Why do people hate KSI? He's always been hilarious...

Why do people hate KSI? He's always been hilarious, and can be self depricative too (when he makes black/chicken jokes) and he's pretty talented too going by his rap songs. Seems to be passionate about football and just comes across as an all round likeable guy.

People who hate on him are just jealous that he's made more money than they ever will purely from making his videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MlTzQaoO9Cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people are mad that he makes millions of dollars from pandering to 13 year olds on youtube

>le over the top shouty meme nig man

fuck this nigger

>YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHATS UP ITS YA BOY KSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

nigger, stop shouting at me

Some nigger who shouts allot and at the same time being one of the most overly obnoxious people on the internet

Only ADD riddled kids or Soccerfags watch his videos

This is related?

autism

>Sup Forums - Sports

He has an extremely irritating voice.

literally pewdiepie: the black edition

He's a prime example of everything that is wrong with the concept of Internet celebrity. The fact they're regarded to be 'celebrities' is just fucking wrong.

What happened to kids looking up to and admiring people with talent? Athletes, musicians, actors, that kind of stuff? What kind of sad fuck regards themselves to be a "fan" of people who just film themselves and upload it to Youtube?

>and he's pretty talented too going by his rap songs

end yourself

You that bored KSI?

I don't hate him i just don't find him funny

What sport is this?

His old FIFA videos were moderately entertaining but then he got rich and popular and stopped trying.

Oh, now I get it

Brits hate KSI because of this

>he's pretty talented too going by his rap songs

KEK

Probably how obnoxious he is.

>he's pretty talented too going by his rap songs
Your bait was going so well up until this point

A DENTIST

He stopped trying in 2014 (the year I unsuscribed)
I heard he got super rich in the mean time.

I suscribed again when he gave some his pubes for Filthy Frank's video Human Cake.

Then I saw the trailer for that movie with some other youtuber (Casper) almost unsuscribed for eternity.
Then he released that Friends With Benefits song - Didn't even know he started doing music.

I checked the other songs and JESUS HE IS SO BAD AT RAPPING
WHAT THE FUCK

HE EVEN DISABLED COMMENTS

Now I follow him only to check the butthurt he causes (and the butthurt on him that people cause)

>HE IS SO BAD AT RAPPING
>WHAT THE FUCK
Brits can't rap

i think it's because youtube personalities are more relatable to most people

you can't really relate to a famous athlete or actor that has a lot of money etc

Grime is good tbqh

Like if grime could replace trap in popularity I would be totally fine with it

Young Fathers are good but I believe they're Scottish. The problem are Englishmen

>hasnt listened to based Dave

Who?

Why the fuck Deji owns a Lamborghini but still live with their parents?

Someone smart enough to know being a YouTube "celeb" isn't a long term lifestyle.

As much as this guy is annoying, he is smart enough to be hoarding Jew gold

Because as stated he's smart with his money.

Bought his parents a nice house, a nice Range and a Lambo for himself (did he? I thought only JJ had a lambo)

And he also owns a Porsche

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MlTzQaoO9Cs

>KSI
>hilarious

Are you 12-years old?

he really has to thank his brother
like if JJ didn't do youtube shit he would have either