entertaining! There was action and movement, instead of some frame-by-frame intellectual nonsense. Anime is just catered to people with nothing to do in their lives; they need comfort in the anime "world". I'd find more entertainment in doing voice overs on my 3 year old daughter's fucking drawings! Anime is turning the men of this nation into hipster faggots with hair covering their eyes. Anime is garbage! I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Clearly you are. Anime is fucking gay and so are you for liking it, deal with it.

I dislike it too, I prefer cartoons. But shit user, you're argument is shit.
> I dislike something therefore it is trash
> As a grown man I'll rant online, they'll listen
> reeeeeeeee

Nigga, at least bring up stats, or examples of your points.

Look at this guy, so funny right i bet you're an underage edgelord posting in a 18+ site, Fuck off.

Now do you have a argument that is not a retarded copypasta?
Yes, you made it clear that you are a retarded faggot and you are butthurt about it

Mad manchild detected.

Baiting this hard. It's true though anime fucking sucks.

I don't think that would be a problem for them
If you're looking for people to unironically disagree with you you won't find them here

Kek. That was weak faggot.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
Cry harder faggot, I'll enjoy what I enjoy while bitch and whine like a faggot that I enjoy something.

Good job at finding yourself.

Agreed

>Sup Forums wasnt made for fucking weeabos and anime faggets

That's shit b8 m8.

The Earth is flat!
BLM is an important movement!
Beer tastes good!
Amy Schumer is hot!
Liking traps isn't at all gay!

See? Anyone can be retarded. Step up your game.

>im ruber ur glue bonce of me n stick to u lol xD
He's too good

better plot than most animes

moot made Sup Forums 4 this

I guess this is at least an attempt to bring the old Sup Forums back.
Good on ya for remembering the older days.

say aah user-senpai

Ahh, user-senpai~

I want to violently rape Muffet

Op wants to violently rape your butthole.